April 24, 2024, 07:58:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #606 4/27 - 4/28/2007  (Read 139206 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #380 on: April 28, 2007, 12:19:51 AM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
I am reading from earlier over at FOB that Paulus was actually broght in for questioning? Have we heard any more about that? Has anyone else been questioned again?

That was posted several times today here.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: April 28, 2007, 12:20:07 AM »

I am reading from earlier over at FOB that Paulus was actually broght in for questioning? Have we heard any more about that? Has anyone else been questioned again?

I'm not sure if he was.  It was reported by MF then MF said Paulus just spoke to investigators for a while at his home.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #382 on: April 28, 2007, 12:20:24 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
I wonder if the DeVries conclusions, including his observations that the property wasn't searched, was the impetus for this property search today? DeVries is "one of their own", not the American media, which has been painted as unfairly biased.

And, you know we heard promises of another DeVries show, a kind of follow-up, but it has not happened.  I wonder if the Dutch investigation found enough to ask DeVries to hold off and not film a follow-up show quite yet.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #383 on: April 28, 2007, 12:21:24 AM »

I'm now 100% sure that the VDS home is the Crime scene. First Beth said so and now Taco denies it.. it must be the scene. That is why the KLPD is there. The are at the real location.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: April 28, 2007, 12:21:41 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

I'm not sure if he was.  It was reported by MF then MF said Paulus just spoke to investigators for a while at his home.

And didn't I read that Paulus spoke to investigators at his home and left the home within about 15-20 minutes, not returning until 6 pm?  Think they told him to get lost?   Laughing

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: April 28, 2007, 12:23:02 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
I'm now 100% sure that the VDS home is the Crime scene. First Beth said so and now Taco denies it.. it must be the scene. That is why the KLPD is there. The are at the real location.

YES.  I've said this for two years now and nothing has changed my mind.  The Sloot home is where the assault and murder took place and where her body was eventually buried.

BRING NATALEE HOME
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: April 28, 2007, 12:23:39 AM »

I'd kind of like to know what Joran's status is tonight. I HIGHLY doubt if any of our resident Internet sleuths will find him out there on Myspace or Tickle this lovely evening.  Wink

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: April 28, 2007, 12:24:43 AM »

Quote from: "AZLady"

You mean recently?  as in the last week when the Dutch investigators arrived?

Yes posted by MF:

Posted: Fri Apr 27th, 2007 11:35 am   

Paul v/d Sloot is in costudy.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
crazybabyborg
« Reply #388 on: April 28, 2007, 12:25:06 AM »

Regardless of how this turns out, Beth and Dave have a boatload of evidence to file a civil suit against ALE and the entire justice system of Aruba. I don't expect that to ever happen, but I honestly believe they stand a real chance for answers by finding a venue to put questions to them. That suit is winable even in Aruba, IMO.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: April 28, 2007, 12:26:06 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"

YES.  I've said this for two years now and nothing has changed my mind.  The Sloot home is where the assault and murder took place and where her body was eventually buried.

Well, they have always denied she was ever there......hmmmm

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #390 on: April 28, 2007, 12:26:09 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
I'd kind of like to know what Joran's status is tonight. I HIGHLY doubt if any of our resident Internet sleuths will find him out there on Myspace or Tickle this lovely evening.  Wink

I hope the FBI are tailing him.  Wouldn't you think they would watch him?

BRING NATALEE HOME
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: April 28, 2007, 12:26:18 AM »

Quote from: "*******"
Greta:

If you're telling me that the forensic investigation done by Holland is profoundly more professional than the one that was done almost two years ago, I'm stunned especially in light of the fact that in March of last year the car was returned to the Kalpoes, the car we know that Natalee was in. Are you telling me that that analysis of the Kalpoe car was done by basically, amateurs, people who don't know how to investigate a scene; whether there's any sign of bodily injury in a car?

Tacopina:

That's right, my understanding is they didn't use any of the forensic tools available. They did a search: they looked for hairs for obvious things that are visible to the naked eye. My understanding is they never luminoled that car, they never did the things that would uncover trace evidence that's not detectable by the naked eye.

What you're seeing now with this Dutch team is a different level of forensic analysis. it's my understanding that these techniques were never employed and quite frankly I don't even know whether they were available.

Greta:

If that indeed is true, let me re-use a word I used moments ago: that is really stupid and I'll add that it's completely unjust and unfair to everybody involved.

Doing a forensic examination of a car is not that sophisticated in this day and age.

WOW if Taco Joe's pointing the finger at the Kalpoe's dosen't convince those two to come foward with all that they know then they are even more ignorant than they look.

JMHO, and it counts for all the ink it took to type this which is zero to nil.  I think the Kalpoe case against Dr. Phil and Skeeters, in order to go forward, has probably been based on their turning evidence on Joran to clear themselves in order to clear the way for the discovery, etc., in order for Beth to sue them and how could they prove they were not libel, only by turning evidence on Joran, and perhaps they were not only there when Paulus buried Natalee, but they may have been called on to assist in the burial, which in and of itself, would not be murder, but perhaps it could be considered coercion under threat of loss of residency on Aruba or worse yet, cocercion under threat of limb, loss of life, etc.  It could be that in order to clear themselves as suspects, they might have to prove they are not guilty and the way to prove this is to tell all they know.  They might not be as dumb as we have considered them all along.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: April 28, 2007, 12:26:34 AM »

Yes posted by MF:

Bleached - he posted that and came back later and denied it.  He also posted that they would be picking up Joran too.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: April 28, 2007, 12:28:20 AM »

Well, on an island the size of Aruba, it wouldn't be hard to keep track of where someone was.  I doubt they need to actually lock him up to have him in "custody."  More likely they told him to get off the premises of the VDS compound and to come back at 6 PM.  He knows he can't hide.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: April 28, 2007, 12:28:39 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
I wonder if the DeVries conclusions, including his observations that the property wasn't searched, was the impetus for this property search today? DeVries is "one of their own", not the American media, which has been painted as unfairly biased.

I think soo..It was something that had to be looked at. Devries mentioned the ALE thinks something happened at that garden. KLPD knows that and sees it in the files. They requestioned witnesses yesterday which most likely prompted todays search.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
crazybabyborg
« Reply #395 on: April 28, 2007, 12:31:38 AM »

DeVries spoke with witnesses to draw the conclusions he did. I'd bet that those witness statements are behind this search.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: April 28, 2007, 12:32:24 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Yes posted by MF:

Bleached - he posted that and came back later and denied it.  He also posted that they would be picking up Joran too.

I read they were looking for Joran.....I would not be suprised if they took Paulus "downtown" while they searched, unlike the first search where he was allowed to voice his opinion about what they could and could not search. Thanks Klaas.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: April 28, 2007, 12:33:39 AM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"
Quote from: "nonesuche"
Hi miss muffybee, our state doesn't but I have no idea if AL does.

Texas does, that's why I wondered if perhaps Natalee had hers done.  Passports?

I think my boys had to be finger-printed when they were in high school before they traveled abroad.  I seem to recall Natalee had been to Europe and perhaps this was, if she was, fingerprinted ,the time it was done.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: April 28, 2007, 12:34:42 AM »

Bath time, brb - try not to get to page 50 ok?  lol  Laughing
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #399 on: April 28, 2007, 12:34:50 AM »

Did everyone see this on the FP?  #13

Hello to all you good people. I love every one of you for standing up for Natalee and our family. If you remember awhile back I ask every one of you to pray for the next layer to be removed, to uncover what happen, and who are involved. We have to be in God’s timing for this to happen and have faith that God is working for justice to happen. Well, this team from Holland could be that break. I ask you to press in close to God and pray for the team of investigators to do the best job they can and be honest, truthful, and for people to come forward that has information, and for the evil spirits and anyone else that are fighting again this to be bound up and exposed in the light of truth and justice, that doors will be open to the investigators and real meaningful facts come forward.

God for forgive me for my sins and I pray to be a blessing to others and to serve you. Please Father give us wisdom and answers. I pray for Paul Sloot to confess all he knows in Jesus name amen. God Bless. Steve Holloway

Comment by Steve Holloway | April 27, 2007, 10:06 pm
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.