March 28, 2024, 12:07:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #606 4/27 - 4/28/2007  (Read 138186 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #780 on: April 28, 2007, 03:02:15 PM »

Janet, you have that statement I believe. At least I thought you did and the other one where they all claim to have seen Natalee with no clothes on. Am I incorrect?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #781 on: April 28, 2007, 03:02:50 PM »

this case will become TEXTBOOK for when a murder - rape happens

RULE NUMBER 1

when SUSPECTS continuously CHANGE their STORIES

not much need to look for more suspects

you got

now, go get em  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #782 on: April 28, 2007, 03:04:07 PM »

Quote from: "robots"

RULE NUMBER 1

you got

now, go get em  Cool

Robots is sooooo logical and soooo right!

+++

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #783 on: April 28, 2007, 03:04:07 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
On FOX now

Caught the end of braodcast, but heard no mention of Kalpoes. Did anyone?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #784 on: April 28, 2007, 03:04:42 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Quote from: "*******"
I'M reading those files at BFN..Says they have documents proving that the Kalpoes admitted having sex with Natalee..

Declarations to Aruban police stating they had sex with Ms.Holloway thereby refuting most of there case

Electronic communications(Emails and IM)to third parties inclusing van der sloot admitting they had sex with ms.holloway

******* ... could you please provide the name of the file regarding the statements of the the Aruban police implying there are declaration where the three admitted having sex with Natalee.

Thank you

Janet

Try this..  Memorandum in Support of Motion to Compel Discovery from Satish Kalpoe.PDF

I am mutitaskin huge right now with the NFL draft..I think it says they beleave the documents exist..Dont have time to read all that at the moment..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #785 on: April 28, 2007, 03:04:47 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
On FOX now

I had the Steelers draft pick on.. sorry I missed it BB.

+++

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #786 on: April 28, 2007, 03:05:11 PM »

On FOX now

not watching TV

sorrry  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #787 on: April 28, 2007, 03:06:03 PM »

On FOX now

They must have mispoken.  Nothing new in the actual report.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #788 on: April 28, 2007, 03:06:33 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

RULE NUMBER 1

you got

now, go get em  Cool

Robots is sooooo logical and soooo right!

Wink

- A Horse's Tale
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #789 on: April 28, 2007, 03:08:47 PM »

On FOX now

They must have mispoken.  Nothing new in the actual report.

Klaas, looks to me that they will be doing an update at least once per hour until it gets dark. They have been running them all day. That's a good thing. We should not have to wait too long to get another one.

+++

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: April 28, 2007, 03:12:33 PM »

I bet when Joran appeared on Dutch TV the other day to promote his book that those investigators now searching the sloot property watched with great interest.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: April 28, 2007, 03:13:15 PM »

Working over a holiday weekend does not sound like just wrapping things up to close a case or clear suspects to me.

JMO.

Rob the fridge truck may be to provide air conditioning for the dogs.

If they over heat, pant too much, interferes with abilities.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: April 28, 2007, 03:17:04 PM »

We do not have the ability to measure a dog's sense of smell but has been estimated in some instances that some can detect one molicule in a million.  Some snouts, if laid out flat like a piece of cloth, would be a yard square so many little nasal cavitites for smelling do they have.

But if they are too hot and over heat, they are trying to cool down by losing fluids through panting and soles of their feet, like sweating and the scent would be going the wrong way for them to smell as the moisture would be outbound and not inbound.

Makes no sense but I know what I mean.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: April 28, 2007, 03:17:42 PM »

Some of the FOX reports today translated by Heli at RU:

FNC April 28/07 Miscellaneous Reports TRANSCRIPT

FNC April 28, 2007 14:30 EST
Jamie Colby

From DVD Recording

** I don't know how much of this interview I missed; I believe
the first few minutes only

Colby:

... that when they searched the car that the Kalpoe brothers and Joran were in with Natalee Holloway, this we know: they never went in there and did the types of forensics that this team is equipped to do.

Now they go back to the house with a much more extensive search warrant; how much longer do you think they're going to be looking and is there any word there that Joran is in town, is he in Aruba?

Julia Renfro:

No, Joran is not on the island, he's in Holland right now and the local authorities did tell us they were planning to speak to him. It doesn't mean an arrest, but it does mean they would ask him in for another interview. And this will probably be at the end of this current search

Colby:

What's the headline in your paper today on this story?

Julia Renfro:

That the Dutch authorities are here searching the van der Sloot home

Colby:

And it's a very different search. Do you think they'll go to the Kalpoe home as well or have they really zeroed in on the van der Sloot home?

Julia Renfro:

Based on the investigation that they've been doing over the last 5 months going through different statements, according to the Prosecutor's office here, they are suspicious about the van der Sloot home and this search could end up with two results. One, they could actually find something or two, this could exonerate the idea that Natalee Holloway was ever present at that home because presently all three boys are consistent in saying that although they drove to the home, she never got out of the car.

Colby:

We played some sound and I heard Mark Fuhrman say that often these searches so much later can be to exonerate or implicate, we don't know yet, but obviously Paul van der Sloot not talking much, must be a little nervous having them in his backyard.

Julia Renfro:

I think it's quite upsetting for the whole van der Sloot family. Imagine these kids went to school and Paul went to work and while they were gone for a normal day, these investigators came in with a search warrant and have been there ever since.

Colby:

Okay Julia, please keep us posted. That new video in of Paulus van der Sloot at the home. The search continuing for a second day at the van der Sloot home. Thank you very much Julia.

Trace Gallagher 15:00 EST

Trace Gallagher FNC 15:00 EST

From DVD recording

Gallagher:

It's nearly 2 years since Natalee Holloway went missing. Breaking right now is there is new information on the investigation into the disappearance of the Alabama teenager. Authorities once against conducting a search at the van der Sloot home.

You remember Joran van der Sloot, the last person known to have seen Natalee before she disappeared. The young man who was once jailed along with his father in connection with the Holloway case. Well now, there's something that's got the cops back on the hunt.

From Studio B to Orlando Salinas reporting to us live today from Palm Beach, Aruba. Orlando?

Orlando Salinas:

Trace, we were at the home of father Paul van der Sloot early this morning before we did our first live shot. The home where van der Sloot lives right now, it hasn't changed much at all in the past two years since the time Natalee Holloway went missing but in the last 24 hours Dutch investigators, some 20 of them I'm told, forensic experts from The Netherlands Forensic Institute, they brought in dogs, wouldn't tell us exactly what kinds of dogs, whether they were drug sniffing dogs or cadaver sogs, but these experts were digging and it looks like they were measuring at least one spot that we saw out in the yard. They began around 10 a.m. yesterday morning and stopped around 5 pm. They began again early this morning.

I want to show you some pictures that were shot yesterday by FNC producer Tim Siffis (sic). Those Dutch forensic experts took several boxes and items from van der Sloot's home. We saw Paul van der Sloot early this morning and also late last night.

Next month on May 30 it will be two years since Natalee disappeared in Aruba and the main suspect, now 19 year old Joran van der Sloot according to authorities has changed his story 3 times, changed facts at least 25 times, remains free and has been attending college in Holland. This upcoming 2 year mark is very important in Aruban law. If a criminal case is not brought before the Court within 2 years, a suspect cannot officially continue to be a suspect and the case does wither away. So as it stands right now Trace, those Dutch investigators have been out at the van der Sloot home since early this morning.

We don't know what they found, they're not telling us anything yet.

Trace:

Thank you Orlando
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: April 28, 2007, 03:18:00 PM »

Quote from: Rob
Janet, you have that statement I believe. At least I thought you did and the other one where they all claim to have seen Natalee with no clothes on. Am I incorrect?[/quote]

Yes?

Rob ... I have never read anything pertaining to what you are referring to.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #795 on: April 28, 2007, 03:21:13 PM »

Well, these are the kind of "events" in this case that really pull me back into posting again. I have been reading mostly the front page all along -- but with a very hectic schedule, I have just been monitoring the situation from afar. Thanks to all the "regulars" here, this case has remained "hot" enough to FORCE The Netherlands/Aruba to act. Without everyone of you -- this case would have died in the first couple of months. It's great to see so many of you are still here and fighting for Natalee!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: April 28, 2007, 03:21:34 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
I'M reading those files at BFN..Says they have documents proving that the Kalpoes admitted having sex with Natalee..

Declarations to Aruban police stating they had sex with Ms.Holloway thereby refuting most of there case

Electronic communications(Emails and IM)to third parties inclusing van der sloot admitting they had sex with ms.holloway

******* ... could you please provide the name of the file regarding the statements of the the Aruban police implying there are declaration where the three admitted having sex with Natalee.

Thank you

Janet

Try this..  Memorandum in Support of Motion to Compel Discovery from Satish Kalpoe.PDF

I am mutitaskin huge right now with the NFL draft..I think it says they beleave the documents exist..Dont have time to read all that at the moment..

Thanks *******.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #797 on: April 28, 2007, 03:21:49 PM »

Julia Renfro:

I think it's quite upsetting for the whole van der Sloot family. Imagine these kids went to school and Paul went to work and while they were gone for a normal day, these investigators came in with a search warrant and have been there ever since.

SHUT UP

imagine how Natalees family has felt for 2 years you IGNORANT WENCH

the PRIME SUSPECT continues to LIE

SHUT UP

- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: April 28, 2007, 03:22:40 PM »

Hi, Wreck!

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: April 28, 2007, 03:23:43 PM »

Julia Renfro:

SHUT UP

imagine how Natalees family has felt for 2 years you IGNORANT WENCH

the PRIME SUSPECT continues to LIE

SHUT UP

Tough sh*t,huh? Very Happy

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.