April 25, 2024, 12:51:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #606 4/27 - 4/28/2007  (Read 139275 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #800 on: April 28, 2007, 03:24:23 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Quote from: "robots"
Julia Renfro:

I think it's quite upsetting for the whole van der Sloot family. Imagine these kids went to school and Paul went to work and while they were gone for a normal day, these investigators came in with a search warrant and have been there ever since.

SHUT UP

imagine how Natalees family has felt for 2 years you IGNORANT WENCH

the PRIME SUSPECT continues to LIE

SHUT UP

Tough sh*t,huh? Very Happy

yep

what a wench

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #801 on: April 28, 2007, 03:24:35 PM »

Julia Renfro:

I think it's quite upsetting for the whole van der Sloot family. Imagine these kids went to school and Paul went to work and while they were gone for a normal day, these investigators came in with a search warrant and have been there ever since.

SHUT UP

SHUT UP

EXACTLY!!

Imagine!  This family sent their daughter to an island that claimed to be safe and have a low crime rate and they never laid eyes on her again.  Just imagine THAT!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: April 28, 2007, 03:27:03 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Julia Renfro:

SHUT UP

SHUT UP

EXACTLY!!

Imagine!  This family sent their daughter to an island that claimed to be safe and have a low crime rate and they never laid eyes on her again.  Just imagine THAT!

So right, Anna!!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: April 28, 2007, 03:27:54 PM »

they just said another update coming up on Fox.  (not sure how immediately)

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #804 on: April 28, 2007, 03:33:08 PM »

Quote from: Tamikosmom
Quote from: "Rob"
Janet, you have that statement I believe. At least I thought you did and the other one where they all claim to have seen Natalee with no clothes on. Am I incorrect?[/quote]

Yes?

Rob ... I have never read anything pertaining to what you are referring to.

Janet

Sorry, I have read it somewhere too. They all claim to have seen Natalee was no clothes on and they all claim sex.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #805 on: April 28, 2007, 03:34:28 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Rob the fridge truck may be to provide air conditioning for the dogs.

Good Answer.. ohh the life of a dog.  Very Happy

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #806 on: April 28, 2007, 03:38:53 PM »

Fox will be doing this all day. For the ratings. Greta made lots of money offa this didn't she before she married Joran.
This search seems to have caught everyone on Aruba, you know our favorite ppl like Julia the Hag, Medley who must be in the Bag half of the time and those shrieking harpies  " The answer lies in MB " over at RU and FOB. by surprise.
Vicki and I believe Richard are at the Miami Travel Show today. I did get an email from Richard today, will check again later for updates on that.
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #807 on: April 28, 2007, 03:39:04 PM »

Perhaps the refrigerator-type truck is there just to preserve evidence of any kind.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #808 on: April 28, 2007, 03:39:33 PM »

Julia Renfro:

SHUT UP

SHUT UP

Exactly.......it could have been much worse. I think the investigators were as tactful as possible. They let everyone go about their day, then began the search. ALE did not give the 2 security guards that type of consideration. They busted in in the early morning hours and scared the life out of whomever was home. Now the Dutch Team continues their search on saturday.....so paulus can't sue them for lost wages. Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #809 on: April 28, 2007, 03:42:51 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Fox will be doing this all day. For the ratings. Greta made lots of money offa this didn't she before she married Joran.
This search seems to have caught everyone on Aruba, you know our favorite ppl like Julia the Hag, Medley who must be in the Bag half of the time and those shrieking harpies  " The answer lies in MB " over at RU and FOB. by surprise.
Vicki and I believe Richard are at the Miami Travel Show today. I did get an email from Richard today, will check again later for updates on that.

Richard isnt at the show But Vicki called in when they first got there and it was a bad connection....All is well..People are aknowledgeing them..They thought they saw a news truck that was turning around when the call ended. She will give a update at the end of the day.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #810 on: April 28, 2007, 03:43:18 PM »

I agree with Robots.

How about focusing on how NATALEE's family feels?

ontherecord@foxnews.com

Drop Greta a line. I plan to.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: April 28, 2007, 03:43:33 PM »

AN ANGUISHED STEPFATHER

Jug Twitty
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,162966,00.html
July 19, 2005

TWITTY: ... there are so many things that went wrong in the beginning. And probably people know by now, Beth said the other night, we had an agent there on the ground when we got there with a chaperone ...

And I find out two days ago that the Aruban authorities never took this man's statement. Beth and I are going, It's unbelievable. But you know what? They didn't take my statement until 30 days later, and I sat there and talked to the man for two hours, and his son. And they didn't take any of the statements from the people that were there. I probably had seven people in my so-called search party that night that we hit the ground, and it took them 19 days to take their statements.

Jug Twitty
'Scarborough Country' for August 11
August 11, 2005

TWITTY: I think, Joe, they need to go back to the beginning and question the people that were with me that night....

... Those people that were with me that night, had they taken our statements at least a week after it happened, we would have already had the answer. But when they take my statement 33 days later, and they take the other guys‘ statements that were with me and ladies that were with me, you know, like 19 days later, it‘s like they didn‘t want to find the truth.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #812 on: April 28, 2007, 03:44:04 PM »

Quote from: Rob
Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Janet, you have that statement I believe. At least I thought you did and the other one where they all claim to have seen Natalee with no clothes on. Am I incorrect?[/quote]

Yes?

Janet

Sorry, I have read it somewhere too. They all claim to have seen Natalee was no clothes on and they all claim sex.

Yes..They described her lack of pubic hair and underwear..

IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: April 28, 2007, 03:46:35 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
Hey Monkeys,I just cut the yard.

Just finished mine too Tiger -- finally.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #814 on: April 28, 2007, 03:49:01 PM »

So -- we heard from Julia today, huh?? What ever happened to our old buddy Steve Cohen?

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #815 on: April 28, 2007, 03:49:23 PM »

Quote from: *******

Yes?

Janet

Was it the Skeeter tapes?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: April 28, 2007, 03:50:44 PM »

Quote from: bleachedblack
Quote from: "*******"

Yes?

Janet

Was it the Skeeter tapes?

No not the skeeters tape.. I beleave it was through Interrogations..

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: April 28, 2007, 03:51:19 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Julia Renfro:

All three boys are consistent in saying that although they drove to the home, she never got out of the car.

Renfro / Glenda CANNOT stop lying. Unbelievable.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: April 28, 2007, 03:52:23 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "*******"
Fox news just reported Refridgerater Truck outside of sloot home. They are focusing on one particular area

Shocked

this is very very odd...if it has to do if the search. Unless they are planning to remove Natalee and wish to deter any further degradation.

Hey Rob, maybe Paulus is sweating so bad they needed something to cool him down

LOL!!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #819 on: April 28, 2007, 03:52:31 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "klaasend"

Julia Renfro:

All three boys are consistent in saying that although they drove to the home, she never got out of the car.

Renfro / Glenda CANNOT stop lying. Unbelievable.

she is a LIAR

where did she fall ??

WENCH-ASUARUS

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.