March 28, 2024, 11:18:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #606 4/27 - 4/28/2007  (Read 138179 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #140 on: April 27, 2007, 10:37:18 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Quote from: "*******"

She mention anything about Jorans new book and Book tour??

No *******, but she's probably got her personally autographed copy by now.

That is digusting!! You remember Joe Taco's associate was saying how much money beth was making..She was doing it all for the money..Bla Bla Bla..Greta didnt say a word about it???? Unbeleavable!!!!!!!

Here we have Joran that just released his book. Anita has hers on the way..Paulus sues the Govt for money.. Kalpoes suing Dr.Phil for money..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: April 27, 2007, 10:37:29 PM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"
Quote from: "Elaine"
Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Quote from: "jill"
Quote from: "Rob"
Ya know, sometimes its not what someone says but how they say it. I sense Taco is Stressed... I think he realizes this is going to open up on his clients. I have been in sales so long that when I see a client stressing like that I try to easy their emotions...Taco is emotional and not logical....all he could say was the Sloots wants this over and they are tired of the case...but yet they write books and don't mind putting themselves out there for their own benefit, bc it sure as hell ain't helping Beth, Dave, Matt or Natalee.

I really believe he is sensing something coming.

taco was in "defense mode", no doubt about that.  He gets like a rabid pit bull when he's cornered.

was it me or did I hear him say...i hope, I hope...and more I hope i hope..as in...you better not be lying to me Joran!!

By the way Joe, how did everything shake out on the McGuire case?
That's exactly what I was thinking  

oops..messed it up..lol

was it me or did I hear him say...i hope, I hope...and more I hope i hope..as in...you better not be lying to me Joran!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #142 on: April 27, 2007, 10:37:32 PM »

SCROLL PAST _ OFF TOPIC ALERT...

the remote is across the room... could someone please tell ALEC Baldwin that had he NOT been abusive to Kim B. maybe this wouldn't be necessary..... GOOD GRIEF they are beyond full of shit.... what a liar...

they have done nothing but spin in favor of him..... maybe Kim leaked the message because she was proving his abuse of HER... and when he said Henry Hyde needed to be stoned to death>>>

please move the hell to France...

sorry...

I have utter and complete faith that we will see justice for Natalee... I alwyas have and still do...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #143 on: April 27, 2007, 10:37:38 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
i refuse to watch her

she is a total LOSER

Robots it pains everyone.. it's like pulling teeth. But we need to know what the heck is going on... it's a double edge sword.

yes Rob

i understand and i am glad some here watch her...i really am

i just cant stomach it and depend on the good people here to help me

i hear ya man  Very Happy

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: April 27, 2007, 10:38:48 PM »

Thanks San & Klaas. At least I know I got the cobwebs out of my ears when I showered.   Laughing

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: April 27, 2007, 10:39:07 PM »

The Fox News Report:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,269036,00.html

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: April 27, 2007, 10:39:19 PM »

The volcano her alien is in must be shaking.I was watching and listening to Johnny Cash,for the evening,"Why I wear Black" and Folsom Prison Blues".
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: April 27, 2007, 10:39:27 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Drug store's gonna close..................I gotta run. Everybody don't say anything and I'll hurry back, k?

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

We know you can never be as fast as Klaas.  Laughing

Just a swinging with the tribe
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: April 27, 2007, 10:39:42 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

the remote is across the room... could someone please tell ALEC Baldwin that had he NOT been abusive to Kim B. maybe this wouldn't be necessary..... GOOD GRIEF they are beyond full of shit.... what a liar...

they have done nothing but spin in favor of him..... maybe Kim leaked the message because she was proving his abuse of HER... and when he said Henry Hyde needed to be stoned to death>>>

sorry...

I have utter and complete faith that we will see justice for Natalee... I alwyas have and still do...

bingo with the O/T.

If it was my kid, I'd sure as heck be doing my best to keep him "alienated", too!

Hat's off to Kim Basinger for protecting her daughter from an anger-consumed egotist!

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: April 27, 2007, 10:39:44 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Joran has a timeline?

WTF is Greta talking about?

If she had shit for brains she'd know Joran has five timelines.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: April 27, 2007, 10:40:07 PM »

I think the problem is we know and study the case more than Greta and her panel do.  They don't know shit (pardon the expression).
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #151 on: April 27, 2007, 10:40:25 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

sorry...

have no fear

they got em

CROWN WITNESS

- A Horse's Tale
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: April 27, 2007, 10:41:13 PM »

Greta was told very early on that the beach story was nonsense by very reliable sources.

Why she continues this sham is beyond irresponsible.

It is as if she goes against her "i am inclined to believe him" comment she will lose all credibility so she is riding that horse right into the ground.

This is what is wrong with todays media, especially the cable shows. Its about their agenda and slant to a story, not the story and the facts.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #153 on: April 27, 2007, 10:41:14 PM »

i refuse to watch her

she is a total LOSER

Robots it pains everyone.. it's like pulling teeth. But we need to know what the heck is going on... it's a double edge sword.

yes Rob

i understand and i am glad some here watch her...i really am

i just cant stomach it and depend on the good people here to help me

i hear ya man  Very Happy

I feel like I need one of the new joran van der sloot barf bags after that swamp gas.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: April 27, 2007, 10:41:36 PM »

I got really unhappy with Greta because she had seemingly befriended Beth Holloway, only to turn the other way and suck up to Joran.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #155 on: April 27, 2007, 10:41:51 PM »

CROWN WITNESS

i think rob was sayin earlier

they got em and now just want to catch em all in MORE LIES

i love that approach

- A Horse's Tale
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #156 on: April 27, 2007, 10:42:01 PM »

They were never on the beach!  I don't care what anyone says...if you look at what we know...you can not with reasonable intelligence say that Joran left her on the beach.  Even the weird witness with that claimed to have the condom did not say Joran left her on the beach...he said Joran floated her body out to sea.   He is the only person to ever place them on the beach besides the perps and Joe T.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: April 27, 2007, 10:42:02 PM »

Posted by Meee on the front page of SM - it's a good point:

I check back pages on this site. On 11/27/06 Greta interviewed De Vries about the search warrant. He told her the story about Bob Witt and Ben King and what they did. Changing the search warrant. Tonight she’s acting like she doesn’t know why the first search warrant was so limited? She was told why? Why is she acting like she doesn’t know why?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: April 27, 2007, 10:42:04 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I think the problem is we know and study the case more than Greta and her panel do.  They don't know shit (pardon the expression).

Hey I like that expression. Laughing
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: April 27, 2007, 10:42:09 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

You got that right!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.