March 28, 2024, 04:56:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #606 4/27 - 4/28/2007  (Read 138155 times)
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: April 27, 2007, 10:49:25 PM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"

oops..messed it up..lol

was it me or did I hear him say...i hope, I hope...and more I hope i hope..as in...you better not be lying to me Joran!!
You heard him right. The big bad  attorney for Joran, was hoping and hoping and more hoping....well he can keep on hoping whatever he wants, just like he did in that Mcguire case Rolling Eyes  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: April 27, 2007, 10:49:43 PM »

Bobo2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #182 on: April 27, 2007, 10:49:52 PM »

Earth to Greta - who gives a hoot about the "prince".
lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #183 on: April 27, 2007, 10:50:03 PM »

Greta seemed aggravated about the Kalpoes not having been subject of a search also.... mentioned several times, "why not Kalpoes?"  Gives a little credence to the idea of some that they may be talking, huh?

She still seems to be stuck on Boeti../ "people on the beach".

She obviously did NO HOMEWORK on this story, or she would have known that Joran has already changed that timeline she keeps referring to, and that the original search warrant was not incomplete, but was limited on site.  The panel and even TACO JOE continued to rant about the lack of professional investigation/forensics without so much as a mentiona that FBI help was refused.

I think any info that goes to Fox News should go to Kimberly Gilfoyle or even Geraldo.....not to Greta.  She appears to have her own agenda.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #184 on: April 27, 2007, 10:50:45 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "Frijole"
Quote from: "klaasend"
I think the problem is we know and study the case more than Greta and her panel do.  They don't know shit (pardon the expression).

That is exactly it Klaas.  We have forgotten more than they ever knew.  If they remembered they would have called Taco on his BS line about the forensics done on the Kalpoes car.

He said that they didn't use luminol or any forensic eqpt on his car. Well if that's the case then how did they find blood and then that blood turned to chocolate?  They don't even remember that?  Taco trying to throw Kalpoes under the bus.

Hmmmm.... goes back to our discussion that perhaps someone "turned" and has become the Crown Witness.

that is exactly what I yelled at RED... how do they know it's chocolate and cleaning fluid?  what a crock...

Faith moves mountains and I have faith that we will see this one moved...

they know its chocolate and cleaning fluid bc Comemencia put it there. I'm not kidding. Do,you think for one second if deepak saw all that in his car he wouldnt have tried to remove it. It wasn't there when they took the car.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: April 27, 2007, 10:50:57 PM »

As wonderful as the thought of Joran finally having to answer for his role in Natalee's disappearance and demise, I particularly wonder what charges could be brought against Paulus and Anita?  For lying, hiding evidence, what?  Covering up a crime?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: April 27, 2007, 10:51:06 PM »

sorry, left out the second "m" in Jim's name; it's Amormino.

Nancy Grace just mentioned the digging outside Paulus's home and it is justified.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: April 27, 2007, 10:51:18 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "MuffyBee"
I got really unhappy with Greta because she had seemingly befriended Beth Holloway, only to turn the other way and suck up to Joran.

Joran charmed her and she fell in love with him!        Rolling Eyes

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: April 27, 2007, 10:52:45 PM »

As wonderful as the thought of Joran finally having to answer for his role in Natalee's disappearance and demise, I particularly wonder what charges could be brought against Paulus and Anita?  For lying, hiding evidence, what?  Covering up a crime?

Especially Paulus because he was home with Joran when this happened.  In my opinion the prosecutor had the right charges against Paulus when she brought him in.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #189 on: April 27, 2007, 10:52:45 PM »

yep, that's it Klaas! hurl

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #190 on: April 27, 2007, 10:53:46 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"

oops..messed it up..lol

was it me or did I hear him say...i hope, I hope...and more I hope i hope..as in...you better not be lying to me Joran!!
You heard him right. The big bad  attorney for Joran, was hoping and hoping and more hoping....well he can keep on hoping whatever he wants, just like he did in that Mcguire case Rolling Eyes  Wink

Elaine, I said that a couple pages back...very obvious....I hope, I hope..wth!  Whatever....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #191 on: April 27, 2007, 10:54:28 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I think the problem is we know and study the case more than Greta and her panel do.  They don't know shit (pardon the expression).

There's just no excuse for Greta..she was there w/ Beth..she sat at their kitchen table and watched Paulus sweat!!! Just no excuse..it's rotten

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #192 on: April 27, 2007, 10:54:32 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Red, that is my point exactly.. she is an assistant defense attorney spreading a bunch of BS on the 10 pm Fox News. There are people out there that when Dompig said that Natalee was using drugs and drinking too much and she overdosed, those people say to themselves 'Yeah that sounds about right' and then the case is over for them.

I cant tell you how many people I have talked to in the last two years that say.. 'oh they found her right'? or 'she killed herself' or 'that joran kid is getting a bad rap, she did drugs'. It's people like Greta that give the mental midgets an easy way out. They don't have to think .. Greta does it for them and she is WRONG all of the time...

I had the very same type conversation today with someone that I thought was level headed and intelligent.  I still think if you read the things we have in this forum it's a no brainer.
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: April 27, 2007, 10:54:34 PM »

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
hummingbird7525
Scared Monkey

« Reply #194 on: April 27, 2007, 10:54:47 PM »

Quote from: klaasend
[/quote

Klaas,
Thanks for posting that barf bag.  I'm gonna take that and go to bed.  Nite to all the sweet Monkeys. Tomorrow is a NEW DAY.

Good days give you happiness.  Bad days give you experiences.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: April 27, 2007, 10:54:56 PM »

well, remember they all said she "fell"

so there was blood and they had to use something to clean the blood

NO BEACH ------its a LOAD

SLOOT HOUSE OF HORRORS - was the CRIME SCENE

rags, clothes, something to clean up the blood

what safer place to bury a small little piece of cloth than your own yard

THANK YOU K2 brothers for coming clean

Cool

THANK YOU

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: April 27, 2007, 10:55:12 PM »

Okay, where is that "dead horse" when we need it?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: April 27, 2007, 10:55:28 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Quote from: "Elaine"

oops..messed it up..lol

Elaine, I said that a couple pages back...very obvious....I hope, I hope..wth!  Whatever....

sorry 2NJ..you all are typing too fast for me!! lol

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: April 27, 2007, 10:55:45 PM »

Greta thinks like a defense attorney. It's always got to be "someone else" that did it. Not "my client".

There has never been one iota's worth of evidence, or any claim whatsoever, that Natalee was anywhere near K2 home, yet she always harps on how that house needs to be searched.  Rolling Eyes

Ain't it great to be in here again doing the nightly postgame show after the Greta Follies again? Been a while. All we had missing tonight was the obligatory cameo by Glenda and/or the Tampa guy with the banty-rooster hair and we would be at the requisite level of fury and outrage the early months of this case provided for us.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #199 on: April 27, 2007, 10:55:45 PM »

Quote from: "jill"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
I got really unhappy with Greta because she had seemingly befriended Beth Holloway, only to turn the other way and suck up to Joran.

Joran charmed her and she fell in love with him!        Rolling Eyes

Laughing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.