March 28, 2024, 05:14:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #606 4/27 - 4/28/2007  (Read 138203 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #200 on: April 27, 2007, 10:56:13 PM »

Quote from: "jill"

Night Jill. I'm not far behind you.

I Stand With The Girl
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #201 on: April 27, 2007, 10:56:20 PM »

nite Jill and Hummingbird... right behind y'all...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #202 on: April 27, 2007, 10:56:32 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "MuffyBee"
Okay, where is that "dead horse" when we need it?

MY GOODNESS  Laughing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #203 on: April 27, 2007, 10:56:41 PM »

Thank the Lord!  I just heard the news and rushed here.  This is definitely the beginning of the end for the Sloots.  Dig up the concrete around the pool, around the doghouse, even in Joran's apartment!  If these Dutch investigators are as serious as they appear to be, they will find the evidence.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #204 on: April 27, 2007, 10:57:02 PM »

Night Jill, sleep well.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: April 27, 2007, 10:58:04 PM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"
Quote from: "klaasend"
I think the problem is we know and study the case more than Greta and her panel do.  They don't know shit (pardon the expression).

There's just no excuse for Greta..she was there w/ Beth..she sat at their kitchen table and watched Paulus sweat!!! Just no excuse..it's rotten

That's a fact.  And the fact is that Greta used Beth for ratings and it worked.  Then she used Taco and Joran for more ratings.  Remember she was trying to get the Kalpoe Bros. on?  After the Joran lovefest Beth obviously realised that she didn't have a friend in Greta.  I think Greta continues down this path because she got cut out.

Trust me - if the truth comes out and evidence shows Joran/Paulus committed this crime Greta will immediately forget about Boeti on the beach and no longer believer or even remember that she believed Joran.

Greta is a phony ratings whore.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #206 on: April 27, 2007, 10:58:57 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Quote from: "Elaine"

oops..messed it up..lol

was it me or did I hear him say...i hope, I hope...and more I hope i hope..as in...you better not be lying to me Joran!!
You heard him right. The big bad  attorney for Joran, was hoping and hoping and more hoping....well he can keep on hoping whatever he wants, just like he did in that Mcguire case Rolling Eyes  Wink

Elaine, I said that a couple pages back...very obvious....I hope, I hope..wth!  Whatever....

sorry 2NJ..you all are typing too fast for me!! lol

no need to be sorry...I have to repeat myself here at home, so it's no biggy... Laughing (some have selective hearing here... Very Happy )

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #207 on: April 27, 2007, 10:59:01 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
I think the problem is we know and study the case more than Greta and her panel do.  They don't know shit (pardon the expression).

There's just no excuse for Greta..she was there w/ Beth..she sat at their kitchen table and watched Paulus sweat!!! Just no excuse..it's rotten

That's a fact.  And the fact is that Greta used Beth for ratings and it worked.  Then she used Taco and Joran for more ratings.  Remember she was trying to get the Kalpoe Bros. on?  After the Joran lovefest Beth obviously realised that she didn't have a friend in Greta.  I think Greta continues down this path because she got cut out.

Trust me - if the truth comes out and evidence shows Joran/Paulus committed this crime Greta will immediately forget about Boeti on the beach and no longer believer or even remember that she believed Joran.

amen

she is almost as bad as JOE T  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: April 27, 2007, 10:59:10 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Quote from: "Elaine"

oops..messed it up..lol

was it me or did I hear him say...i hope, I hope...and more I hope i hope..as in...you better not be lying to me Joran!!
You heard him right. The big bad  attorney for Joran, was hoping and hoping and more hoping....well he can keep on hoping whatever he wants, just like he did in that Mcguire case Rolling Eyes  Wink

Elaine, I said that a couple pages back...very obvious....I hope, I hope..wth!  Whatever....
I cannot stand him, he said he hopes its over soon for the suspects. That pisses me off! What about over soon for Natalee's family. I think he enjoys defending these murderers, and I wonder why that is? Hmmmm
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: April 27, 2007, 10:59:17 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Thank the Lord!  I just heard the news and rushed here.  This is definitely the beginning of the end for the Sloots.  Dig up the concrete around the pool, around the doghouse, even in Joran's apartment!  If these Dutch investigators are as serious as they appear to be, they will find the evidence.

Looks like many are going to bed now, lol.  It's been hopping in here all day!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #210 on: April 27, 2007, 10:59:22 PM »

Quote from: "casa"
Angie, just got to talk to the cuz again.  She got to see most of Greta since it came in the first segment.  She saw everything but the panel.    Said Joe made her want to throw up!! haha  She seemed to be in good spirits and hopeful.  You know my youngest worked for her and she told me to be sure and tell her that she really misses her and wants to get to visit with her.  made me teary!  My youngest is crazy about her and I think they feel close to each other as my youngest was working for her when this happened and we all three shared sadness and tears in those early days.

I am GLAD she got to watch it!!!  I know your girl is close to her! ~  Wink   Glad you and your gals are all there for her!  Smile
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: April 27, 2007, 10:59:50 PM »

Hey, Greta gave Natalee half the show tonight!

Of couse she followed her coverage with the required Anna Nicole drivel of soap-opera wannabes fighting over that poor child's DNA. As usual.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #212 on: April 27, 2007, 10:59:54 PM »

Amen...I just can't believe the total turn around...maybe it's Taco she is wooing and trying to keep happy...who knows?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #213 on: April 27, 2007, 11:00:20 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "Rob"
Red, that is my point exactly.. she is an assistant defense attorney spreading a bunch of BS on the 10 pm Fox News. There are people out there that when Dompig said that Natalee was using drugs and drinking too much and she overdosed, those people say to themselves 'Yeah that sounds about right' and then the case is over for them.

I cant tell you how many people I have talked to in the last two years that say.. 'oh they found her right'? or 'she killed herself' or 'that joran kid is getting a bad rap, she did drugs'. It's people like Greta that give the mental midgets an easy way out. They don't have to think .. Greta does it for them and she is WRONG all of the time...

I had the very same type conversation today with someone that I thought was level headed and intelligent.  I still think if you read the things we have in this forum it's a no brainer.

Lala's its' maddening.. truly maddening!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #214 on: April 27, 2007, 11:00:28 PM »

Night monkeys. Wub you all.  smooch

I Stand With The Girl
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: April 27, 2007, 11:01:02 PM »

Are we FLYING tonight with posts, or WHAT?

I scroll down to se my post and a new one pops up below it as I watch.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #216 on: April 27, 2007, 11:01:03 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "igsigs"
Joran has a timeline?

WTF is Greta talking about?

That woman has some vested interest in the BEACH story.. I have no idea why.. anyone?

Uh, well, it would not be politically correct to say here, but villas being built on islands in the Carribean are not mine.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #217 on: April 27, 2007, 11:01:47 PM »

Amen...I just can't believe the total turn around...maybe it's Taco she is wooing and trying to keep happy...who knows?

GUTLESS GRETA

has she ever done a single thing with her show to solve anything

i know that is not her MAIN goal or job but my goodness

do something

everyone should do something

RATINGS HOG

- A Horse's Tale
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #218 on: April 27, 2007, 11:02:08 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"

Looks like many are going to bed now, lol.  It's been hopping in here all day!

I better hit the sack..my little guy has his 1st baseball game of the season tomorrow 9am!!
As usual...thanks for all of your hard work and for keeping us posted all day long Klaas!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #219 on: April 27, 2007, 11:03:55 PM »

Night all!! Keep saying your prayers!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.