March 28, 2024, 03:37:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #606 4/27 - 4/28/2007  (Read 138148 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: April 27, 2007, 11:03:57 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
well, remember they all said she "fell"

so there was blood and they had to use something to clean the blood

NO BEACH ------its a LOAD

SLOOT HOUSE OF HORRORS - was the CRIME SCENE

rags, clothes, something to clean up the blood

what safer place to bury a small little piece of cloth than your own yard

THANK YOU K2 brothers for coming clean

Cool

THANK YOU

Robots you are on the money.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #221 on: April 27, 2007, 11:03:58 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "Frijole"
Quote from: "klaasend"
I think the problem is we know and study the case more than Greta and her panel do.  They don't know shit (pardon the expression).

That is exactly it Klaas.  We have forgotten more than they ever knew.  If they remembered they would have called Taco on his BS line about the forensics done on the Kalpoes car.

He said that they didn't use luminol or any forensic eqpt on his car. Well if that's the case then how did they find blood and then that blood turned to chocolate?  They don't even remember that?  Taco trying to throw Kalpoes under the bus.

Hmmmm.... goes back to our discussion that perhaps someone "turned" and has become the Crown Witness.

that is exactly what I yelled at RED... how do they know it's chocolate and cleaning fluid?  what a crock...

Faith moves mountains and I have faith that we will see this one moved...

they know its chocolate and cleaning fluid bc Comemencia put it there. I'm not kidding. Do,you think for one second if deepak saw all that in his car he wouldnt have tried to remove it. It wasn't there when they took the car.

You know it.. Looks like Deepak flew home and was cleaning just 2 hours or so after Natalee walked in that car. You think they cut squares all over the headliner and back seat for chocolate?? It was confirmed that the FBI and ALE both thought it was blood.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: April 27, 2007, 11:04:44 PM »

I need to crash also.  It's been fun to see you all again and to discuss some progress for a change.

I say, as long as their are tents and a port o potty at the Sloots' house, there is some progress.  Will be sure to say prayers for justice this evening.

Gotta go to the office tomorrow but I'll be sneaking some peeks for sure.  Sleep well all.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: April 27, 2007, 11:04:57 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Greta was told very early on that the beach story was nonsense by very reliable sources.

Why she continues this sham is beyond irresponsible.

It is as if she goes against her "i am inclined to believe him" comment she will lose all credibility so she is riding that horse right into the ground.

This is what is wrong with todays media, especially the cable shows. Its about their agenda and slant to a story, not the story and the facts.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: April 27, 2007, 11:05:23 PM »

Quote from: hummingbird7525
[/quote

Klaas,
Thanks for posting that barf bag.  I'm gonna take that and go to bed.  Nite to all the sweet Monkeys. Tomorrow is a NEW DAY.

Do these come with Joe T's pic and Greta's as well?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #225 on: April 27, 2007, 11:05:28 PM »

Elaine,

I watched Taco closely and that "I hope" just stood out....that's all I can say....

sb,

it was hot in here today...I was hitting the refresh button like 2 years ago (almost)...sad, yet not so sad, because we all care.

Good night all.....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #226 on: April 27, 2007, 11:05:33 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Cool

THANK YOU

i think i am too

thanks  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #227 on: April 27, 2007, 11:05:37 PM »

I think the problem is we know and study the case more than Greta and her panel do.  They don't know shit (pardon the expression).

Klaas, she clearly states she has read all the papers, the time line.  She even showed those papers (pretending not to) once with the statements that were derogatory to the MB kids.  No, she is a lying a88h8le.  She would kiss OJ's rear end if he would come on her show on national TV.  She is a goat's patootey.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: April 27, 2007, 11:06:29 PM »

I just can't resist this. LOL

Then I too am calling it a night. Keep the faith all.

In total there are 80 users online :: 27 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests [ Administrator ] [ Moderator ]
Most users ever online was 183 on Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:16 pm
Registered Users: 2NJSons_Mom, Angiex911dsptchr, Anna, Artcolley, AZLady, AZSunny, Bobo2, BTgirl, Elaine, Frijole, GreatOwl, Hotshot, igsigs, Kimmy53, klaasend, ldstlou, mrs. red, *******, Red, Rob, robots, Rooscrew, Sam, San, sb, snoopy, Tylergal

Just a swinging with the tribe
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #229 on: April 27, 2007, 11:06:56 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "igsigs"
Joran has a timeline?

WTF is Greta talking about?

That woman has some vested interest in the BEACH story.. I have no idea why.. anyone?

Uh, well, it would not be politically correct to say here, but villas being built on islands in the Carribean are not mine.

Saw her the other nite rambling about some boat her and her husband bought... hope she doesn't go missing at sea.. I wont make one post in an effort to find out what happened. She has stumpy legs and doesn't look like she could swim for long.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

!
« Reply #230 on: April 27, 2007, 11:08:21 PM »

nite y'all...

keep the faith... it truly moves mountains...

good to see everyone !!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: April 27, 2007, 11:08:45 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
Quote from: "ldstlou"

There's just no excuse for Greta..she was there w/ Beth..she sat at their kitchen table and watched Paulus sweat!!! Just no excuse..it's rotten

That's a fact.  And the fact is that Greta used Beth for ratings and it worked.  Then she used Taco and Joran for more ratings.  Remember she was trying to get the Kalpoe Bros. on?  After the Joran lovefest Beth obviously realised that she didn't have a friend in Greta.  I think Greta continues down this path because she got cut out.

Trust me - if the truth comes out and evidence shows Joran/Paulus committed this crime Greta will immediately forget about Boeti on the beach and no longer believer or even remember that she believed Joran.

Greta is a phony ratings whore.

I am in the process of writing a post that compares/contrasts MSM and SM ... when some of the stuff comes out, it may make some skin crawl and others will not be shocked at all. The media could care less about any story ... its shock value thats important for ratings. Then they could care less.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: April 27, 2007, 11:09:19 PM »

Tyler, you are so right.  Greta has her eye on her ratings and her paycheck.  That's it.  Just because she has a background in law does not make her "inclined" to do the right thing and pursue justice.  She pursues what's lucrative for Greta.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: April 27, 2007, 11:09:49 PM »

Cool

THANK YOU

I don't know. . . why not just burn them?  I don't know what they were looking for but tend to think it was something else.  Perhaps actual remains or a temporary burial place.  Or something larger that would be hard to eliminate like a rug.  We know a mattress was found elsewhere but that would also be a possibility.

I wonder why they took the plant away.  Were they just looking under it or was it something about the plant after all this time?  Could the thorns on the leaves match something elsewhere like on Guido's face or what could they have been looking for today.  I don't think it was just to see what they might happen upon but do think they had something specific.  I hope they return tomorrow and search more.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: April 27, 2007, 11:09:56 PM »

So were the "jack hammers" that we assumed were for digging in the pool surround cement actually the "earth hammers" that were used today?  

I want to see real Jack hammers to dig that cement pond.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: April 27, 2007, 11:11:46 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Cool

THANK YOU

I don't know. . . why not just burn them?  I don't know what they were looking for but tend to think it was something else.  Perhaps actual remains or a temporary burial place.  Or something larger that would be hard to eliminate like a rug.  We know a mattress was found elsewhere but that would also be a possibility.

I wonder why they took the plant away.  Were they just looking under it or was it something about the plant after all this time?  Could the thorns on the leaves match something elsewhere like on Guido's face or what could they have been looking for today.  I don't think it was just to see what they might happen upon but do think they had something specific.  I hope they return tomorrow and search more.

Anna,  do we know they took the plant away, or they just dug it up?  and if so, for what reason?  was that a hit by the dogs?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: April 27, 2007, 11:12:04 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Thank the Lord!  I just heard the news and rushed here.  This is definitely the beginning of the end for the Sloots.  Dig up the concrete around the pool, around the doghouse, even in Joran's apartment!  If these Dutch investigators are as serious as they appear to be, they will find the evidence.

They also need to get to the dunes and DNA some of the rocks that were gooped in the videos.....IMO

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #237 on: April 27, 2007, 11:12:05 PM »

One of the talking heads on Greta said that one of the tools being used was used to drill into cement.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #238 on: April 27, 2007, 11:12:55 PM »

Quote from: "*******"

You know it.. Looks like Deepak flew home and was cleaning just 2 hours or so after Natalee walked in that car. You think they cut squares all over the headliner and back seat for chocolate?? It was confirmed that the FBI and ALE both thought it was blood.

They cleaned the car out when they got home on nite 1. If there was blood, chocolate and cleaning fluid in any part of his car he would have seen it and he would have removed it. Oduber made the statement that there was blood in the car. They didn't see any blood, or cleaning fluid and chocolate until it was in their possession. They attempted to set up the Kalpoes and tried to get the FBI to believe that was the murder car. Remeber ******* ~ thought it was blood... it was a set up by Comemencia

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #239 on: April 27, 2007, 11:13:21 PM »

Klaas, what's the scuttlebut on the "other" sites?  I know you sometimes find gems there from people on Aruba.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.