March 28, 2024, 04:32:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #606 4/27 - 4/28/2007  (Read 138198 times)
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: April 27, 2007, 11:13:43 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
I just can't resist this. LOL

Then I too am calling it a night. Keep the faith all.

In total there are 80 users online :: 27 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests [ Administrator ] [ Moderator ]
Most users ever online was 183 on Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:16 pm
Registered Users: 2NJSons_Mom, Angiex911dsptchr, Anna, Artcolley, AZLady, AZSunny, Bobo2, BTgirl, Elaine, Frijole, GreatOwl, Hotshot, igsigs, Kimmy53, klaasend, ldstlou, mrs. red, *******, Red, Rob, robots, Rooscrew, Sam, San, sb, snoopy, Tylergal

Sam, it doesn't show me on there, and I'm sure many others, possibly because we took our city, state out of our profile? So, no matter who it says are registered users on the forum, I am quite sure there are more...tons of guests lurking too...Hi PEEPS!

Bring Natalee home...
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #241 on: April 27, 2007, 11:13:57 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
So were the "jack hammers" that we assumed were for digging in the pool surround cement actually the "earth hammers" that were used today?  

I want to see real Jack hammers to dig that cement pond.

Be nice AZ.
Cement pond.. lol reminds me of the Beverly Hillbillys   Wink
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: April 27, 2007, 11:14:30 PM »

So has anyone notices that once again Aruba dropped this search bombshell on a Friday to avoid the media news cycle?

They made this a common occurrence during the height of the investigation. Seems they are trying to avoid that onslaught of media 24-48 hrs coverage again.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: April 27, 2007, 11:14:31 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "robots"
well, remember they all said she "fell"

so there was blood and they had to use something to clean the blood

NO BEACH ------its a LOAD

SLOOT HOUSE OF HORRORS - was the CRIME SCENE

rags, clothes, something to clean up the blood

what safer place to bury a small little piece of cloth than your own yard

THANK YOU K2 brothers for coming clean

Cool

THANK YOU

Robots you are on the money.

I would think anything easily burnable would not be buried. JMHO

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: April 27, 2007, 11:15:06 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Everyone get ready for GRETA

I'm there, got the Closed Caption on! Of course it will be the last 5 minutes of the show after she rehashes the Baldwin visit on the View for 45 minutes.

Embarassed  Embarassed Gotta admit, this Sole de la Rheebok ain't too bad  Embarassed  Embarassed
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: April 27, 2007, 11:15:10 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Klaas, what's the scuttlebut on the "other" sites?  I know you sometimes find gems there from people on Aruba.

They've quieted down a bit now.  Trying to downplay.  Anger over what the poor Sloot's are having to endure, blah blah blah.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #246 on: April 27, 2007, 11:17:11 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "*******"

You know it.. Looks like Deepak flew home and was cleaning just 2 hours or so after Natalee walked in that car. You think they cut squares all over the headliner and back seat for chocolate?? It was confirmed that the FBI and ALE both thought it was blood.

They cleaned the car out when they got home on nite 1. If there was blood, chocolate and cleaning fluid in any part of his car he would have seen it and he would have removed it. Oduber made the statement that there was blood in the car. They didn't see any blood, or cleaning fluid and chocolate until it was in their possession. They attempted to set up the Kalpoes and tried to get the FBI to believe that was the murder car. Remeber ******* ~ thought it was blood... it was a set up by Comemencia

When the heat was turned up, there were people who tried to set up the Kalpoes.  I also believe there was more than one car involved here.  Remember the significance of the car rental company?  The Kalpoes had access to multiple cars and knew how to switch out parts of the cars.  When the FBI went to Beth and Dave on June 10, they told them they saw blood in the car and there was no way she was still alive.  I believe this.  The chocolate, cleaning fluid crap was a set up to throw the investigation off and/or implicate the Kalpoes more than the Sloots.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #247 on: April 27, 2007, 11:17:14 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
So has anyone notices that once again Aruba dropped this search bombshell on a Friday to avoid the media news cycle?

They made this a common occurrence during the height of the investigation. Seems they are trying to avoid that onslaught of media 24-48 hrs coverage again.

I agree. Shit always happens on weekends. but.. this time.. it wasn't at 3 am like it has been in the past. Rolling Eyes
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #248 on: April 27, 2007, 11:18:20 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Cool

THANK YOU

I don't know. . . why not just burn them?  I don't know what they were looking for but tend to think it was something else.  Perhaps actual remains or a temporary burial place.  Or something larger that would be hard to eliminate like a rug.  We know a mattress was found elsewhere but that would also be a possibility.

I wonder why they took the plant away.  Were they just looking under it or was it something about the plant after all this time?  Could the thorns on the leaves match something elsewhere like on Guido's face or what could they have been looking for today.  I don't think it was just to see what they might happen upon but do think they had something specific.  I hope they return tomorrow and search more.

Anna, regarding the forensics team taking the tree (bush, plant or whatever that thing is!) Depending on how deep or tangled the root system is, it can entangle items within it. Perhaps they want to untangle the roots and see if anything was buried under it and got entangled...like personal belongings of Natalees.
Just a thought.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #249 on: April 27, 2007, 11:18:39 PM »

Klaas, what's the scuttlebut on the "other" sites?  I know you sometimes find gems there from people on Aruba.

They've quieted down a bit now.  Trying to downplay.  Anger over what the poor Sloot's are having to endure, blah blah blah.

Paulus is going to be sooooo upset about his gardening. Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #250 on: April 27, 2007, 11:20:00 PM »

Perhaps this investigation is professional enough that the investigators will not talk to the media and will do their work without interference.  When the FBI work, the media is not a part of it.  Hopefully, this will happen here, too, and we'll know the outcome when it is done and not before.

BRING NATALEE HOME
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: April 27, 2007, 11:20:27 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Cool

THANK YOU

I don't know. . . why not just burn them?  I don't know what they were looking for but tend to think it was something else.  Perhaps actual remains or a temporary burial place.  Or something larger that would be hard to eliminate like a rug.  We know a mattress was found elsewhere but that would also be a possibility.

I wonder why they took the plant away.  Were they just looking under it or was it something about the plant after all this time?  Could the thorns on the leaves match something elsewhere like on Guido's face or what could they have been looking for today.  I don't think it was just to see what they might happen upon but do think they had something specific.  I hope they return tomorrow and search more.

Anna you are right about it being a temporary place to bury something.  I don't think they had enough time to burn anying.  What if Natalee didn't die right away.  What if there was so much blood that between dealing with a hurt Natalee they also have to deal with cleaning up the house.  By Beth arriving on that island so fast she screwed up their plans.  So now Paulus knows he is being watch and temporarily burys something in his yard.  We don't know exactly what it is but it's something.  Where is the one place in the VDS house would you put a body?  I would say the bathtub.  Paulus took long to answer the door for a reason.  He needed to get them away from that house so they could get rid of something.  Could it have been her body and then the next day he put other evidence in the yard.  At this point I just don't know anymore.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #252 on: April 27, 2007, 11:20:38 PM »

You know it.. Looks like Deepak flew home and was cleaning just 2 hours or so after Natalee walked in that car. You think they cut squares all over the headliner and back seat for chocolate?? It was confirmed that the FBI and ALE both thought it was blood.

They cleaned the car out when they got home on nite 1. If there was blood, chocolate and cleaning fluid in any part of his car he would have seen it and he would have removed it. Oduber made the statement that there was blood in the car. They didn't see any blood, or cleaning fluid and chocolate until it was in their possession. They attempted to set up the Kalpoes and tried to get the FBI to believe that was the murder car. Remeber ******* ~ thought it was blood... it was a set up by Comemencia

When the heat was turned up, there were people who tried to set up the Kalpoes.  I also believe there was more than one car involved here.  Remember the significance of the car rental company?  The Kalpoes had access to multiple cars and knew how to switch out parts of the cars.  When the FBI went to Beth and Dave on June 10, they told them they saw blood in the car and there was no way she was still alive.  I believe this.  The chocolate, cleaning fluid crap was a set up to throw the investigation off and/or implicate the Kalpoes more than the Sloots.

Exactly, if they would have had blood from Natalee they would have splashed it all over that car and made the computer records say Joran was home buffin the bishop and he would have been cleared. I have no doubt that all of this is Comemencia's doing.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #253 on: April 27, 2007, 11:22:23 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

Paulus is going to be sooooo upset about his gardening. Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Ha, ha, ha!  The picture of Paulus actually gardening is a real hoot!  From all the pictures we saw of that house, no one gardened there or even bothered to pull the weeds or paint the house.  That makes the new concrete Paulus had poured even more odd.  They just aren't your typical weekend fixer-uppers, those Sloots.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #254 on: April 27, 2007, 11:22:23 PM »

AZLADY.. Car rental company? Yes we saw lots of them in the Aruba-Bay videos. They didnt exactly drive up in all Police Vehicles and a Hearst did they? That would draw way too much attention.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: April 27, 2007, 11:22:33 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Whoa.. did you catch that????.. ALE in Kalpoe car... Papito....he just inadvertently flushed Comemencia down the toilet.

What Airhead Greta and Tacomeathead failed to mention was that PVDS' fellow Judge Bob Wit and good friend, Aruba government hack Ben Voking, met the search team at the door and limited the search by changing the scope of the warrant on site.

Papi Comemencia was the official police spokesperson that day, PVDS' close friend Jan van der Straten was the Lead Investigator.

Is it any wonder why this case stinks of corruption?

Yeah, they dance around that don't they. Never say anything specific, just  that the ALE did a poor job two years ago.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: April 27, 2007, 11:23:34 PM »

Quote from: "Red"

I noticed it right away, yes.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: April 27, 2007, 11:23:49 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Quote from: "Sam"
I just can't resist this. LOL

Then I too am calling it a night. Keep the faith all.

In total there are 80 users online :: 27 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests [ Administrator ] [ Moderator ]
Most users ever online was 183 on Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:16 pm
Registered Users: 2NJSons_Mom, Angiex911dsptchr, Anna, Artcolley, AZLady, AZSunny, Bobo2, BTgirl, Elaine, Frijole, GreatOwl, Hotshot, igsigs, Kimmy53, klaasend, ldstlou, mrs. red, *******, Red, Rob, robots, Rooscrew, Sam, San, sb, snoopy, Tylergal

Sam, it doesn't show me on there, and I'm sure many others, possibly because we took our city, state out of our profile? So, no matter who it says are registered users on the forum, I am quite sure there are more...tons of guests lurking too...Hi PEEPS!

I'm not listed on there either, but here I am Very Happy

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #258 on: April 27, 2007, 11:24:37 PM »

AZLADY.. Car rental company? Yes we saw lots of them in the Aruba-Bay videos. They didnt exactly drive up in all Police Vehicles and a Hearst did they? That would draw way too much attention.

And what about that car company that the three suspects mentioned in their back-seat police car chat?  What was the name of that company?

BRING NATALEE HOME
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: April 27, 2007, 11:25:30 PM »

I have been out to lunch lately, but I've tried to put a couple of things together.

How Joran Got Home

06/09 - Joran P-V - All 3 left Natalee at HI. (Signed by Joran.)
This fell apart apparently because of the security camera at HI.

06/13 - Joran P-V - Deepak picked him up from the beach ("came back with two dogs"). (Signed by Deepak.)
"I think he raped the girl and did something to her.”
To my question where the girl was buried then, he answered:
“I think that it was buried then next to the wall of the Fisherman's Hut, for the rest I would not know either.” No mention of shoes. (Signed by J Van der Straaten.)
This fell apart apparently because of calls/IMs to/from Joran/Deepak.

06/14 - Joran P-V - Deepak picked him up from the beach. (Signed by Joran.)
"Deepak told me not to worry that he would go back the next day and pick them {the shoes} up for me. I had left a pair of white and blue shoes of the make "K-Swiss", size "14" on the beach. These shoes I bought in the USA."
<snip>
"I was dropped off at my house by Deepak on May 30th 2005 at approximately 03.45." <snip>
"I had asked Deepak if he could pick up the shoes I left behind at the beach. Deepak told me that he would immediately go and get them. Then Deepak drove off."
Same as above - blown by calls/IMs to/from Joran/Deepak.

?? - The letter re. the wire tap - Paulus picked up Joran & Natalee at est. 4:00 a.m. near McDonalds. (This is what prevented Paulus from getting the $$ award.)

Joran's book - I *think* I have read that in Joran's book, Joran says Satish picked him up.

Query: Wasn't there also a version whereby Joran said the 2Ks and Natalee dropped Joran off at Joran's house? I don't see that in a P-V ...

Now, we all - even Joran - know he lies. Wasn't the "walking home barefoot" version the one he told Greta?

Wonder if she realizes he lied to her on her program?

Shoes
Deepak -  06/11 P-V -  says that Joran called him and said he was walking home barefoot.

Satish - 06/11 P-V - also mentions the shoes, in the context that Deepak told him what Joran said.

Deepak - 06/13 P-V - states that he inadvertently mentioned the shoes to Charles Croes when the group was at the HI. He also says that "every time we asked {Joran} about the shoes, he did not answer."

Joran - 06/14 P-V - states that he took off his shoes while he and Natalee were on the beach; they walked in the water. Before leaving, he could not find them. He looked the next day {Tuesday} but still did not find them.

Just a little refresher, and wonder if we can plug this in with other conflicting statements? Just focus on Getting Joran Home, and Shoes.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.