March 28, 2024, 11:25:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #606 4/27 - 4/28/2007  (Read 138181 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #500 on: April 28, 2007, 03:00:31 AM »

Night.. Sweet dreams.
 Hugs to Nemo.
  Praying for a resolution.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #501 on: April 28, 2007, 03:01:26 AM »

Yes, it is difficult to remove ones self from the equation and just let God take control.  "Thy Will be Done" - but as soon as we are able to let go and hand situations over to Him everything does work out in its own right time.  It is when we need to have patience and faith to let things work out as they are meant to.

I will certainly look up that story - thank you for the thought, LilPuma.

You have certainly downsized your avatar  Wink
From a Puma to a Kitty.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: April 28, 2007, 03:01:42 AM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Greta's panel has done an about-face, haven't they?  I distinctly remember them railing against the shoddy investigation, and all the circumstances that pointed to Joran and the Kalpoes.  Now, they wonder if someone else might be involved?  Huh?  Gee, think they are given a script to read, or at the least, teleprompter cards to read?  This show of Greta's is becoming less about news and more about the kind of spin that makes the unsophisticated viewer exclaim, "Geez--can you imagine that!"  If the real news is not comic-book exciting, well, then, they will just spin it around until maybe, just maybe, their speculation makes it sound more exciting.  Zap! Pow!  There you go.

Tacohead is threatening Fox with lawsuits I think.  Instead of saying that after the bungled and corrupt investigation, maybe now this Dutch team will get some answers, they acted like the Dutch (home of The Hague and the Forensic Institute of Holland) are keystone cops or on Posner's or Chavez's payroll.  I thought they sounded foolish.  The Dutch have spent a lot of time and money on this Aruban fiasco and they should not be insulted in the US media as though they were ALE.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: April 28, 2007, 03:03:26 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Yes, it is difficult to remove ones self from the equation and just let God take control.  "Thy Will be Done" - but as soon as we are able to let go and hand situations over to Him everything does work out in its own right time.  It is when we need to have patience and faith to let things work out as they are meant to.

I will certainly look up that story - thank you for the thought, LilPuma.

You have certainly downsized your avatar  Wink
From a Puma to a Kitty.

I liked the Puma, but I also like to change it up sometimes.  Also, CBB had difficulty with the puma pics I had, and this one was easier for her to dress up.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #504 on: April 28, 2007, 03:06:06 AM »

Quote from: "*******"
Quote from: "carpe noctem"
Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I eat my Flinstone Vitamins, Patti!

LOL Seriously,

What drives me, is what probably drives all of the rest of you too...

What Joran did to Natalee WAS WRONG, and he needs to

be stopped before it is too late.

I am happy to do this for Natalee's family. It is a privilege actually.

-----------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xob9vNozMJo

PART 3

OTR GRETA / FOX NEWS

MARK FUHRMAN

ON

SLOOT HOME SEARCH

Your right my bruddah..Its about time something go's Natalee's way..Lets hope tommorow is a big day..Natalee's voice will be heard in Miami as well.. Cool

FROM MIAMI TO THE BAY, bro!!!! Wink

It is amazing to see the dedication for Nat!!!

Ya know, she was REALLY done dirty by that pig...

It is just great to see how many people step up to the plate

for her and her family. So many people give of themselves

freely, because they know what happened was WRONG MAN!

Exclamation  Exclamation  Exclamation

I think there is hope for mankind yet.

People actually still care,

and that matters.

There is something to be said for that!

--

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND PEOPLES! Very Happy

I'm out. (squelch - static)

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #505 on: April 28, 2007, 03:07:05 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Set up a tent and brought  3 dogs, a judge, and prosecutor with them. Took many black bags with them........

dug some holes. Very secretive

Hello, Monkeys, stranger in the house here.
Perhaps this has already been addressed, but I noticed in the Front Page article it said;

"She said roughly 20 investigators arrived from Holland on June
16th
, but that she could not say why they were searching the
property. She did not know how long they planned to stay."
When I read that I thought it was just another ruse by ALE.

It has only been 2 days here, but I am feeling the frustration of not knowing who killed a young man who used to call me Mom as he was growing up, on Wednesday Evening. Here the problem is the folks who know something are too afraid to talk, which doesn't help this young man's family in getting justice for such a careless waste of life.
I can only imagine how Beth feels since I was so upset yesterday I had to be sedated. I have been like a zombie ever since.
Kenneth would have been 21 on Sunday. Please pray for his Family.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: April 28, 2007, 03:07:52 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
I am going to barf if they don't stop with the oh they could be innocent.. yada yada....

Yep.  And I could wake up 20 years younger and independently wealthy tomorrow but what are the odds?     Laughing

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: April 28, 2007, 03:10:59 AM »

Quote from: "MisGivings"

Perhaps this has already been addressed, but I noticed in the Front Page article it said;

16th

It has only been 2 days here, but I am feeling the frustration of not knowing who killed a young man who used to call me Mom as he was growing up, on Wednesday Evening. Here the problem is the folks who know something are too afraid to talk, which doesn't help this young man's family in getting justice for such a careless waste of life.
I can only imagine how Beth feels since I was so upset yesterday I had to be sedated. I have been like a zombie ever since.

Misgivings, you're not a stranger!  I see you on the front page all the time!  I'm so sorry to hear about your loss and will say a prayer.  {{{{Misgivings}}}}

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #508 on: April 28, 2007, 03:13:04 AM »

Hey MisGivings - so sorry for your loss.  
Hugs to you.  Will add  my prayers for resolution to this for you and Kenneth's loved ones.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: April 28, 2007, 03:15:05 AM »

Set up a tent and brought  3 dogs, a judge, and prosecutor with them. Took many black bags with them........

16th

Hi MG-Klaas said earlier no doubt that date was probably suppose to be April 16-I thought she said she edited that.Maybe not things have really been busy tho,haven't they?I hope we find out something soon.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: April 28, 2007, 03:15:31 AM »

Carpe off to sieze the night?   Smile   Ok, not that clever.  

I'm headed for the tree nest also.  Hopefully there will be good news from Aruba tomorrow.  Prayers for the Investigators and the families and Monkeys and may He shine His light and show us all the right road to follow.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #511 on: April 28, 2007, 03:17:04 AM »

16th

WILL DO MISGIVINGS.

I am so sorry for your loss.  Crying or Very sad

I will say prayers for them, and you too.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #512 on: April 28, 2007, 03:18:41 AM »

Nite Nite, LilPuma.
Hoping for good news tomorrow.
Must log out myself and get dinner on the way.   Cannot wait until tomorrow .....

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: April 28, 2007, 03:18:59 AM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Carpe off to sieze the night?   Smile   Ok, not that clever.  

I'm headed for the tree nest also.  Hopefully there will be good news from Aruba tomorrow.  Prayers for the Investigators and the families and Monkeys and may He shine His light and show us all the right road to follow.

Laughing

I second your great thoughts.

G'night!

Off to your bunkie

Monkey. Wink

------------------
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: April 28, 2007, 03:22:26 AM »

Tale of the Three Trees, as mentioned in my post :::looks up:::

http://tinyurl.com/yqyeld

Night everyone.

MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #515 on: April 28, 2007, 03:39:14 AM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"

16th

Misgivings, you're not a stranger!  I see you on the front page all the time!  I'm so sorry to hear about your loss and will say a prayer.  {{{{Misgivings}}}}

Hmmm, I wonder why you see me there since I haven't been here for a long time.
My little Peanut had to be put down a week ago Wednesday, I lost my cat Nellie to the tainted cat food, my youngest cat, Silky, disappeared last Friday night, and now I have lost 'my son'.
The only light here now is that the young man's best friend's girlfriend went into labor today, and we are all waiting to welcome this little girl into the world when she decides to be born.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: April 28, 2007, 05:26:18 AM »

Posted by Debbie @ BFN:

The Line Up - Fox News - Sat. 04/28/07

Kimberly will have the latest on the searches in Aruba.

Time:  10:00 pm Eastern
Replay:  1:00 am Eastern & 5:00 am Eastern

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #517 on: April 28, 2007, 05:55:06 AM »

GEL - that is good news.
Should be better than the "Dumb and Dumber" sequence today with Greta and Joe T.  Rolling Eyes

greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: April 28, 2007, 06:15:04 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
GEL - that is good news.
Should be better than the "Dumb and Dumber" sequence today with Greta and Joe T.  Rolling Eyes

morning Tib-I don't get it why Greta had Joe on anyhow.I sure could've lived without seeing his mug or hearing his "damage control". Laughing

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: April 28, 2007, 06:29:09 AM »

A little exchange from BFN, but notice what Jack says about the guards ... I take it to mean there were guards there overnight. (?)

Quote from: GrannyToad on April 27, 2007, 11:50:37 PM
So did they pack up their tent and outhouse or will they be back after breakfast?

Quote from: Jamie on April 27, 2007, 11:59:06 PM
It might be a rumor but, I heard Anita was cooking them all breakfast.

Jack on April 28, 2007, 05:03:25 AM
There are only two or three (seen) guarding the place until about 10 am today and they will send out for breakfast, but Anita will probably eat it all and them with it.

Laughing   Cool

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.