March 28, 2024, 11:55:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #606 4/27 - 4/28/2007  (Read 138183 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #600 on: April 28, 2007, 11:10:51 AM »

I'm doing a stomping my foot dance here. We should all be emailing Greta with these questions about the timeline. I so want Aruba to know these questions aren't going away until there's a logical answer............like Joran's LYING again. And the next logical question is, uh, WHY???
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: April 28, 2007, 11:12:36 AM »

Congrads to Peaches,and all of the other monkeys who have been sick.I think the Crown Witness could be gvc or the k2's.Guido's in to deep.We will see.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #602 on: April 28, 2007, 11:14:38 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Amen Lala's, you are cookin today  Laughing

Well, actually I just made a cheesecake.  Laughing
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: April 28, 2007, 11:14:52 AM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
I was on a diet until yesterday. Then I had to eat the CHOCKY !

You can thank LilPuma for that, she was the one who brought up CHOCKI.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #604 on: April 28, 2007, 11:16:26 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "nonesuche"
Amen Lala's, you are cookin today  Laughing

Well, actually I just made a cheesecake.  Laughing

oh may I have a slice please? on a conference call and no one will know I'm eating cheesecake  Very Happy

Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #605 on: April 28, 2007, 11:16:41 AM »

O/T.. my annoying bird is back and he brought an even more annoying friend with him

The original bird just whistled three times in a row all day all nite.. this new friend of his whistles four times in a row and then makes a chain saw noise 5 times in a row...

I swear I'm calling the police over this disturbing the peace violation. Very Happy

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: April 28, 2007, 11:17:02 AM »

Hey yall - just passing thru catching up from last night.  Gotta go cut grass now, BBL.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #607 on: April 28, 2007, 11:18:33 AM »

Did a read around late last night. Greta and Tacy Joe certainly are a load.
I don't get Greta and even if I did I would be inclined to not watch her show. Never thought I would see a real search of that property. According to Ramm, we will not see or hear a peep from the Dutch investigators. They do things the same way here in Canada. Hear / see it when it goes to court.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: April 28, 2007, 11:19:52 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
O/T.. my annoying bird is back and he brought an even more annoying friend with him

The original bird just whistled three times in a row all day all nite.. this new friend of his whistles four times in a row and then makes a chain saw noise 5 times in a row...

I swear I'm calling the police over this disturbing the peace violation. Very Happy

Speaking of birds, we have this robin that litterally bashes himself against the window all day long.  It's incredible, we've tried putting things in the sill, nothing works.  Someone suggested we get a fake owl and put it in the shrubs, guess I'll try to find one later today.
Ok, gotta get to work on the yard.
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: April 28, 2007, 11:21:02 AM »

I'm amusing myself reading The Adventures of Louise, while waiting for news of today's activities.

Quite a great group of people you all have here.  I love how you've gotten stronger and stronger each year that Natalee has been gone.

Smile

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #610 on: April 28, 2007, 11:21:50 AM »

OT

Klaas? Can I give Jill this for an avatar? I'm not sure if it belongs to anyone else, but if it does, I haven't seen it in along time.

I'll dress for the holidays, but she's asked for a base, and I think it's cute.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #611 on: April 28, 2007, 11:23:02 AM »

Quote from: "jill"
I'm amusing myself reading The Adventures of Louise, while waiting for news of today's activities.

Quite a great group of people you all have here.  I love how you've gotten stronger and stronger each year that Natalee has been gone.

Smile

Laughing  Laughing
Didn't see you, Jill!
I'm hunting choices for you, hon!  Wink
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: April 28, 2007, 11:23:20 AM »

Just thinking here(I know-it's dangerous Laughing)I have thought since those book excerpts was posted by SK @FOB and allowed to stay up long enough to be copied and pasted everywhere was b/c Guido was the one that didn't want his name in Joran's book.Now we find out it was b/c Guido's name is Marco in the book.What's to say he got really po'd and talked and this is what has led to these searches?Then again as robots says it could be the Kalpoes doing the talking.Just seems funny though that this search came about right after the book excerpts and the book came out.  Wink

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #613 on: April 28, 2007, 11:23:44 AM »

Rob,

I think Kat_Gram is referring to the video, here:

http://www.24ora.com/

BTW, you had a friend planning a trip to Aruba last year, I forget his name...guess he didn't come back with any info...it may have been around the time your posting ceased for a bit...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: April 28, 2007, 11:24:20 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

Smile

Laughing  Laughing
Didn't see you, Jill!

thanks, cbb - you've seen my request!  lol.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #615 on: April 28, 2007, 11:25:12 AM »

2NJ- Thanks. I ll check it out now.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #616 on: April 28, 2007, 11:26:06 AM »

Cheesecake for all..it's really good too.  

Rob
You and I are thinking along the same lines no doubt.  The ALE that day was Tromp and Burke.  I suspect that both had their sets of questions and just jumped in and began at any opportunity.  That could explain why they seem to be all over the place with the questions.  However, I feel that only allowed Paulus to divert attention to less relevant topics.  Thus the bus questions and then the racket club and finally they jump to gardening and on to the other things.  If you read it closely, as I know you have done, you see they are all over the place and never truly focus on anything.  It worked to Paulus' advantage too.
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #617 on: April 28, 2007, 11:26:19 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Spock"
I am interested to see what the Diario and Jossy had to say about yesterday's searches. Do we have a link or a translation?

Not yet but I imagine Red will get it and do a front page post.  I'll ask Red,

I did find this link to a video statement from the prosecutor's office which was taken at the sloot home.   http://www.coolaruba.com/

In My Opinion
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #618 on: April 28, 2007, 11:26:45 AM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Just thinking here(I know-it's dangerous Laughing)I have thought since those book excerpts was posted by SK @FOB and allowed to stay up long enough to be copied and pasted everywhere was b/c Guido was the one that didn't want his name in Joran's book.Now we find out it was b/c Guido's name is Marco in the book.What's to say he got really po'd and talked and this is what has led to these searches?Then again as robots says it could be the Kalpoes doing the talking.Just seems funny though that this search came about right after the book excerpts and the book came out.  Wink

I've been thinking the same about the supposed pre-scheduled search and the timing of the diary excerpts & the talk show prior to book release...does seem odd.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
crazybabyborg
« Reply #619 on: April 28, 2007, 11:27:02 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

Smile

Laughing  Laughing
Didn't see you, Jill!

thanks, cbb - you've seen my request!  lol.

Uh-Huh! Trust me, we'll find you something! I like to see monkey faces!  Wink
We'll leave some choices in the lounge, and you can choose what you like, then we'll dress you up for the Holidays.  Very Happy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.