March 28, 2024, 06:21:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #606 4/27 - 4/28/2007  (Read 138206 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #620 on: April 28, 2007, 11:27:13 AM »

Quote from: "Spock"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Spock"
I am interested to see what the Diario and Jossy had to say about yesterday's searches. Do we have a link or a translation?

Not yet but I imagine Red will get it and do a front page post.  I'll ask Red,

I did find this link to a video statement from the prosecutor's office which was taken at the sloot home.   http://www.coolaruba.com/

Thanks, yes we saw that yesterday.  Was nice to hear it in English.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #621 on: April 28, 2007, 11:28:52 AM »

I'll mark my place, but I have to run out for a while. Jill, check back in the lounge later, k?

See you guys!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #622 on: April 28, 2007, 11:29:52 AM »

Same here...have to get something to eat and get some things done...bbl

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: April 28, 2007, 11:32:34 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Quote from: "jill"
Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
I'm amusing myself reading The Adventures of Louise, while waiting for news of today's activities.

Quite a great group of people you all have here.  I love how you've gotten stronger and stronger each year that Natalee has been gone.

Smile

Laughing  Laughing
Didn't see you, Jill!
I'm hunting choices for you, hon!  Wink

thanks, cbb - you've seen my request!  lol.

Uh-Huh! Trust me, we'll find you something! I like to see monkey faces!  Wink
We'll leave some choices in the lounge, and you can choose what you like, then we'll dress you up for the Holidays.  Very Happy

thanks - I'll be here!  (not logging off anytime soon...)

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #624 on: April 28, 2007, 11:34:37 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Cheesecake for all..it's really good too.  

Rob
You and I are thinking along the same lines no doubt.  The ALE that day was Tromp and Burke.  I suspect that both had their sets of questions and just jumped in and began at any opportunity.  That could explain why they seem to be all over the place with the questions.  However, I feel that only allowed Paulus to divert attention to less relevant topics.  Thus the bus questions and then the racket club and finally they jump to gardening and on to the other things.  If you read it closely, as I know you have done, you see they are all over the place and never truly focus on anything.  It worked to Paulus' advantage too.

Terrific analysis. So you are saying they didn't have a plan of attack and just went every which way and tried to pry something loose. Good thinking.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #625 on: April 28, 2007, 11:36:08 AM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Just thinking here(I know-it's dangerous Laughing)I have thought since those book excerpts was posted by SK @FOB and allowed to stay up long enough to be copied and pasted everywhere was b/c Guido was the one that didn't want his name in Joran's book.Now we find out it was b/c Guido's name is Marco in the book.What's to say he got really po'd and talked and this is what has led to these searches?Then again as robots says it could be the Kalpoes doing the talking.Just seems funny though that this search came about right after the book excerpts and the book came out.  Wink

yeah and what does that say for the overall accuracy of said garbage?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #626 on: April 28, 2007, 11:36:18 AM »

Paulus 6/23:

When I arrived at the I.S.A.
Joran was already up. I then waited with Joran until the headmaster
was free because he was in a meeting with the school counselor.
 Paulus clearly remembers this day at school, because he has witnesses that can dispute any lies. Wethen briefly talked to the headmaster, at that time we talked about
the fact that the girl had gone missing, that the girl had had a lot to
drink and that Joran should have kept a closer eye on the girl and that
he should have made sure that the girl safely had gone into the Holiday Inn. Paulus knew that was a lie already. He was hoping that story would stick and everyone would just go away. It was early, he didn't anticipate Beth being tenacious.
The headmaster and myself told Joran that he should have acted more
responsibly. We then departed for the police station in Bubali where we
arrived at approximately 11.00 hours. Jacobs and Kelly took down Joran's
statement.
Joran was speaking in Papiamentu and that was translated
by the officers into Dutch. I was there when Joran made his statement.
We made a few changes in the concept with regard to factualities instead
of observations.
This would be Joran's intial witness statement, right? The one we don't have? At approximately 14.00 hours Joran signed his statement
and we went to lunch in Mc Donalds or Wendy's, which of these fast food
restaurants we ate I cannot remember anymore.
Then we went home.
Both of us were very tired because we had not slept a lot that night.
Your kid just signed a witness statement about a girl that was missing and you have no idea where you ate lunch?  Significant happenings always dictate vivid recollections of seemingly trivial things. (Hey, I think I just spoke Shango.) Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: April 28, 2007, 11:38:25 AM »

Posted this morning by  Vladimir Repnin-Volkonsky at RU - one of the court documents, I think the motion to compel?  There is a list of all the case documents that the Dr. Phil attorneys are requesting:

http://www.mediafire.com/?7ermgdwntym
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #628 on: April 28, 2007, 11:38:54 AM »

I have a Guido/Marco question...how could they have changed his name in the book so quickly and then have it readily printed and available on such short notice?  That name change would have been made early on.  Does anyone understand what I am trying to say here?
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: April 28, 2007, 11:39:09 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Just thinking here(I know-it's dangerous Laughing)I have thought since those book excerpts was posted by SK @FOB and allowed to stay up long enough to be copied and pasted everywhere was b/c Guido was the one that didn't want his name in Joran's book.Now we find out it was b/c Guido's name is Marco in the book.What's to say he got really po'd and talked and this is what has led to these searches?Then again as robots says it could be the Kalpoes doing the talking.Just seems funny though that this search came about right after the book excerpts and the book came out.  Wink

yeah and what does that say for the overall accuracy of said garbage?

I know it's garbage Laughing just shows how low down and coniving Joran&Co are as much of a liar he is.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: April 28, 2007, 11:42:15 AM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"

I've been thinking the same about the supposed pre-scheduled search and the timing of the diary excerpts & the talk show prior to book release...does seem odd.

I hope Guido can sue the heck out of Joran and whoever helpede him get those excerpts out there.It's plain as day it was a set-up to make it look as tho the info was stolen.

greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: April 28, 2007, 11:45:24 AM »

Posted this morning by  Vladimir Repnin-Volkonsky at RU - one of the court documents, I think the motion to compel?  There is a list of all the case documents that the Dr. Phil attorneys are requesting:

ViVi also has a link to the docs at Freebird:
http://www.forumsdot.com/freebird/viewtopic.php?t=1045

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #632 on: April 28, 2007, 11:48:08 AM »

Just thinking...the NFI is a professional organization that would present its work and findings of that work for prosecution.  Via what chain of command I do not know. Probably the prosecutor's office for a case.
They took things away from the Sloot property.  
Read that about 30 days ago the KLPD did a report to the OM.
Actually went to FOB and MF was going to find out if the NFI was there again today.
Think it's going to be a long wait folks.
You would think that someone ( a Sloot ) would just give it up and get it over with, but I can pray for that one.
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: April 28, 2007, 11:50:29 AM »

any info out of Aruba today yet?

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: April 28, 2007, 11:50:48 AM »

Not yet Jill and I'm looking everywhere
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: April 28, 2007, 11:51:52 AM »

Spock - I posted Diario's story about the search, with an online Pap translation (always unsatisfactory) at about 7:30 a.m. today, probably about Page 26.

Lala's - Find Guido, Replace with Marco - takes maybe a half a minute in today's publishing world.

Monkeys - Remember that some members of our tribe are in Miami today and tomorrow, at the Travel Show.

So, we don't know whether they're searching today or not?

FUBARUBA!

Gotta leave again. BBL.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: April 28, 2007, 11:51:53 AM »

Not yet Jill and I'm looking everywhere

sorry if I sound impatient.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #637 on: April 28, 2007, 11:52:01 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
I have a Guido/Marco question...how could they have changed his name in the book so quickly and then have it readily printed and available on such short notice?  That name change would have been made early on.  Does anyone understand what I am trying to say here?

With Guido's attorney, I'm sure the plan, all along was not to use Guido's name.  Haven't seen the book, but I'll bet Freddy isn't Freddy either.

I think the court case was some kind of contract dispute (Anita was in town).  Maybe the posting of the notes was part of the contract to display a certain amount of internet advertising. IMO
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #638 on: April 28, 2007, 11:53:07 AM »

I'm getting a blank page, saying 'Done' bottom left.

GEL's link to Vivi's, however, works for me.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #639 on: April 28, 2007, 11:54:05 AM »

Carry on monkeys...I have a few things I must do today...yes, unfortunately.  I will check back in a couple of hours.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.