March 28, 2024, 05:07:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #606 4/27 - 4/28/2007  (Read 138202 times)
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #640 on: April 28, 2007, 11:54:07 AM »

Been doing some catching up this morning. Just finished reviewing the transcript from Greta's show last night. It was said, no forensics were done with the initial search of Joran's apartment or with the impounded cars: not even luminol. The searches were for specific items in full view: shoes, computers, clothes.

In My Opinion
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #641 on: April 28, 2007, 11:55:44 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
I have a Guido/Marco question...how could they have changed his name in the book so quickly and then have it readily printed and available on such short notice?  That name change would have been made early on.  Does anyone understand what I am trying to say here?

Yes.  If the book had not yet gone to press and was still in a digital form, it would take seconds.  Think "find and replace".

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: April 28, 2007, 11:56:58 AM »

Quote from: "Spock"
Been doing some catching up this morning. Just finished reviewing the transcript from Greta's show last night. It was said, no forensics were done with the initial search of Joran's apartment or with the impounded cars: not even luminol. The searches were for specific items in full view: shoes, computers, clothes.

Joe T said that and it may be true, but I'm not convinced just because he said it.
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: April 28, 2007, 11:57:28 AM »

Shocked the Kalpoe/Dr.phil lawsuit USD-800 million?? Shocked   Twisted Evil

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #644 on: April 28, 2007, 11:59:03 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys Very Happy

Nfl Draft is today so I will be lerking and occasional posts..

Lets hope this is the end of the line for the sloots...

I do think the KLPD thinks the sloot home is where Natalee passed and I am hoping this weekend they get some Info what happened to her after that..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: April 28, 2007, 11:59:14 AM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"

Laughing Seems like alot for someone that's still considered a suspect, huh?
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: April 28, 2007, 11:59:17 AM »

I saw that.

That's a lot of dineros.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: April 28, 2007, 11:59:25 AM »

I could not get any data from VIVI's site, just an index. Is she in law school ?  
?? Try again later. She is as sharp as a tack.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: April 28, 2007, 12:01:19 PM »

Posted by MF at FOB:

Update: The area around the V/d Sloot's home is still off limit with police tapes and there is still heavy presence of investigators at the house. They worked for over 8 hours yesterday and continued today. Information coming from the Netherlands is that they are doing this search which is still permitted, while the status as suspect on Joran v/d Sloot is valid. After that it would be almost impossible to still check things out that they might think is necessary to investigate further. Up to now, nothing new has been found.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: April 28, 2007, 12:01:40 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"

It wouldn't surprise me that no forensics were done, since there were those who didn't want to solve this crime.  "She simply vanished."  No evidence of a crime.  No evidence to hold the rapists.  Not even lesser charges were filed.  On the other hand, I'm not going to believe it just because joe t says it.  He lies better than his clients and possibly more often.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: April 28, 2007, 12:01:58 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Laughing Seems like alot for someone that's still considered a suspect, huh?

You saw this too then posted by HannieC:

Snipped out of a secretely taped conversation of 40 minutes, in the transportbus from the police station to KIA, between Deepak and Satish onm june 22th 2005;

D; I`m not going much outside ( in prison), because they ask to much shit..
S; If you stay on yourself you are going to think too much, so don`t stay alone, talk to people, go play domino.

D; I have told them that they have to arrest Freddy too.
S; The three of us have beren arrested, but he just knows the truth.

D; I`ve also told them to arrest Koen and Sander. f***ing all. They won`t get a tip from me as long the truth stays away. None of them are friends, besides us, do you understand, do I understand.....

Snip;

S; I know where I am. I am with the truth, i`m alsways with the truth..
D; I`m not afraid, I miss momma and that stuff. That bores me.
S; Yes
D; Not that I`m afraid, the worst thing already happend. I`ve been already on the worst spot, so nothing worse can happen then this, you know. But I know that when I`m outside ( free), they are going to pay me good...

LMAO, you can say that again, $ 800,000,000......

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: April 28, 2007, 12:05:25 PM »

is this MF guy at FOB a Joran-supporter?

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: April 28, 2007, 12:05:41 PM »

Just thinking here(I know-it's dangerous Laughing)I have thought since those book excerpts was posted by SK @FOB and allowed to stay up long enough to be copied and pasted everywhere was b/c Guido was the one that didn't want his name in Joran's book.Now we find out it was b/c Guido's name is Marco in the book.What's to say he got really po'd and talked and this is what has led to these searches?Then again as robots says it could be the Kalpoes doing the talking.Just seems funny though that this search came about right after the book excerpts and the book came out.  Wink

That was my theory last nite, I proposed Quido for this same reason.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: April 28, 2007, 12:08:02 PM »

Quote from: "jill"

I saw that.

That's a lot of dineros.

No way a court would give that kind of money to these two scumbags who were involved in some way in the disappearance of a young woman.  They have Skeeters tape, proof that it IS legit and Deepak DID say they all had sex with her, they've got them lying to police, there were news reports all over the place that these guys were involved in a rape/murder, so even if some dumber than dumb California jury gave them money, it would be appealed.  If the Kalpoes did get a few million out of the deal somehow, they'd be like those lottery winners who spend it all in a year's time and end up with nada.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
crazybabyborg
« Reply #654 on: April 28, 2007, 12:10:07 PM »

FOX NOW
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: April 28, 2007, 12:10:14 PM »

YES

Edited to add:  But he is also in Aruba and we think may be a reporter
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: April 28, 2007, 12:11:37 PM »

Posted by MF at FOB:

Update: The area around the V/d Sloot's home is still off limit with police tapes and there is still heavy presence of investigators at the house. They worked for over 8 hours yesterday and continued today. Information coming from the Netherlands is that they are doing this search which is still permitted, while the status as suspect on Joran v/d Sloot is valid. After that it would be almost impossible to still check things out that they might think is necessary to investigate further. Up to now, nothing new has been found.

Ok, help me again here, how is it MF knows they didn't find anything. How is he privy to all the information the investigators have?  What's his connection to the KLPD
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #657 on: April 28, 2007, 12:12:17 PM »

Fox update. Orlando Salinas.. is someone going to post the highlights or should I?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: April 28, 2007, 12:12:52 PM »

ok, I found FOB.  Interesting.   Rolling Eyes

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: April 28, 2007, 12:12:56 PM »

YES

Edited to add:  But he is also in Aruba and we think may be a reporter

I know MF could be a reporter,but hasn't he said he owns a resturant also?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.