March 29, 2024, 04:18:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #606 4/27 - 4/28/2007  (Read 138295 times)
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: April 28, 2007, 12:13:23 PM »

Fox just covered story that have someone on the island now
they have taken items from house and are probing area on side of house

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #661 on: April 28, 2007, 12:13:27 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Shocked the Kalpoe/Dr.phil lawsuit USD-800 million?? Shocked   Twisted Evil

there is no way to justify that amount.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: April 28, 2007, 12:13:40 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Fox update. Orlando Salinas.. is someone going to post the highlights or should I?

Whichever's the fastest Rob.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: April 28, 2007, 12:13:42 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Posted by MF at FOB:

Update: The area around the V/d Sloot's home is still off limit with police tapes and there is still heavy presence of investigators at the house. They worked for over 8 hours yesterday and continued today. Information coming from the Netherlands is that they are doing this search which is still permitted, while the status as suspect on Joran v/d Sloot is valid. After that it would be almost impossible to still check things out that they might think is necessary to investigate further. Up to now, nothing new has been found.

Ok, help me again here, how is it MF knows they didn't find anything. How is he privy to all the information the investigators have?  What's his connection to the KLPD

All MF knows is that nobody had been told if anything has been found.  MF would not know.   He knows they are still searching because anyone can see that if they are in Aruba.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #664 on: April 28, 2007, 12:13:55 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
I could not get any data from VIVI's site, just an index. Is she in law school ?  
?? Try again later. She is as sharp as a tack.

I clicked on red arrow thingy to the right to download pdf file....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: April 28, 2007, 12:15:00 PM »

Posted by MF at FOB:

Update: The area around the V/d Sloot's home is still off limit with police tapes and there is still heavy presence of investigators at the house. They worked for over 8 hours yesterday and continued today. Information coming from the Netherlands is that they are doing this search which is still permitted, while the status as suspect on Joran v/d Sloot is valid. After that it would be almost impossible to still check things out that they might think is necessary to investigate further. Up to now, nothing new has been found.

Ok, help me again here, how is it MF knows they didn't find anything. How is he privy to all the information the investigators have?  What's his connection to the KLPD

All MF knows is that nobody had been told if anything has been found.  MF would not know.   He knows they are still searching because anyone can see that if they are in Aruba.

Ok, so he's just speculating, or better yet, wishful thinking.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: April 28, 2007, 12:15:03 PM »

Fox update. Orlando Salinas.. is someone going to post the highlights or should I?

i feel like i got totally punked yesterday....
fill me in.....i only have a few at the library...lol

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
crazybabyborg
« Reply #667 on: April 28, 2007, 12:15:30 PM »

I'm dropping laundry! Crying or Very sad

The search continued since early this morning. They have carried several boxes from the property. They seemed to be measuring a place on the grounds at one point. The 2 year date is looming.

The dogs are still there.

That's nutshell.............
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: April 28, 2007, 12:15:50 PM »

I was on a diet until yesterday. Then I had to eat the CHOCKY !

You can thank LilPuma for that, she was the one who brought up CHOCKI.

I get blamed for many things that I didn't do, but I'm not going down on Chocki charges.  Yes, I brought it up because van Houten of the Ditch made Chocki affordable for the masses.  I'm one of the masses and am eternally grateful.  Chocki is like air and water.  There is no life without it.  You may have to reduce the quantity in hard economic times or if you have to watch your weight or sugar intake, but it is essential to life.  This could be why we haven't yet discovered life on Mars.  Chocki would melt there.   Laughing

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #669 on: April 28, 2007, 12:16:18 PM »

Whichever's the fastest Rob.

They removed several box and bags and measured an area. They have the area blocked off as mentioned by MF. Joran changed his initial story 3 times and the components 25 times.

Dogs are searching the property and they showed men taking pictures over a concrete wall.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: April 28, 2007, 12:16:52 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"
Fox just covered story that have someone on the island now
they have taken items from house and are probing area on side of house

holy carp!!

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #671 on: April 28, 2007, 12:17:05 PM »

The MF " nothing new has been found " is just a crock. When these forensic guys go in and take stuff, they take it to the lab. They don't come out and make announcements to ppl standing around outside the police tapes. It isn't like the TV show, MF.
. It takes ( here ) quite a bit of time to make a determination.  
Dana would have more of a clue than I do about the inner workings of an opertion like this.This is a serious operation. They went in there with a warrant looking for specific items for testing. And they got that warrant based on facts, not gossip.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: April 28, 2007, 12:18:00 PM »

Posted by MF at FOB:

Ok, so he's just speculating, or better yet, wishful thinking.

Yep - he only posts what he wants people to know and it's always slanted.  However, since he is in Aruba he can report that they are still searching.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: April 28, 2007, 12:19:39 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Joran Van der Sloot Residence Searched … “On the Record” … Natalee Holloway Investigation

http://tinyurl.com/39slfw
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: April 28, 2007, 12:20:17 PM »

I think.. They are treating the area like a crime scene looking for blood evidence 22 months ago..Soil samples..etc

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: April 28, 2007, 12:22:27 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"

I get blamed for many things that I didn't do, but I'm not going down on Chocki charges.  Yes, I brought it up because van Houten of the Ditch made Chocki affordable for the masses.  I'm one of the masses and am eternally grateful.  Chocki is like air and water.  There is no life without it.  You may have to reduce the quantity in hard economic times or if you have to watch your weight or sugar intake, but it is essential to life.  This could be why we haven't yet discovered life on Mars.  Chocki would melt there.   Laughing

But you were the one who brought up Chocki yesterday, no?  Very Happy
I'm mention again that it was a Dutchman who found a way to press the cocoa nut and make chocolate affordable and available to the masses. Before that, it was so expensive to process that only Royalty could afford it. Yes, folks, we owe the Dutch for CHOCKI
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: April 28, 2007, 12:23:10 PM »

Quote from: "MisGivings"

Hmmm, I wonder why you see me there since I haven't been here for a long time.
My little Peanut had to be put down a week ago Wednesday, I lost my cat Nellie to the tainted cat food, my youngest cat, Silky, disappeared last Friday night, and now I have lost 'my son'.
The only light here now is that the young man's best friend's girlfriend went into labor today, and we are all waiting to welcome this little girl into the world when she decides to be born.

If it wasn't you, I must have you mixed up with MisUnderstated.  In any case, I'll add you to my prayers again today.   Sad

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: April 28, 2007, 12:24:19 PM »

I'm mention again that it was a Dutchman who found a way to press the cocoa nut and make chocolate affordable and available to the masses. Before that, it was so expensive to process that only Royalty could afford it. Yes, folks, we owe the Dutch for CHOCKI

Well I sure thank the Dutch for that-don't think I could live without chocki Laughing

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: April 28, 2007, 12:25:15 PM »

I'm not denying bringing it up, I'm just saying WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT?

IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: April 28, 2007, 12:26:21 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"

Well I sure thank the Dutch for that-don't think I could live without chocki Laughing

Me either GEL, in fact if I don't get it on a regular basis I get grouchy. (Boy this sounds bad doesn't it LOL).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.