March 28, 2024, 05:24:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #606 4/27 - 4/28/2007  (Read 138156 times)
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: April 28, 2007, 12:27:15 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "IndyDan"
Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
I was on a diet until yesterday. Then I had to eat the CHOCKY !

You can thank LilPuma for that, she was the one who brought up CHOCKI.

I get blamed for many things that I didn't do, but I'm not going down on Chocki charges.  Yes, I brought it up because van Houten of the Ditch made Chocki affordable for the masses.  I'm one of the masses and am eternally grateful.  Chocki is like air and water.  There is no life without it.  You may have to reduce the quantity in hard economic times or if you have to watch your weight or sugar intake, but it is essential to life.  This could be why we haven't yet discovered life on Mars.  Chocki would melt there.   Laughing

But you were the one who brought up Chocki yesterday, no?  Very Happy
I'm mention again that it was a Dutchman who found a way to press the cocoa nut and make chocolate affordable and available to the masses. Before that, it was so expensive to process that only Royalty could afford it. Yes, folks, we owe the Dutch for CHOCKI

I'm not denying bringing it up, I'm just saying WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT?

Nuthin' sorry  Crying or Very sad
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: April 28, 2007, 12:28:38 PM »

Among many of the ridiculous and self-serving comments from Greta last night was the one about, no one ever asked PVDS to search his property.

New front page post with You Tube video of last nights show:
http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2007/04/28/joran-van-der-sloot-residence-searched-on-the-record-natalee-holloway-investigation/

Maybe Greta would like to go back and search her interviews from 2005. Um, I was there when her producer shot the video of an attempt to search the VDS property in July 2005.

Also Tim Miller called me this morning to remind me that PVDS threatened to have Tim arrested for going near his property in an effort to search it to clear the property as a potential site.

Um Greta, you should know ... you did the interview.

GEEZ  Shocked
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #682 on: April 28, 2007, 12:29:54 PM »

Yesterday I was very emotional after I came and read the announcements in the cage while I was at work. I wanted them to find Natalee as soon as they got to the Sloots. Just a flood of emotions. I wanted to just come home, but I had to stay there because we were working on something for the higher ups. I did feel sick, but it was probably just the raw emotions. Not much sleep last night, trying to think over in a logical way just what all of this means. I imagine that all of us have been waiting for a long time for something of this magnitude to happen. My logical brain is telling me they are building a case for prosecution against the Sloots plural.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: April 28, 2007, 12:31:46 PM »

But you were the one who brought up Chocki yesterday, no?  Very Happy
I'm mention again that it was a Dutchman who found a way to press the cocoa nut and make chocolate affordable and available to the masses. Before that, it was so expensive to process that only Royalty could afford it. Yes, folks, we owe the Dutch for CHOCKI

I'm not denying bringing it up, I'm just saying WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT?[/quote]
Nuthin' sorry  Crying or Very sad[/quote]

Perhaps I wasn't clear as I read and type to try to keep up.   Laughing I brought up Chocki, but I take no responsibility for the overindulgence of said scrumptious substance by other Monkeys.   Wink It's not like I yelled FIRE in a crowded theater!   Laughing

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #684 on: April 28, 2007, 12:34:16 PM »

Im prolly way off base here... but is this area that the tree was at, the area where they searched yesterday, the first burial site? Anyone think so?

then she was moved at Dompig suggested?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: April 28, 2007, 12:35:53 PM »

INDYDAN- Laughing  some of my friends say they get grouchy when in need of chocki.I tell them do what I do-just buy a big supply when shopping so you don't run out Very Happy I have to tho cause I am about 30 minutes to the nearest store.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: April 28, 2007, 12:36:17 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Among many of the ridiculous and self-serving comments from Greta last night was the one about, no one ever asked PVDS to search his property.

New front page post with You Tube video of last nights show:
http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2007/04/28/joran-van-der-sloot-residence-searched-on-the-record-natalee-holloway-investigation/

Maybe Greta would like to go back and search her interviews from 2005. Um, I was there when her producer shot the video of an attempt to search the VDS property in July 2005.

Also Tim Miller called me this morning to remind me that PVDS threatened to have Tim arrested for going near his property in an effort to search it to clear the property as a potential site.

Um Greta, you should know ... you did the interview.

GEEZ  Shocked

I'll add that Joe said he didn't know if ALE had access to forensics.  Excuse me?  Can you say F.B.I.?  They were sitting right there most of the summer wanting to help!  Neither Greta nor her panel thought to mention this.  It was one of the worst segments on this case that Greta ever put on air.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: April 28, 2007, 12:38:11 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Im prolly way off base here... but is this area that the tree was at, the area where they searched yesterday, the first burial site? Anyone think so?

Could be Rob
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #688 on: April 28, 2007, 12:40:11 PM »

I'm still wondering how Dompig had info as to Natalee being buried at all, let alone moved to different locations...leads to Vanderstraaten's saying she'd died because he was familiar with the evidence....could be, Rob...my mind is just on evidence, period....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: April 28, 2007, 12:40:34 PM »

I think so..I think they are pretty sure this was the area where something bad happened..Or she was brought here right after that..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #690 on: April 28, 2007, 12:42:20 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"

I'm still wondering how Dompig had info as to Natalee being buried at all, let alone moved to different locations...leads to Vanderstraaten's saying she'd died because he was familiar with the evidence....could be, Rob...my mind is just on evidence, period....

Well until I heard Salinas say they were measuring an area, I didnt think this was it... but why measure an area unless it is to see if a person of Natalee's height could fit in there?

+++

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #691 on: April 28, 2007, 12:42:40 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Posted this morning by  Vladimir Repnin-Volkonsky at RU - one of the court documents, I think the motion to compel?  There is a list of all the case documents that the Dr. Phil attorneys are requesting:

http://www.mediafire.com/?7ermgdwntym

ViVi also has a link to the docs at Freebird:
http://www.forumsdot.com/freebird/viewtopic.php?t=1045

Thanks for ViVi link...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #692 on: April 28, 2007, 12:43:15 PM »

Wiretaps?

+++

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #693 on: April 28, 2007, 12:43:19 PM »

I was thinking Joran's shoe(s) Natalee's jewelery, etc.
around the tree area.
So is everyone sleeping in Koen's parent's bed tonight ? Satish, Nadira, Sander, Koen,  Deepak ?
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #694 on: April 28, 2007, 12:43:57 PM »

Hi monkeys. I'm trying to get ready for company and it's interfering with my monkey time.  Sad

You know, last night I posted the note that Jossy sent to Easy saying that his reporter had been outside the VDS residence all day yesterday and no one was telling anyone anything. This makes me think (like many of you) that MF doesn't have any inside information.

Just as several of you have said, when people do a truly professional investigation, they don't pause at the gate and spill the beans to whoever happens to be standing around.

I Stand With The Girl
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #695 on: April 28, 2007, 12:47:02 PM »

Well until I heard Salinas say they were measuring an area, I didnt think this was it... but why measure an area unless it is to see if a person of Natalee's height could fit in there?

I didn't catch the report, but read the transciptions...this makes me think they'd have equipment to detect something first in that area to warrant measuring...also, measuring could just be part of setting up grids to work on one at a time, like archaeologists use...so you could be right, or it may just be to leave no stones unturned.  Just don't know....

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #696 on: April 28, 2007, 12:47:08 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
I could not get any data from VIVI's site, just an index. Is she in law school ?  
?? Try again later. She is as sharp as a tack.

I clicked on red arrow thingy to the right to download pdf file....

Me too....WOW
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: April 28, 2007, 12:48:04 PM »

Search at van der Sloots continue        
Saturday, 28 April 2007  

Saturday morning the investigation of the dutch forensic experts continued. Early in the morning the team started to set up their tents and other equipment to continue their work. We have noticed that there are not as many officials present as yesterday's search.

Unofficialy we have received the information that part of the team will investigate in other areas of the island.We will follow the case closely so keep visiting for more updates when available. Also you can register to be a member (free) and receive breaking news updates via e-mail.

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/405/8/
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #698 on: April 28, 2007, 12:48:38 PM »

Wiretaps?

Maybe, but if they exist, then it wasn't enough to bring them to trial....I know...it's crazy.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: April 28, 2007, 12:48:55 PM »

Wiretaps?

They must have a credible witness in the case files that mentions the back yard and the gardens...De Vries told us ablout that in his report..

Good news is..The KLPD  knows this should have been done 22 months ago..They probably know Paulus and his crooked friends were running things back then..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.