March 29, 2024, 07:21:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #606 4/27 - 4/28/2007  (Read 138311 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #720 on: April 28, 2007, 01:44:46 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Search at van der Sloots continue        
Saturday, 28 April 2007  

Saturday morning the investigation of the dutch forensic experts continued. Early in the morning the team started to set up their tents and other equipment to continue their work. We have noticed that there are not as many officials present as yesterday's search.

Unofficialy we have received the information that part of the team will investigate in other areas of the island.We will follow the case closely so keep visiting for more updates when available. Also you can register to be a member (free) and receive breaking news updates via e-mail.

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/405/8/

See there isn't anything there but sand...just sand and dirt.  No garden.  

Now, I have to go find me some chocolate...don't know why I have a craving...must be someone in the cage's fault. Wink
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: April 28, 2007, 01:47:17 PM »

OMGosh -  Laughing  Laughing

I just spent a bit of time reading over at FOB!  Constant infighting, no real discussion about the case - only backstabbing at LE and the victim's family (OMG not to mention the "Natalee Doll"?  WTF are these people?).

I can't help but laugh my azz off, watching the admin running around banning people, LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, gosh - that was a good laugh.  Reminds me of so many other sites with deviant posters - sites that have constant turnover except for maybe 4 core posters - and those 4 are usually suffering from a host of real-life mental illnesses.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: April 28, 2007, 01:48:53 PM »

And I can't copy and paste the intersting bits here because I am not Klaasend. It will not let me do that at the moment. If I post the 171 pages as a REPLY I just might blow something up ?
ps That monkey and the kiity are very cute.
I need to go to our zoo here. It's Monkey Baby time and they had some cute pix in the paper.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #723 on: April 28, 2007, 01:49:39 PM »

If you have a acct at BFN. Jane and Atticus have the Latest Legal Documents.

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=6844.msg220438;topicseen#new

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: April 28, 2007, 01:50:09 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
The Kalpoes seek to have the case heard in the US and are using Aruban Law to not produce documents. The US court has ordered them to produce these docs. HA They are in a catch 22.
If they produce these documents, and Dr. Phil is asking for documents from a former Kalpoe attorney, they look guilty. If they don't goodbye Kalpoes. They are also asking for Joran's statement where Joran says he thinks Deepak raped and murdered Natalee.

And all they have is blog site info to back them up?

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: April 28, 2007, 01:50:49 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Search at van der Sloots continue        
Saturday, 28 April 2007  

Saturday morning the investigation of the dutch forensic experts continued. Early in the morning the team started to set up their tents and other equipment to continue their work. We have noticed that there are not as many officials present as yesterday's search.

Unofficialy we have received the information that part of the team will investigate in other areas of the island.We will follow the case closely so keep visiting for more updates when available. Also you can register to be a member (free) and receive breaking news updates via e-mail.

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/405/8/

See there isn't anything there but sand...just sand and dirt.  No garden.  

Now, I have to go find me some chocolate...don't know why I have a craving...must be someone in the cage's fault. Wink

Lala,  this looks like the area behind their house over the fence.  There are trees and plantings around the pool according to the other pictures posted.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: April 28, 2007, 01:55:34 PM »

Quote from: "*******"

I have an account there as well but it says Username invalid.  Did you have to re-register after the last time they were down?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: April 28, 2007, 01:57:18 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

I have an account there as well but it says Username invalid.  Did you have to re-register after the last time they were down?

Anna they sent me a link-I'll see if I still have it.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: April 28, 2007, 01:57:23 PM »

Quote from: "jill"

I just spent a bit of time reading over at FOB!  Constant infighting, no real discussion about the case - only backstabbing at LE and the victim's family (OMG not to mention the "Natalee Doll"?  WTF are these people?).

I can't help but laugh my azz off, watching the admin running around banning people, LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, gosh - that was a good laugh.  Reminds me of so many other sites with deviant posters - sites that have constant turnover except for maybe 4 core posters - and those 4 are usually suffering from a host of real-life mental illnesses.

The other hate site is much worse in MY OPINION.  Much sicker stuff there.

Rolling Eyes

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #729 on: April 28, 2007, 01:58:41 PM »

Well there was one former tree in the front yard.
And the septic services yesterday are interesting.  
I have no legal background and I think that I am going to have to wait for others who do to post their thoughts.
Jossy used to say that the case was in thePV's. Just laying there. We had how many ? Just the teasers.
And all this new activity and the number of statments made by Satish
just backs up the thinking that the Arubans were indeed trying to sweep this under the carpet.
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #730 on: April 28, 2007, 01:58:46 PM »

Hi Monkeys.  I expected everyone to be in cuffs by now.   Rolling Eyes  

Here's what I'm not getting - if they have enough jurisdiction, approval from on-high, and legal justification for conducting this search, why don't they have enough of the same to haul slimebag PVDS in for torture?  Ok...intense questioning.

And the wiretapped conversation between Deepak and Satish - is this new?  I don't remember reading such explicit detail from the original wiretap while they were all 3 sitting in the police van?
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: April 28, 2007, 01:59:44 PM »

Who is our resident shango expert on duty today.did it say one would sacrificed.hmmmm,i wonder who?
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: April 28, 2007, 02:00:33 PM »

You may have to..The docs are interesting..Kalpoes suing for 800 million.. Shocked

greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: April 28, 2007, 02:02:06 PM »

Anna-I guess I deleted it,can't find it anywhere Mad

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: April 28, 2007, 02:02:09 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"

Anna they sent me a link-I'll see if I still have it.

Thanks Gel but I have the link.  Still says username does not exist.  Maybe I've been banned.   Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: April 28, 2007, 02:04:46 PM »

Quote from: "jill"

The other hate site is much worse in MY OPINION.  Much sicker stuff there.

Rolling Eyes

RU?  If so, I remember that one clearly.

Oh well, what can ya do?  Crazies everywhere.  And I think I'll shut up now - lol.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #736 on: April 28, 2007, 02:08:15 PM »

From Debbie at BFN « Reply #278 on: Today at 01:03:14 PM »

Just announced:

Watch Fox News... later this hour they will be having an update.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: April 28, 2007, 02:08:29 PM »

Lil Puma,
I have to agree that that was the worst Greta show ever.  I think she went from being VERY conveniently forgetful to outright lying.  She knows full well that the original search was blocked as well as TES refused entry under threat of calling his buds the cops on them.

Dozens of misstatements went unchallenged.  She mentioned Joran's timeline because it sticks in her mind as she noticed the missing hour the first time he said it to her but she didn't have the guts to call him directly on it.

Beth pulled Greta's ratings out of the toilet for her and this is the thanks she gets for doing that?  Back-stabber just like Julia Renfro.

Just my opinion but that's what I think and that's what I know.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: April 28, 2007, 02:12:18 PM »

Diario translation to news article available on FP

see update I:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2007/04/28/search-continues-at-the-van-der-sloot-residence-for-clues-to-natalee-holloway-disappearance/
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: April 28, 2007, 02:14:02 PM »

I'M reading those files at BFN..Says they have documents proving that the Kalpoes admitted having sex with Natalee..

Declarations to Aruban police stating they had sex with Ms.Holloway thereby refuting most of there case

Electronic communications(Emails and IM)to third parties inclusing van der sloot admitting they had sex with ms.holloway

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.