March 28, 2024, 02:34:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #606 4/27 - 4/28/2007  (Read 138140 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #740 on: April 28, 2007, 02:17:30 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Lil Puma,
I have to agree that that was the worst Greta show ever.  I think she went from being VERY conveniently forgetful to outright lying.  She knows full well that the original search was blocked as well as TES refused entry under threat of calling his buds the cops on them.

Dozens of misstatements went unchallenged.  She mentioned Joran's timeline because it sticks in her mind as she noticed the missing hour the first time he said it to her but she didn't have the guts to call him directly on it.

Beth pulled Greta's ratings out of the toilet for her and this is the thanks she gets for doing that?  Back-stabber just like Julia Renfro.

Just my opinion but that's what I think and that's what I know.

GRETA SUCKS  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: April 28, 2007, 02:18:53 PM »

BBL - going to go pick out new bathroom tile -  Very Happy

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #742 on: April 28, 2007, 02:21:17 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
I'M reading those files at BFN..Says they have documents proving that the Kalpoes admitted having sex with Natalee..

Declarations to Aruban police stating they had sex with Ms.Holloway thereby refuting most of there case

Electronic communications(Emails and IM)to third parties inclusing van der sloot admitting they had sex with ms.holloway

I hate them all.

I guess I've thought they did all along.  It's just so wrong.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #743 on: April 28, 2007, 02:24:51 PM »

have no fear

they got em this time

FOR sure

BET it ALL

BYE BYE PAULUS  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: April 28, 2007, 02:25:26 PM »

Hello all you magnifcent monkeys!.  I cannot stay long today but will be back this evening.

I see the case hit the front page of AOL.  Anything new happening today? or are they taking the long holiday weekend off?  Is the latest new tactical maneuever to let the Sloots do what they want this holiday weekend and they will tract their movements = give the SLoots time to hide the evidence/body once again.   Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Let's keep up the good spirits, prayers, and the good fight.  Let's bring Natalee home this time!!!
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #745 on: April 28, 2007, 02:26:09 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "*******"
I'M reading those files at BFN..Says they have documents proving that the Kalpoes admitted having sex with Natalee..

Declarations to Aruban police stating they had sex with Ms.Holloway thereby refuting most of there case

Electronic communications(Emails and IM)to third parties inclusing van der sloot admitting they had sex with ms.holloway

I just reviewed the section of the files you are referring to. Those are requests for documents that the Plaintiff's believe or suspect exist but that does not mean there are any such documents. This is a normal legal request for documents that may or may not exist.

In My Opinion
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: April 28, 2007, 02:28:58 PM »

Did anyone else read post by Hannie C stating that Deepak said not only must Freddie tell the truth but they should arrest him and arrest Koen and Sander, too!   Shocked

This was supposedly from the backseat police car tape that was made of the suspects.

I wonder if this is Joran spin only or factual.  It is allegedly in his book that she is reading and sometimes translates snippets thereof.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #747 on: April 28, 2007, 02:29:47 PM »

Fox news just reported Refridgerater Truck outside of sloot home. They are focusing on one particular area

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: April 28, 2007, 02:30:00 PM »

@BFN Aristotle just posted this:

I just heard an update...that they will stay until the job is done...they are focusing on one particular area, and there is a refrigerated truck out front...and some crime scene police tape.

Fox..

stay turned for more updates later.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #749 on: April 28, 2007, 02:31:34 PM »

thank thank you

K2 brothers

- A Horse's Tale
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #750 on: April 28, 2007, 02:32:27 PM »

Did anyone else read post by Hannie C stating that Deepak said not only must Freddie tell the truth but they should arrest him and arrest Koen and Sander, too!   Shocked

This was supposedly from the backseat police car tape that was made of the suspects.

I wonder if this is Joran spin only or factual.  It is allegedly in his book that she is reading and sometimes translates snippets thereof.

Anna, this is what I was talking about earlier.  I don't remember any of this detail from "the back seat"???
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #751 on: April 28, 2007, 02:36:35 PM »

Following the interview with Joran ... Greta made the infamous statement ... "I am inclined to believe him".  Nevertheless Beth Twitty never back down to Greta one iota in her response to the interview.  Greta may have been "inclined" to believe Joran but ... Natalee Holloway's mother was not deceived.

As Anna would say .... "I laughed and ... I laughed."

Janet

Beth Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
March 21, 2006

VAN SUSTEREN: Now, you and I have spent an awful lot of time together, talked together. You know my entire staff. Was it difficult for you that we sat down with him?

TWITTY: Oh, no. No, I mean, I think that any time that we can get Joran speaking, I think that he only incriminates himself every time. And you know, I've heard his offer that he is willing to sit down with myself or with Dave or the family, and absolutely, I would do it. I would go to Holland. I'd meet him wherever he would choose to. But you know, Greta, I would have to have one polygraph expert with me because, you know, just having Joran talk without any type of repercussions — I mean, I think those days are over for him. You know, I'd like to get to the bottom of where his lies are, and I think that a polygraph expert could help do that.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #752 on: April 28, 2007, 02:37:19 PM »

From BFN:

fox is reporting now cadaver dogs....that is much different than earlier when they wouldn't say what kind of dogs.

They are using shovels and poles to dig up around the house.

Can somebody give me the link for the lawsuit docs re: $800K?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: April 28, 2007, 02:37:44 PM »

Quote from: "AnnieMW1"

Anna, this is what I was talking about earlier.  I don't remember any of this detail from "the back seat"???

Thoes Gottenbros were not mentioned in our translation of that conversation.  I wonder if Jossy removed them to prevent a lawsuit should they turn out not to be involved or what.

Also, I will stand by my own and Granny Toad's assessment of Joran attending school, not not, on Monday and that he did in fact put in at least a showing because the headmaster said to Paulus "Don't you remember. . .he was late and you drove him."  Said this in front of friends of Jug on Wednesday.

I no longer have a link but most of those early vids are gone now anyway.

But will gladly agree to disagree as I am too lazy to look that up for the fiftieth time and post.  I have never thought Joran road the school bus to school that day.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: April 28, 2007, 02:41:11 PM »

WTH Shocked Those bottom feeders @ FOB are trying to make a big deal that Jug refused to give a witness statement.
Witness to what?He wasn't on Aruba when Natalee disappeared! Twisted Evil

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: April 28, 2007, 02:42:09 PM »

I wonder if the refrigeration truch is for evidence or to provide some sort of air conditioning relief for the workers and dogs, especially the dogs as they cannot function if over heated.  I wonder also if those are Dutch or Aruban dogs.

If they are Dutch, they are not accustomed to the heat.  If they are Aruban, I question their training.   Rolling Eyes

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: April 28, 2007, 02:42:45 PM »

RENFRO on FOX right now.  She's an idiot  Laughing
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: April 28, 2007, 02:43:52 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
RENFRO on FOX right now.  She's an idiot  Laughing

You got that right! Laughing  Laughing

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: April 28, 2007, 02:44:01 PM »

Quote from: "AnnieMW1"

It's certainly new to me, Annie.  That is why I am wondering if Joran just made that up or is it part of the official transcript or where this came from.

PERSONA NON GRATA

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: April 28, 2007, 02:44:41 PM »

I wonder if the refrigeration truch is for evidence or to provide some sort of air conditioning relief for the workers and dogs, especially the dogs as they cannot function if over heated.  I wonder also if those are Dutch or Aruban dogs.

If they are Dutch, they are not accustomed to the heat.  If they are Aruban, I question their training.   Rolling Eyes

in Aruba, they just grab any stray dog running around and call it a cadaver dog
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.