March 29, 2024, 02:02:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #606 4/27 - 4/28/2007  (Read 138239 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #760 on: April 28, 2007, 02:46:06 PM »

Quote from: "AnnieMW1"
From BFN:

fox is reporting now cadaver dogs....that is much different than earlier when they wouldn't say what kind of dogs.

They are using shovels and poles to dig up around the house.

Can somebody give me the link for the lawsuit docs re: $800K?

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=1100&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=620

greeneyedlady posted a link to Vivi's documents on the page link above....I believe it's all in there.  Klaasend is in the process of downloading them for SM, I believe.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: April 28, 2007, 02:46:38 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
WTH Shocked Those bottom feeders @ FOB are trying to make a big deal that Jug refused to give a witness statement.
Witness to what?He wasn't on Aruba when Natalee disappeared! Twisted Evil

Jug gave a statement.  They are just lying.  He even complained that his statement was not taken for something like 19 days and that the statements of others present the first night had never been taken at the time he was complaining and others were not taken and it had been something like 31 days.

They are just lying.  Again.  He is on the record stating that about having finally been allowed to make a statement.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #762 on: April 28, 2007, 02:47:56 PM »

Renfro was just on Fox news....I didn't catch it...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #763 on: April 28, 2007, 02:48:04 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Fox news just reported Refridgerater Truck outside of sloot home. They are focusing on one particular area

Shocked

this is very very odd...if it has to do if the search. Unless they are planning to remove Natalee and wish to deter any further degradation.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: April 28, 2007, 02:49:23 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
WTH Shocked Those bottom feeders @ FOB are trying to make a big deal that Jug refused to give a witness statement.

Jug gave a statement.  They are just lying.  He even complained that his statement was not taken for something like 19 days and that the statements of others present the first night had never been taken at the time he was complaining and others were not taken and it had been something like 31 days.

They are just lying.  Again.  He is on the record stating that about having finally been allowed to make a statement.

Well they say it's on one of the docs-even so they had no reason to question him as a witness-he wasn't even there.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #765 on: April 28, 2007, 02:49:25 PM »

greeneyedlady posted a link to Vivi's documents on the page link above....I believe it's all in there.  Klaasend is in the process of downloading them for SM, I believe.[/quote]

Thanks!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: April 28, 2007, 02:49:43 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Fox news just reported Refridgerater Truck outside of sloot home. They are focusing on one particular area

Shocked

this is very very odd...if it has to do if the search. Unless they are planning to remove Natalee and wish to deter any further degradation.

Hey Rob, maybe Paulus is sweating so bad they needed something to cool him down
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: April 28, 2007, 02:53:05 PM »

Quote from: "blah"

Shocked

Hi, Blah!

Missed you!   Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #768 on: April 28, 2007, 02:54:23 PM »

Shocked

Blah, JMO- but we have reached the CRITICAL PHASE you have heard about before.

+++

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: April 28, 2007, 02:56:26 PM »

Well they say it's on one of the docs-even so they had no reason to question him as a witness-he wasn't even there.

He made an original statement.  Now he might have refused to make multiple, subsequent statements after seeing what a bunch of clowns he was dealing with.

They did not even bother to read the statements taken from the MB students for something like 90 days, the original ones.  Why bother?  I could understand if he didn't want to play games with them.  Who would!

PERSONA NON GRATA

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: April 28, 2007, 02:57:13 PM »

Shocked

Blah, JMO- but we have reached the CRITICAL PHASE you have heard about before.

yeah either that or a publicity stunt for a book that just happened to come out

Hiya Anna !!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #771 on: April 28, 2007, 02:57:17 PM »

I don't know if this is appropriate, but if Natalee is on the premises, the heat and over all sand base of Aruba would prevent the total decay of a body. She would be mummified and there would be a ton of evidence on her person. Especially if she is wrapped in any kind of plastic.

Sorry if that struck anyone the wrong way.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: April 28, 2007, 02:57:44 PM »

If you have a acct at BFN. Jane and Atticus have the Latest Legal Documents.

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=6844.msg220438;topicseen#new

I have an account there as well but it says Username invalid.  Did you have to re-register after the last time they were down?

Anna they sent me a link-I'll see if I still have it.

The link at BFN to the documents no longer work.  I'll go through the one file I did download and try to copy some of the good pages.  There are alot of them though.  171 pages  Wink
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #773 on: April 28, 2007, 02:58:08 PM »

I should have added to that post, that is all based on the fact that she is there and only my opinion.

+++

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: April 28, 2007, 02:59:10 PM »

I'M reading those files at BFN..Says they have documents proving that the Kalpoes admitted having sex with Natalee..

Declarations to Aruban police stating they had sex with Ms.Holloway thereby refuting most of there case

Electronic communications(Emails and IM)to third parties inclusing van der sloot admitting they had sex with ms.holloway

******* ... could you please provide the name of the file regarding the statements of the the Aruban police implying there are declaration where the three admitted having sex with Natalee.

Thank you

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #775 on: April 28, 2007, 02:59:35 PM »

http://homepage.mac.com/WebObjects/FileSharing.woa/wa/default?user=mcgraw.kalpoe.docs&templatefn=FileSharing1.html&xmlfn=TKDocument.1.xml&sitefn=RootSite.xml&aff=consumer&cty=US&lang=en

Klaas try this..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: April 28, 2007, 02:59:57 PM »

Did they just say of FOX they are digging in the back yard of the Kalpoes?  Did I hear that right?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: April 28, 2007, 03:01:05 PM »

Thanks *******
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: April 28, 2007, 03:01:15 PM »

FOX now....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: April 28, 2007, 03:01:27 PM »

On FOX now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.