March 28, 2024, 08:47:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #606 4/27 - 4/28/2007  (Read 138170 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #840 on: April 28, 2007, 04:22:58 PM »

We also have confirmation of the conversation (though not disclosed) from Greta when she and Beth were at the Sloot house.  The one where Paulus sweats.  Greta remarked later that there were things said in that conversation, per Anita, that made her uncomfortable.  Does anyone remember that one?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: April 28, 2007, 04:23:07 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Looks like NOVA is covering the search right now.  I'll watch for translations of the show.

tank you Klass  Cool  Wink

Nothing so far except they may have interviewed Paulus via phone.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #842 on: April 28, 2007, 04:23:43 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
WTH Shocked Those bottom feeders @ FOB are trying to make a big deal that Jug refused to give a witness statement.
Witness to what?He wasn't on Aruba when Natalee disappeared! Twisted Evil

The devil makes them lie like that.  The bottom feeders at FOB are indeed worshipers of Satan and we have seen Satan and we know Satan has a big head, big feet, cannot keep up with his shoes, but you know there is a segment of the population like depraved women and criminal lawyers who love the Satanic types.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: April 28, 2007, 04:23:56 PM »

Looks like NOVA is covering the search right now.  I'll watch for translations of the show.

Per ABARTH at RU:

PVDS says on Nova...

He said it was the 4th search of the house and that the detectives were reading copies of Joran's book
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #844 on: April 28, 2007, 04:23:57 PM »

hopefully it was the phone call he had to make from JAIL  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: April 28, 2007, 04:25:14 PM »

Klaas,  what is NOVA?? Dutch TV??

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #846 on: April 28, 2007, 04:25:38 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
I wonder if the refrigeration truch is for evidence or to provide some sort of air conditioning relief for the workers and dogs, especially the dogs as they cannot function if over heated.  I wonder also if those are Dutch or Aruban dogs.

If they are Dutch, they are not accustomed to the heat.  If they are Aruban, I question their training.   Rolling Eyes

You mean they have not killed all the dogs in Aruba as a warning to those who might testify against Anita's sporter.

ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #847 on: April 28, 2007, 04:25:54 PM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"
Quote from: "ozziesmom"
Hi Monkeys, just dropping by to say hello and send my best wishes to all of you!! I hope this search turns something up!! Natalee's family needs a break!!

Hey there ozziesmom!  Long time no see Very Happy  Very Happy Wouldn't  it be great if there can be justice for Natalee just around the corner?

Hi Muffy!!! I've been out of the loop lately, however I read the front page everyday!!

I hope this is SOMETHING, but I'm used to being let down.... Sad

In Aruba, everyone lies!! Except Jossy!
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #848 on: April 28, 2007, 04:26:30 PM »

What about Anita describing Natalee's panties?  How would she know?  Did she something?  Or is it from her spawn of the devil son talking to her about them.  And why would/should she discuss Natalee's panties in the media?  Sick, sick, sick.  From one mother to another, I find her totally disgusting.  I would like to see her brought in and questioned.  She knows things and I'll bet she's seen some things...

Personally, I think for some reason it was important to the investigators
to find out what color the panties were and with the three suspects being
exposed as liars, she thought she would put her "good" reputation on the
line and lie for them.

I don't think her panyties were dark blue... never did and never will.

Was Beth ever able to find out what color they were?

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #849 on: April 28, 2007, 04:26:41 PM »

Hi Monkeys, just dropping by to say hello and send my best wishes to all of you!! I hope this search turns something up!! Natalee's family needs a break!!

Hey there ozziesmom!  Long time no see Very Happy  Very Happy Wouldn't  it be great if there can be justice for Natalee just around the corner?

Hi Muffy!!! I've been out of the loop lately, however I read the front page everyday!!

I hope this is SOMETHING, but I'm used to being let down.... Sad

you WONT be let down  this time

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: April 28, 2007, 04:28:32 PM »

Posted by Tjeerd at FOB - looks like they have finished searching the VDS according to this Dutch publication:

http://www.home.nl/nieuws/binnenland/artikel/00292957

Babelfish translation (I'll watch for a complete English translation)

Searching struck at parents Joran 28 April 2007, 22.09 (place your response)

ORANJESTAD (DUTCH PRESS AGENCY) - justice in Aruba has wound up searching at the beginning of the Saturday afternoon (local time) in the parental house of Joran of of the ditch, which is verdachte in the matter holloway. That has communicated the Public Prosecution Service of Aruba. Forensically technical experts the Netherlands had selected North since Friday in the house in arubaanse district to possible tracks on the plot. With shovels and metal needle also the garden in the direct surroundings of the house has been partly ploughed. The of it present American journalists among others fox and CBS, spoke suspecting from which the body of the vermiste would be American find teenager in the garden. That has been based according to the nieuwszenders on the anonymous deposition of a man who would know where Holloway have been buried. Two years According to justice in Aruba no ' material surplus ' has been niettemin found during searching. Further information does not want give Public Prosecution Service it further. The searching in Aruba had do nothing with recent appeared book of Joran of of the ditch and had been for a long time planned by justice. Meanwhile Aruba has been opgescheept already almost two years with the matter holloway. 18 person whose birthday it is American little girl disappeared after an evening gets in on 30 May 2005 with three boys the night. She was retrieved never more afterwards. The police force had arrested ten people since disappearance, but that has been all released. Also of of the ditch is free, although he remains, however, verdachte.
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: April 28, 2007, 04:28:57 PM »

tjeerd @ FOB:

Search has ended.

http://www.home.nl/nieuws/binnenland/artikel/00292957

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: April 28, 2007, 04:29:13 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"

Klaas,  what is NOVA?? Dutch TV??

Yes
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: April 28, 2007, 04:29:39 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
I have a Guido/Marco question...how could they have changed his name in the book so quickly and then have it readily printed and available on such short notice?  That name change would have been made early on.  Does anyone understand what I am trying to say here?

Yes, I do.  This name game was a blame game and shell game.

greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: April 28, 2007, 04:29:43 PM »

Klaas- Laughing  Laughing

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: April 28, 2007, 04:30:21 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Klaas- Laughing  Laughing

lalalalalala

I beat you this time, lol  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: April 28, 2007, 04:31:47 PM »

Another link according to Tjeerd that the search is over:

http://tinyurl.com/2r7nnq
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #857 on: April 28, 2007, 04:32:19 PM »

That has been based according to the nieuwszenders on the anonymous deposition of a man who would know where Holloway have been buried.

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #858 on: April 28, 2007, 04:32:23 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
Been doing some catching up this morning. Just finished reviewing the transcript from Greta's show last night. It was said, no forensics were done with the initial search of Joran's apartment or with the impounded cars: not even luminol. The searches were for specific items in full view: shoes, computers, clothes.

Joe T said that and it may be true, but I'm not convinced just because he said it.

I think Josephine Tacobell is trying to put a good face on this and pretend that it is not about Joran and Paulus killing Natalee, thinking perhaps this is going to clear them.  It might, it might not.  It might be too late to prove they killed Natalee, but my heart knows it.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #859 on: April 28, 2007, 04:32:28 PM »

4th search?  I don't know anything about 4 searches, but I guarantee you they will find almost nothing of any value.  Paulus has had two years to renovate that house and redo the yard...or just do the yard for that matter.  I only know about the first search and this one.  

I bet they are reading Joran's book...I can help them with that one.  Let's see.  Why don't you start with Joran on the beach with Natalee for 3 hours.  That would put the sporter home after 4 in the morning.  We know that can't be true...Joran told Greta that he arrived home around 3:25 AM and 3:35 AM. But then again, he did say he didn't have a watch...just in case he was to forget his first lie and need a new one.  

Now, let's move on...there appears to a witness that places Joran and Paulus out and about at 4 AM. So where was Natalee?  Why did Joran say Deepak came back to pick him up?  Why does he now say it was Satish?  Why did he ever claim he walked on foot back home?  

THAT'S ALL YOU NEED TO HAUL HIS BIG A$$ BACK IN FOR INTERROGATIONS!!

I have more where that came from too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.