March 28, 2024, 04:43:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #606 4/27 - 4/28/2007  (Read 138199 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #880 on: April 28, 2007, 04:49:52 PM »

I wonder if this search is to be able to say:  Okay, we looked and didn't find anything.  Case closed Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad   Gosh I hope not.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #881 on: April 28, 2007, 04:51:10 PM »

So another very long day for the dutch forensic team? You would think that would be enough time to find any trace evidence if there is any. Sounds like they have a extremely reliable witness for two a search warrant and two days of long searching.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: April 28, 2007, 04:51:14 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Quote from: Aristotle at BFN on Today at 03:23:24 PM

Birmingham local news reporter is showing that the area presently being searched is the area between the pool shed and the 1/2 wall that runs along the pool.  They are taking pictures and measurements. The area is to the right of the overhead shot, just under those yellow windowlike cutouts in the shed.  The other pic is courtesy of BB.

[/img]http://i12.tinypic.com/2z7gco1.jpghttp://i17.tinypic.com/2urv02g.jpg[/img][/img]

So that is right behind Jorans apartment.  correct?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: April 28, 2007, 04:51:19 PM »

JR @ FOB-no arrests.

YET! Wink

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #884 on: April 28, 2007, 04:52:29 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Tjeerd is reporting again - from Dutch news that the search has ended:

Search has ended. No body found.

http://www.home.nl/nieuws/binnenland/artikel/00292957

http://www.volkskrant.nl/binnenland/article420553.ece/Huiszoeking_bij_ouders_Joran_gestaakt

?????

You mean it's ended for the day, right?

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: April 28, 2007, 04:54:38 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Tjeerd is reporting again - from Dutch news that the search has ended:

Search has ended. No body found.

http://www.home.nl/nieuws/binnenland/artikel/00292957

http://www.volkskrant.nl/binnenland/article420553.ece/Huiszoeking_bij_ouders_Joran_gestaakt

thanks for the update.

Sad

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #886 on: April 28, 2007, 04:55:21 PM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"
I wonder if this search is to be able to say:  Okay, we looked and didn't find anything.  Case closed Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad   Gosh I hope not.

I know, I was just thinking the same thing.  Someone encourage me...I am getting upset now.  Crying or Very sad
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: April 28, 2007, 04:56:39 PM »

Why would they take exact measurements and take photograhs if the area did not have anything of interest?  

Where did the supposed 8 backs of "evidence" come from?  was that from inside or outside the residence?  

I wonder if they are just done for the day?  It is 5PM there.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #888 on: April 28, 2007, 04:56:41 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

I know, I was just thinking the same thing.  Someone encourage me...I am getting upset now.  Crying or Very sad

no worries

robots is here Cool

they got em

all you need to know is

CROWN WITNESS

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #889 on: April 28, 2007, 04:57:36 PM »

Okay.  Remember though, that if the case closes, the Holloway & Twitty families get access to records, right?  It will NEVER be over for them...

I just get worried because I have a hard time trusting after all that craziness that has gone on with the investigation.  Didn't mean to bum anyone out.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #890 on: April 28, 2007, 04:58:24 PM »

i feel even more delicious today then i did yesterday

Cool

- A Horse's Tale
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: April 28, 2007, 04:58:49 PM »

Quote from: "robots"

no worries

robots is here Cool

they got em

all you need to know is

CROWN WITNESS

What a good, kind robots.  Thank you for the assurance.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: April 28, 2007, 05:00:45 PM »

i have ZERO faith in ALE

i have faith in the Dutch

they were NOT going to put on any more DOG and PONY shows

this case is over

they collected evidence

they have a crown witness

its over

now, they need a little time to put it all together so dont panic

the TRAIN is HERE

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #893 on: April 28, 2007, 05:01:31 PM »

all ABOARD

the SLOOT TRAIN

Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #894 on: April 28, 2007, 05:01:47 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Why would they take exact measurements and take photograhs if the area did not have anything of interest?  

Where did the supposed 8 backs of "evidence" come from?  was that from inside or outside the residence?  

They're just done for the day... they'll be back tomorrow.

I didn't realize that the Sloot property was so big... it may take a week
or two to search it.

LaLa's:

This is what we have asked the Dutch to do.  They aren't going to go home until something is done one way or the other.  Besides, we always say how anyone could figure out what happened in Aruba... I think they did and all they are doing now is gathering evidence to proove it.

Keep the faith...

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #895 on: April 28, 2007, 05:02:17 PM »

My greatest hope is to be able to log on here and write these words and know it is all true...

ROBOTS WAS RIGHT!!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #896 on: April 28, 2007, 05:02:29 PM »

Quote from: "Patti"
Quote from: "AZSunny"

They're just done for the day... they'll be back tomorrow.

I didn't realize that the Sloot property was so big... it may take a week
or two to search it.

LaLa's:

This is what we have asked the Dutch to do.  They aren't going to go home until something is done one way or the other.  Besides, we always say how anyone could figure out what happened in Aruba... I think they did and all they are doing now is gathering evidence to proove it.

Keep the faith...

INSTANT WINNER  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: April 28, 2007, 05:03:14 PM »

My greatest hope is to be able to log on here and write these words and know it is all true...

ROBOTS WAS RIGHT!!

me too
then on to the next case  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #898 on: April 28, 2007, 05:05:15 PM »

off topic for just a moment

i have been called  

robot

robert

roberts

and i laughed everytime someone wrote my name wrong and i just let it go...but i still laughed  

just thought it was funny  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: April 28, 2007, 05:05:59 PM »

4th search?  I don't know anything about 4 searches, but I guarantee you they will find almost nothing of any value.  Paulus has had two years to renovate that house and redo the yard...or just do the yard for that matter.  I only know about the first search and this one.  

I bet they are reading Joran's book...I can help them with that one.  Let's see.  Why don't you start with Joran on the beach with Natalee for 3 hours.  That would put the sporter home after 4 in the morning.  We know that can't be true...Joran told Greta that he arrived home around 3:25 AM and 3:35 AM. But then again, he did say he didn't have a watch...just in case he was to forget his first lie and need a new one.  

Now, let's move on...there appears to a witness that places Joran and Paulus out and about at 4 AM. So where was Natalee?  Why did Joran say Deepak came back to pick him up?  Why does he now say it was Satish?  Why did he ever claim he walked on foot back home?  
THAT'S ALL YOU NEED TO HAUL HIS BIG A$$ BACK IN FOR INTERROGATIONS!!

I have more where that came from too.

Someone saw Joran out and about that night and he wants to involved one of the Kalpoes.  He is trying to get Paulus off the hook by saying Satish picked him up.  He doesn't want Paulus to get in any more trouble then he is.  From day one the whole world knew it was the 3 suspects that Natalee was with because they had witnesses that saw them together.  The only people who in fact can name the people involved are the Kalpoes.  I would say from what we know now there are 10 prime suspects in what happened to Natalee.  Deepak just confirmed Koen and Sander's involvement.  Why would he feel the need to name them if they were involved after the fact (disposal).  You would think he would be grateful they the helped.  Sander's missing phone is key.  He is a rapist like his cousin Joran.  When Joran got out of jail Sander was holding a sign up and cheering for him.  Sort of like thank you Joran for not ratting on me.

Joran never walked home because he didn't have to he was already there.  He rather say he was alone than say he was with his father.   The story would look better for Joran if one of the Kalpoes picked him up so that's why he keeps involving them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.