March 28, 2024, 10:17:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #606 4/27 - 4/28/2007  (Read 138174 times)
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #900 on: April 28, 2007, 05:06:00 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
My greatest hope is to be able to log on here and write these words and know it is all true...

ROBOTS WAS RIGHT!!

me too
then on to the next case  Cool

Robots:

If you don't mind me asking....

Who do you think is the Crown witness?

I have my own suspicions, and am just wondering who you think it is...

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #901 on: April 28, 2007, 05:09:07 PM »

Quote from: "San"
4th search?  I don't know anything about 4 searches, but I guarantee you they will find almost nothing of any value.  Paulus has had two years to renovate that house and redo the yard...or just do the yard for that matter.  I only know about the first search and this one.  

I bet they are reading Joran's book...I can help them with that one.  Let's see.  Why don't you start with Joran on the beach with Natalee for 3 hours.  That would put the sporter home after 4 in the morning.  We know that can't be true...Joran told Greta that he arrived home around 3:25 AM and 3:35 AM. But then again, he did say he didn't have a watch...just in case he was to forget his first lie and need a new one.  

Now, let's move on...there appears to a witness that places Joran and Paulus out and about at 4 AM. So where was Natalee?  Why did Joran say Deepak came back to pick him up?  Why does he now say it was Satish?  Why did he ever claim he walked on foot back home?  
THAT'S ALL YOU NEED TO HAUL HIS BIG A$$ BACK IN FOR INTERROGATIONS!!

I have more where that came from too.

Someone saw Joran out and about that night and he wants to involved one of the Kalpoes.  He is trying to get Paulus off the hook by saying Satish picked him up.  He doesn't want Paulus to get in any more trouble then he is.  From day one the whole world knew it was the 3 suspects that Natalee was with because they had witnesses that saw them together.  The only people who in fact can name the people involved are the Kalpoes.  I would say from what we know now there are 10 prime suspects in what happened to Natalee.  Deepak just confirmed Koen and Sander's involvement.  Why would he feel the need to name them if they were involved after the fact (disposal).  You would think he would be grateful they the helped.  Sander's missing phone is key.  He is a rapist like his cousin Joran.  When Joran got out of jail Sander was holding a sign up and cheering for him.  Sort of like thank you Joran for not ratting on me.

Joran never walked home because he didn't have to he was already there.  He rather say he was alone than say he was with his father.   The story would look better for Joran if one of the Kalpoes picked him up so that's why he keeps involving them.

right on TARGET  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: April 28, 2007, 05:10:38 PM »

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: April 28, 2007, 05:10:48 PM »

Quote from: "Patti"
My greatest hope is to be able to log on here and write these words and know it is all true...

ROBOTS WAS RIGHT!!

me too

Robots:

If you don't mind me asking....

Who do you think is the Crown witness?

I have my own suspicions, and am just wondering who you think it is...

k2

not sure which one, probably both

course im not betting the farm on who it is

BUT  they have somone  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #904 on: April 28, 2007, 05:11:12 PM »

who do you think ?

- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: April 28, 2007, 05:13:41 PM »

I sent my company shopping, lol, but they will be back.

I think Joran changed from Deepak to Satish as his pick up man because Deepak was on the computer.  OOPS!  Better make it the one without the alibi.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #906 on: April 28, 2007, 05:14:17 PM »

Just an observation from watching Greta last night:
When she mentioned that she felt they should have done more in looking for "other" suspects.  I started to laugh.  Reason being that if a local, such as, Boeti, wouldn't her body have just been dumped somewhere to be found later?  The local druggies don't give a rat's patootie about hiding a body.  

Note to Greta:  It wasn't an "other" person that disposed of Natalee.  It was Joran and Daddy-O.  I know Joran is a sick person, but I think had there not been that "chit" they will see, he would have placed her on the beach in hopes that she would wake up and stumble back to the hotel. He would have had to answer some questions, but there would be a body with a blood alcohol that was very high and may have been an overdose to contend with, but that would have been the end.  She would be home now with a grieving family...but she would have come home.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: April 28, 2007, 05:15:19 PM »

Posted by Robert on the front page of SM:

The NOVA-newsshow unfortunatly doesn’t re-air tonight or the coming days. Maybe it is placed on the site the coming days.

A couple of minutes ago the SBS6 Hart van Nederland - newsshow had an item on the subject Natalee Holloway as well.

“Justice Dep. reopens hunt on JvdS!” The search at the house (and garden and surroundings) stopped about an hour ago. Reason for the search was a tip about the burielplace of Natalees body (!!!) But untill now no body has been found.

PRdVries was in that item as well and was critical about the search: “Two years to late!” But on the other hand it could be possible that f.i. minute bloodspatters could be found.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: April 28, 2007, 05:17:20 PM »

Did anyone else just see them carrying out that big plastic box on Fox?  Like one of those storage bins?  Appeared to have a bag or something shapeless on the top of it as well.

I doubt that's their lunch box!

Wink

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: April 28, 2007, 05:20:42 PM »

Two people carrying it, one male and one female.  It appeared to have considerable heft to it.  So I don't think we can assume they found nothing just yet.  No remains likely but then they are working on a holiday weekend so perhaps they are not yet through.

We were told they were finished last night as well, remember?

And that they found nothing yet they have been carting things out all along.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #910 on: April 28, 2007, 05:21:36 PM »

Okay, so the Dutch have someone that claims they know where the body is buried.  I don't think it is Deepak...remember he told Skeeters that he did not know where the body was...he knew she was dead...thus the "body" reference, he just didn't know where...I am betting that Satish doesn't know either.  It's not the Kalpoes.  If I were them, I would be calling Dr. Phil and asking for protection if they rat out Joran...the bus is heading their way as well.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: April 28, 2007, 05:22:20 PM »

Quote from: Tylergal
Quote from: IndyDan
Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
[
Indy Dan, I hate to do this to you, but tests have proven over and over again that it is one of the best treatments for PMS that exists. Laughing

Thanks Tylergal - I'll remember to eat massive doses of it next time I sense that coming on  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: April 28, 2007, 05:22:40 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Two people carrying it, one male and one female.  It appeared to have considerable heft to it.  So I don't think we can assume they found nothing just yet.  No remains likely but then they are working on a holiday weekend so perhaps they are not yet through.

We were told they were finished last night as well, remember?

And that they found nothing yet they have been carting things out all along.

Exactly Anna - just because Dutch TV is reporting no body found does not mean nothing was found.  I'm sure they have items that need to be tested.

I missed the video you are referring to.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: April 28, 2007, 05:23:11 PM »

DeVries on Book

"All in all the book contains innumerable forced manners to vitiate dubious circumstances. For the goodreaders however it only confirms Joran's untruthfullness and that makes him in fact only more suspicious."
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: April 28, 2007, 05:25:00 PM »

yea, like the investigators are going to tell the ARUBA news anything

Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

- A Horse's Tale
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: April 28, 2007, 05:26:17 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
JR @ FOB-no arrests.

YET! Wink

Got the bikes out for the first time today and took them down the road to blow off the garage dust and as I was toolin' down 37, I thought, the only thing that could make today any better would be to hear that they hauled in the murdering-raping scumbag VanDerSloots.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: April 28, 2007, 05:26:30 PM »

kind of funny how the K2's have not said a word

Cool  Cool  Cool  Cool  Cool  Cool  Cool  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #917 on: April 28, 2007, 05:26:42 PM »

Robots:

I'll tell you at the end of this page...

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: April 28, 2007, 05:27:18 PM »

Quote from: "Patti"
Robots:

I'll tell you at the end of this page...

ok,

waiting patiently  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #919 on: April 28, 2007, 05:28:47 PM »

ROBOTS WAS RIGHT!!

me too

Ha, funny, I was just asked a little bit ago "what on earth are you and your Monkey friends gonna do when this case gets solved.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.