April 30, 2024, 08:41:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #606 4/27 - 4/28/2007  (Read 139602 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: April 28, 2007, 05:47:15 PM »

Quote from: "NM"
p=pos June 23, 2005 PV
To your question when Anita left for the Netherlands, I can
state the following. I cannot remember exactly but I think it was
the Tuesday or Wednesday
before that Monday the 30th of May
that she departed for the Netherlands. Anita was in the Netherlands
for seven or eight days.

Wasn't p-pos also in nl or was that just internet rumor?

PS I also believe the 2 younger kids went to nl.

WWizzard (poster at SM) confirmed 3 sloots arrived in aruba from nl on KLM June 1

Me too NM.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: April 28, 2007, 05:47:24 PM »

Brief Synopsis by Rammstein at BFN

http://www.home.nl/nieuws/binnenland/artikel/00292957

http://www.volkskrant.nl/binnenland/article420553.ece/Huiszoeking_bij_ouders_Joran_gestaakt

it says they have completed their search and US news teams reported that it was searched because of an anonymous tip that a body was buried there. All the police/OM were willing to say that no body was found, no other statements will be forthcoming.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: April 28, 2007, 05:47:29 PM »

p=pos June 23, 2005 PV
the Tuesday or Wednesday
for seven or eight days.

WWizzard (poster at SM) confirmed 3 sloots arrived in aruba from nl on KLM June 1

That was Widget, not wwizard.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: April 28, 2007, 05:48:16 PM »

Am wondering.  Suppose there is someone (?) that says they know where Natalee is buried.  And for all they know, that is the truth.  However, in the interim, someone else moves her.  That would take credibility away from the witness swearing they know where she is buried.  But perhaps areas can be tested and found to have enough evidence still to indicate she had been there even for a time.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #944 on: April 28, 2007, 05:48:19 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
Search over or search over for the day?

Definately, over for the day....

No jack-hammers used yet....

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #945 on: April 28, 2007, 05:51:54 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Patti - unless there's some breaking news..it's going to take a while to get to page 50, lol  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Quote from: "robots"
who do you think ?

Do you remember the person that the Dutch investigators visited before
they went to Aruba?  That's who I think it is.   Klaas knows that a couple
months ago, I told her and LaLa's that I thought that he had a conscience
(the only one with a conscience as far as I could tell of all the people that I looked at that either were involved or knew about the cover-up).  I told
them that I thought that he would end up telling the truth if given the opportunity, as I could sense that it was killing him.  I asked them not to be too hard on him because I didn't want his heart to become hard, like can happen sometimes when you push someone too much, they bury
their heels and refuse to say or do anything productive.

Anyway, if he hasn't already talked when he was visited, I think he will.

Do you know who I'm talking about?

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: April 28, 2007, 05:52:56 PM »

Quote from: "Patti"
A post to move to a new thread for Patti.

Thank you all for bring info from everywhere to here.

I have a young active Monkey-doog, who just ran to a neighbors house and that neighbor made me stay for a beer!
A 7.3% beer. 1st time I every got a buzz before wanting to slepp w/ beer. Laughing

Robots, I'm betting the farm.  Haul their a$$es in!

Hey, Sweetie:

If I post the same information as what was on the front page, do you
think that's enough to suffice?  Or... do I have to spell it out?  I'm a
bit reluctant.... too many spies and haters.

I ment Dog and Sleepy from beer.
Wow! I think I got a buzz, and to prove that more I don't understand  your reply Patti. Laughing   I'm such a lite-weight!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #947 on: April 28, 2007, 05:53:56 PM »

Quote from: "Patti"
A post to move to a new thread for Patti.

Thank you all for bring info from everywhere to here.

I have a young active Monkey-doog, who just ran to a neighbors house and that neighbor made me stay for a beer!
A 7.3% beer. 1st time I every got a buzz before wanting to slepp w/ beer. Laughing

Robots, I'm betting the farm.  Haul their a$$es in!

Hey, Sweetie:

If I post the same information as what was on the front page, do you
think that's enough to suffice?  Or... do I have to spell it out?  I'm a
bit reluctant.... too many spies and haters.

I ment Dog and Sleepy from beer.
Wow! I think I got a buzz, and to prove that more I don't understand  your reply Patti. Laughing   I'm such a lite-weight!

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: April 28, 2007, 05:54:50 PM »

It's a bit early for that, isn't it?  Has the sun set over the yard arm?  Oh.  Wait.  Remember:  It's five o'clock somewhere... Very Happy

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: April 28, 2007, 05:55:05 PM »

I just heard J-HO say on Fox that if the search doesn't turn up anything it could exonerate the VanDerSloots.
Hey HO, NOTHING is going to exonerate the Sloots.  They are guilty!!!
(I was also told in no uncertain terms that next time I screamed at the TV, I was sleeping in the garage) LOL!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: April 28, 2007, 05:56:11 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
I just heard J-HO say on Fox that if the search doesn't turn up anything it could exonerate the VanDerSloots.
(I was also told in no uncertain terms that next time I screamed at the TV, I was sleeping in the garage) LOL!

You screamin' at the TV Indy?  Didn't Elvis shoot the TV once?

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: April 28, 2007, 05:57:36 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"

Laughing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: April 28, 2007, 05:57:40 PM »

Evening Monkeys

I hope the investigators found something in all the evidence they took from the Sloot dump.

Klaas you have mail.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #953 on: April 28, 2007, 05:57:50 PM »

Patti, I believe I know who you are referring to also. An aurban poster here, swore that person was on the up and up.  But I am and was always skeptical of what they beleived was up and up, if that is a person w/ Natalee's best interest.

Klaas, thanks for the correction.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: April 28, 2007, 05:58:13 PM »

I'm going to post this because we are near the end of the thread.  This is just my gut feeling but I believe this is all for show.  There will be nothing that comes from all of this.  This is just so Aruba can say we did all we could and we even called the Dutch Forensic Institute in for help.  Aruba is trying to save face.

If Aruba really wanted to find Natalee they would either let Tim Miller search where he wants or just tell us where Aruba and put her.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: April 28, 2007, 05:58:45 PM »

The Big Story is on here on Fox , A woman named Julie is covering all the top stories, about 10 minutes ago, they had the wench on from Aruba via phone. Julie said to Renfroe "I hope they find what they need, so that Natalee's family can have closure" The wench came back with " Well, you know this could be what they need to exonerate the three suspects. If they find no trace of Natalee there this could help back them up" or something very close to that she said. Hey Renhoe, you are the worst of the worst in this entire case. You are the darkest of the darkside. I hope that you know your true colors of being a lying wench, are shining through!
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: April 28, 2007, 05:59:34 PM »

Hello OZZIE'SMOM!!!!!! So good to see you!!!!!

Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: April 28, 2007, 06:00:02 PM »

We shall see,soon I think
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: April 28, 2007, 06:00:38 PM »

p=pos June 23, 2005 PV
the Tuesday or Wednesday
for seven or eight days.

Paulus Van der Sloot
Witness Statement
June 13, 2005

On May 30th 2005, in the nightly hours, I did not pick up Joran from anywhere. I slept solidly through the night without waking up. On May 30th in the hours of the morning, I did not notice anything different/out of the ordinary with Joran. According to me he got onto the bus of the I.S.A. with his brothers Sebastian and Valentijn just like he always does. I am not absolutely sure about that because I didn't notice it and because Joran didn't have to be at school every day during that period.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: April 28, 2007, 06:01:11 PM »

Hi Monkeys,
Just checking in. Nothing new to add. Trying to help Patti get to the end of the thread.

In total there are 52 users online :: 14 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests [ Administrator ] [ Moderator ]
Most users ever online was 183 on Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:16 pm
Registered Users: 2NJSons_Mom, Anna, Elaine, igsigs, IndyDan, mishy, MuffyBee, NM, *******, Patti, robots, Sam, San, Tiger

Just a swinging with the tribe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.