March 28, 2024, 01:17:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #606 4/27 - 4/28/2007  (Read 138187 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #960 on: April 28, 2007, 06:01:22 PM »

Quote from: "NM"
Hello OZZIE'SMOM!!!!!! So good to see you!!!!!

Maybe I need a beer...where is she? Laughing

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #961 on: April 28, 2007, 06:01:25 PM »

Quote from: "San"
I'm going to post this because we are near the end of the thread.  This is just my gut feeling but I believe this is all for show.  There will be nothing that comes from all of this.  This is just so Aruba can say we did all we could and we even called the Dutch Forensic Institute in for help.  Aruba is trying to save face.

If Aruba really wanted to find Natalee they would either let Tim Miller search where he wants or just tell us where Aruba and put her.

I can understand a person feeling that way with everything that happened
but I hope you're wrong, as I know you do as well.  There has to be
someone somewhere that is big enough to stand up against these thugs
that have taken the life of Natalee and snubbed their noses to her
family.

But, I understand...

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: April 28, 2007, 06:02:18 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
The Big Story is on here on Fox , A woman named Julie is covering all the top stories, about 10 minutes ago, they had the wench on from Aruba via phone. Julie said to Renfroe "I hope they find what they need, so that Natalee's family can have closure" The wench came back with " Well, you know this could be what they need to exonerate the three suspects. If they find no trace of Natalee there this could help back them up" or something very close to that she said. Hey Renhoe, you are the worst of the worst in this entire case. You are the darkest of the darkside. I hope that you know your true colors of being a lying wench, are shining through!

Exactly.  Part of the plan.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: April 28, 2007, 06:02:33 PM »

The Big Story is on here on Fox , A woman named Julie is covering all the top stories, about 10 minutes ago, they had the wench on from Aruba via phone. Julie said to Renfroe "I hope they find what they need, so that Natalee's family can have closure" The wench came back with " Well, you know this could be what they need to exonerate the three suspects. If they find no trace of Natalee there this could help back them up" or something very close to that she said. Hey Renhoe, you are the worst of the worst in this entire case. You are the darkest of the darkside. I hope that you know your true colors of being a lying wench, are shining through!

Hey Elaine.

If they do not find Nat or a trace of here there I can't see how that can prove they didn't harm her else where!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: April 28, 2007, 06:02:35 PM »

Okay.  Supposin' the Sloot sty has been sanitized and things aren't found.  How can anyone explain all of the BS?  All the lying?  All the switching and baiting and for what reason?
SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED-We want answers and justice for Natalee

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: April 28, 2007, 06:03:57 PM »

Yes, and I see now that IndyDan had just made a post about it before me, sorry Indy... I cannot stand that woman, fox should give us a warning when they plan on airing her!
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: April 28, 2007, 06:04:13 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Hello OZZIE'SMOM!!!!!! So good to see you!!!!!

Maybe I need a beer...where is she? Laughing

Hey 2NJ, she was here earlier.

The beer I had was Micholob(?) XXX, bought in NY state!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #967 on: April 28, 2007, 06:04:24 PM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"
Quote from: "IndyDan"
I just heard J-HO say on Fox that if the search doesn't turn up anything it could exonerate the VanDerSloots.
Hey HO, NOTHING is going to exonerate the Sloots.  They are guilty!!!
(I was also told in no uncertain terms that next time I screamed at the TV, I was sleeping in the garage) LOL!

You screamin' at the TV Indy?  Didn't Elvis shoot the TV once?

Was that dried up prune face around back in Elvis's day?  Laughing
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #968 on: April 28, 2007, 06:04:44 PM »

Seems Renfro keeps singing that song, so you have a valid point, San, as others have thought, too.  Seems such a waste after two years.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: April 28, 2007, 06:04:53 PM »

It doesn't take too brilliant of an investigator or person involved in law to see the cover up. Those things need to be addressed.  "Whoopsie" won't get it.  There weren't mistakes.  There was out and out deception.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: April 28, 2007, 06:05:11 PM »

There is absolutely NOTHING which will exonerate the Sloots!  At the least their lying son obstructed justice and delayed a search for a missing person and tried to frame security guards!

They will NEVER be exonerated and cannot be for they have well admitted these crimes.  That Aruba chose not to punish them for them is just part of the problem, too.

While true that physical evidence may not be found to convict them in an ARUBAN court of law because none was ever taken, that does not mean they are innocent.  Even if they did not kill Natalee, they are still far, far from innocent for if not for them, she would be in MB right now!

No, there will never be a day of his life that Joran will be exonerated.  And talk about looking bad, he really looks like he has something far more serious than mono and his features continue to coarsen  Brow protruding now, squinty eyes deep set and even the Dutch commenting on how vile they appear.

Looks just the part he really is.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: April 28, 2007, 06:05:12 PM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"

Okay.  Supposin' the Sloot sty has been sanitized and things aren't found.  How can anyone explain all of the BS?  All the lying?  All the switching and baiting and for what reason?
SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED-We want answers and justice for Natalee

EXACTLY

terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #972 on: April 28, 2007, 06:05:15 PM »

I just doing a stop by and I see that Glenda was making noise again.. That woman needs to put a sock in it..  This case is the People v. Glenda , a.k.a. "The Black Widow" a.k.a. "The Dangerous Diva" a.k.a "The Toxic Tempress" a.k.a. "The Woman Who Goes Around misdirecting families of missing tourist..  The funny thing is that I look at pictures on the site and a lot of the pictures of kids and people on that island look like the Sloots.. I guess very shallow gene pool..  So I believe that the island of Aruba was a bad experiment that went wrong..
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: April 28, 2007, 06:05:32 PM »

She is a piece of work. HUH Elaine!

San I so hope you are wrong . I so pray something happens here.

Just a swinging with the tribe
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: April 28, 2007, 06:06:16 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"

Seems Renfro keeps singing that song, so you have a valid point, San, as others have thought, too.  Seems such a waste after two years.

Yes 2NJS.

I will also say about the notes stolen from Joran's computer was a bunch of BS that was started on purpose.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: April 28, 2007, 06:06:18 PM »

Peeking Squirrel Hello!!!

Indy, Renho was around before humans!

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: April 28, 2007, 06:06:30 PM »

Hey Elaine.

If they do not find Nat or a trace of here there I can't see how that can prove they didn't harm her else where!
Hi NM! Good to see you! I know or that after two years the place has been cleaned well.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: April 28, 2007, 06:07:17 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
I just doing a stop by and I see that Glenda was making noise again.. That woman needs to put a sock in it..  This case is the People v. Glenda , a.k.a. "The Black Widow" a.k.a. "The Dangerous Diva" a.k.a "The Toxic Tempress" a.k.a. "The Woman Who Goes Around misdirecting families of missing tourist..  The funny thing is that I look at pictures on the site and a lot of the pictures of kids and people on that island look like the Sloots.. I guess very shallow gene pool..  So I believe that the island of Aruba was a bad experiment that went wrong..

Wink  Laughing
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #978 on: April 28, 2007, 06:07:44 PM »

Quote from: "Patti"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Patti - unless there's some breaking news..it's going to take a while to get to page 50, lol  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Quote from: "robots"
who do you think ?

Do you remember the person that the Dutch investigators visited before
they went to Aruba?  That's who I think it is.   Klaas knows that a couple
months ago, I told her and LaLa's that I thought that he had a conscience
(the only one with a conscience as far as I could tell of all the people that I looked at that either were involved or knew about the cover-up).  I told
them that I thought that he would end up telling the truth if given the opportunity, as I could sense that it was killing him.  I asked them not to be too hard on him because I didn't want his heart to become hard, like can happen sometimes when you push someone too much, they bury
their heels and refuse to say or do anything productive.

Anyway, if he hasn't already talked when he was visited, I think he will.

Do you know who I'm talking about?

CW = JVDS

S

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: April 28, 2007, 06:08:03 PM »

Yes, and I see now that IndyDan had just made a post about it before me, sorry Indy... I cannot stand that woman, fox should give us a warning when they plan on airing her!

Elaine - I can't stand hearing her voice, can't stand seeing her face, I can't stand hearing her name.  I'm not sure anyone can stand this bitch worse than me.  No apology needed, I feel your pain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.