April 26, 2024, 10:48:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #607 4/28 - 4/29/2007  (Read 168634 times)
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #100 on: April 28, 2007, 08:09:44 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
They did appear to be carrying out quite a bit of stuff in bags and totes.  Even if human remains are found, these people are not going to announce that at this point.  They are going to take the remains to be tested, inform the relatives, and follow other rules of protocol.  This is not the Aruban LE, but a professional group of investigators.

Good Point.

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: April 28, 2007, 08:09:53 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Does anyone have a schedule of expected coverage tonight? I'm trying to figure in a trip to the grocery store. (What FUN for a Saturday night!)

BTW: Does anyone else have a harder time typing on a laptop than on a regular keyboard???

I hate typing on a laptop!  They put laptop characters in odd places and the keys are too close together.  My sympathy if you have to use the lappy.

Blleecch...van der Sloots attorney on next.  Get the antacid out.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: April 28, 2007, 08:10:27 PM »

I am going with Spocks opinion. Also praying he is right.

I know we have given Freddie a bad time in here but I also wonder if he could be the one who is talking. If so I hope he stay safe. The reason I mention this is back at the beginning it was said Joran told him what had happened that night.

That he always told Freddie the truth.
Freddie knew that they had not taken Natalee back to the Holliday Inn and the tale about the security guards was a lie. The VDS had Freddie and his parents over to see what Freddie had told the ALE.

Also want to say thanks Klaas for telling me about the document. I have it downloaded now. Took 14 minutes to do Deepacs. I have not read it yet. Am going to sign off and do that now.
BBL

Just a swinging with the tribe
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #103 on: April 28, 2007, 08:10:59 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Dihannah1    
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:47 pm    Post subject:
Isn't KG on at 8 Eastern? or is it 10, I forget. I'm sure she'll have something on it...

Hi Dihannah - Posted last night by GEL :

greeneyedlady

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:26 am    Post subject:    Reply with quote
Posted by Debbie @ BFN:

The Line Up - Fox News - Sat. 04/28/07

Kimberly will have the latest on the searches in Aruba.

Time: 10:00 pm Eastern
Replay: 1:00 am Eastern & 5:00 am Eastern

Thanks Tib!  Watching Geraldo now.  Taco coming up next.  aarrgghhh  Rolling Eyes

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
crazybabyborg
« Reply #104 on: April 28, 2007, 08:11:40 PM »

Quote from: "casa"
Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Does anyone have a schedule of expected coverage tonight? I'm trying to figure in a trip to the grocery store. (What FUN for a Saturday night!)

BTW: Does anyone else have a harder time typing on a laptop than on a regular keyboard???

I do, cbb!  My daughter has a laptop and I much prefer my old tabletop one!

I admit to being a typo offender, but on this lappy, I'm just plain clumsy! Glad to know it isn't just me!  Wink
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #105 on: April 28, 2007, 08:11:55 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
I am going with Spocks opinion. Also praying he is right.

I know we have given Freddie a bad time in here but I also wonder if he could be the one who is talking. If so I hope he stay safe. The reason I mention this is back at the beginning it was said Joran told him what had happened that night.

That he always told Freddie the truth.
Freddie knew that they had not taken Natalee back to the Holliday Inn and the tale about the security guards was a lie. The VDS had Freddie and his parents over to see what Freddie had told the ALE.

Also want to say thanks Klaas for telling me about the document. I have it downloaded now. Took 14 minutes to do Deepacs. I have not read it yet. Am going to sign off and do that now.
BBL

I don't think we need to worry about Freddy's safety.  His brother has "friends" who will keep his little bro safe.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #106 on: April 28, 2007, 08:15:57 PM »

Dumbsh*t Taco acts like he was there and just knows exactly what happened.... idiot.   And he is 'pretending' to care about the Holloways??
He makes me sick!

JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #107 on: April 28, 2007, 08:16:07 PM »

Hi, everyone!

Check out the beautiful signs and banners used by the Miami group.

Klaas posted them on the Travel Show thread.

The banner with Natalee's pic is beautiful!

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #108 on: April 28, 2007, 08:18:45 PM »

Nice, now we have defender of Scott Peterson, Geragos is defending Taco?  Lord, the attornies make me ill.  They are such liers!!!!

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #109 on: April 28, 2007, 08:19:36 PM »

Tacky is saying they shouldn't be focused on Joran after two years.  They should look at others.  He says initial search was limited and they should have done a more complete search then.  They want to close the case and are doing this search to wrap it up.  Once the search is done and there is no evidence of Natalee there, they will wrap it up.

Baloney, Tacky!

Mark Fuhrman says the limited search was silly.  If van der Sloot is so innocent, Paulus should have given permission.  Tacky says Paul didn't stop them--they never asked.  TAcky getting upset.  Jeanine Piro saying they should have searched two years ago.  Dr. Baden says they are looking for evidence they should have looked for two years ago.  Baden says JVDS had scratches on face and Tacky is stopping him and saying that was made up.  Tacky is so quick to spin.  Even Geraldo calls it spin.  Geragos then says why are they piling on Joran now after two years.  They don't have anything on this guy.  Furhman says police don't look for clues just to accuse, but sometimes to find someone not guilty.  

This went to fast I couldn't get it all.  But Dr. Baden did challenge Tacky and he jumped so fast to discount his comments that I thought he'd come out of the screen!

BRING NATALEE HOME
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: April 28, 2007, 08:20:14 PM »

Joe Tacopina said it is more of the same.   Geraldo called Joe "Pal" and Joe called Gerald "Buddy".

He is still saying Natalee was never at the house.

The initial search was limited in scope.  He said they think they are doing this because you cannot close this case without doing an inital search.

Mark Fuhrman the limited search that was allowed there was silly.  Joe is arguing with Mark Fuhrman.

Jeanine Pirro said why do we wait until two years and then said oh go ahead and search.

Michael Baden said the two black guys were searched from head to toe.  He said scratches were on his face.  Joe is aruging with Dr. Baden.  He said Joran went to class at 8:10 the next morning.

Mark Geragos said it is an exercise in fruitility.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #111 on: April 28, 2007, 08:21:23 PM »

The panel is pointing out the facts and Geragross and Taco act like nobody's testimony (scratches in school that morning on Joran) never happened, He aced his test!, like that means he didn't kill her.  They really act like they were there and know exactly what happened.  They are ignoring every fact that HAS been brought out in the case.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #112 on: April 28, 2007, 08:21:52 PM »

Quote from: "Patti"
They did appear to be carrying out quite a bit of stuff in bags and totes.  Even if human remains are found, these people are not going to announce that at this point.  They are going to take the remains to be tested, inform the relatives, and follow other rules of protocol.  This is not the Aruban LE, but a professional group of investigators.

Good Point.

Paulus looked way too confident for a body to be found  Confused I think they are doing soil samples and forensic testing that were never done. They took diaries..the computer and some other things that could prove to be explosive. These are some very cocky and arrogant people..I wouldnt be surprised if someone made a sick joke about Natalee that will be damaging for the sloots. Also valuable info who they are talking to.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #113 on: April 28, 2007, 08:22:07 PM »

Did you get the impression that Dr. Baden was the only rational one of the group and that Tacky did not want him to talk?  Tacky cut him off so fast that his head spun!

BRING NATALEE HOME
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: April 28, 2007, 08:23:40 PM »

Did you get the impression that Dr. Baden was the only rational one of the group and that Tacky did not want him to talk?  Tacky cut him off so fast that his head spun!

Yes AZLady.  Same thing with Mark Fuhrman.  He went after the two who know the most about this case.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: April 28, 2007, 08:24:24 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Joe Tacopina said it is more of the same.   Geraldo called Joe "Pal" and Joe called Gerald "Buddy".

The initial search was limited in scope.  He said they think they are doing this because you cannot close this case without doing an inital search.

Mark Fuhrman the limited search that was allowed there was silly.  Joe is arguing with Mark Fuhrman.

Jeanine Pirro said why do we wait until two years and then said oh go ahead and search.

Michael Baden said the two black guys were searched from head to toe.  He said scratches were on his face.  Joe is aruging with Dr. Baden.  He said Joran went to class at 8:10 the next morning.

Those two should be the one's suing!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: April 28, 2007, 08:25:06 PM »

I think Joe Tacopina was pissed off because he had to work on a Saturday night.  That is family night for Joe and he does not like to be bothered on the weekend.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: April 28, 2007, 08:25:16 PM »

Taco Joe and Mark Geragos - 2 dirtbags that represent murderers with money.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #118 on: April 28, 2007, 08:26:20 PM »

I think Joe Tacopina was pissed off because he had to work on a Saturday night.  That is family night for Joe and he does not like to be bothered on the weekend.

Yes, I wonder if he is getting paid for this?  Or is it publicity....  He just lost his reputation for losing the Nurse murder case....  now he's making it even worse!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: April 28, 2007, 08:26:21 PM »

Something just happened to the show while Joe was talking.  What a shame Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.