April 26, 2024, 04:02:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #607 4/28 - 4/29/2007  (Read 168617 times)
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2007, 06:27:41 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
You can see the documents here of the Kalpoes suing for 800 million dollars!!!!!! Shocked  New case documents..

Thanks to Atticus and Jane at BFN

http://tinyurl.com/28x6sx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Memorandum in Support of Motion to Compel Discovery from Deepak Kalpoe.PDF

So it was you ******* who made the page get so big.

800 milion dollars. WoW!

I f they get it maybe we will all sue someone right?
I went to the link but did not download any files because of this 56 k modem. To slow

Just a swinging with the tribe
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2007, 06:28:23 PM »

From HannieC at RU   Nova report

And he also said he was at the court where he had a case, when a detective came to him and asked him if he wanted to answer some questions. Paul refused and said, no not again. Then the detective told him they were at that moment busy doing a search at the house. So Paul drove to his house and saw all of the boys and girls having a great time with those tables and food and stuff. And that it looked like they were on some kind of resort...

Sounds like Paulus got a surprise visit yesterday. Probably only his second surprise in the last 22 months. The other when he got monies in his lawsuit vs the Govt.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2007, 06:28:36 PM »

Quote from: "Patti"
Quote from: "Elaine"
$800,000,000.00... can you beieve that!

I don't know one way or another, but maybe it's a good indication of
how innocent they feel they are....

If that's true...

I'd be going after the Sloots for that money...
If they have anything left after paying to put their house and garden back together,lol.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2007, 06:30:32 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Memorandum in Support of Motion to Compel Discovery from Deepak Kalpoe.PDF[/quote]

800 milion dollars. WoW!

I went to the link but did not download any files because of this 56 k modem. To slow[/quote]

LOL!! Things do seem a little wide right now Shocked

Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2007, 06:31:35 PM »

And he also said he was at the court where he had a case, when a detective came to him and asked him if he wanted to answer some questions. Paul refused and said, no not again. Then the detective told him they were at that moment busy doing a search at the house. So Paul drove to his house and saw all of the boys and girls having a great time with those tables and food and stuff. And that it looked like they were on some kind of resort...

Sounds like Paulus got a surprise visit yesterday. Probably only his second surprise in the last 22 months. The other when he got monies in his lawsuit vs the Govt.

I'll bet his comment was more like:

{I thought I already took care of that one}

Funny, he didn't say, he already gave at the office!

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2007, 06:33:19 PM »

Quote from: "Patti"

I'll bet his comment was more like:

OHHHH NO!  NOT AGAIN!!!!

{I thought I already took care of that one}

Funny, he didn't say, he already gave at the office!

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Sorry....

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2007, 06:33:53 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
You can see the documents here of the Kalpoes suing for 800 million dollars!!!!!! Shocked  New case documents..

Thanks to Atticus and Jane at BFN

http://tinyurl.com/28x6sx

Memorandum in Support of Motion to Compel Discovery from Deepak Kalpoe.PDF

800 milion dollars. WoW!

I went to the link but did not download any files because of this 56 k modem. To slow

Where's Lala's.........write him up!  Wink  Rolling Eyes

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2007, 06:33:59 PM »

I would bet money his sweatglands were overfunctioning when he got a load of that  
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2007, 06:35:31 PM »

Well I hope the police searched him when he came out of the house last night when they let him go in for something.

I also hope they took any videos that were not in the open.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2007, 06:36:44 PM »

The First surprise Paulus got was when Beth and Jug arrived on his doorstep.

Hello Monkeys

Heads Up :  More on Natalee on Fox in 20 minutes.

Back to catch up reading

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2007, 06:36:45 PM »

NM Your bad little doog MADE you drink that extra strong berr ?
I like Guido for the CW as : He went to court to stay out of the book, was not part of the pimps, probably a minimal involvement, he is not suing for even 8 dollars, he had his life turned upside down on the blogs and in the NL, might have had a part in covering up where Natalee was, saw her the Monday night.
I looked at the 171 page doc and, do these statements exist ?
I saw Lorenzo, Koen,  Freddy and a whole lot of names that I do not recognize. One urine analysis from a Hayley ? What's up with that ?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2007, 06:40:35 PM »

I think this link will work to access those files ...

http://homepage.mac.com/mcgraw.kalpoe.docs/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2007, 06:40:40 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
I like Guido for the CW as : He went to court to stay out of the book, was not part of the pimps, probably a minimal involvement, he is not suing for even 8 dollars, he had his life turned upside down on the blogs and in the NL, might have had a part in covering up where Natalee was, saw her the Monday night.
I saw Lorenzo, Koen,  Freddy and a whole lot of names that I do not recognize. One urine analysis from a Hayley ? What's up with that ?

You could be right about Guido.

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2007, 06:41:37 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"

Kat , what documents? Did I miss something big?

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2007, 06:42:16 PM »

Update from Miami Travel Show from Grass..I assume Vicki will send Klaas pics later when she gets back...

Today the 28 April 2005, I arrived at 845am, left 430pm. A very long day in the sun. The signs and banners were beautiful. the banner on my van when you came off expressway, that was the first thing you see, then as you turn corner you would see the sherton marquee and under that was another banner, all entrances had signs, there were three, only one was the main one. A lot of traffic, back up from valet parking, but hotel blamed us. They called police, they came and told us we were not allowed near entrance but signs could stay. If an accident happen we would be responsible, if they had to come back we would be ask to leave. I will be back in the morning until around 300pm, then long 5+ hour drive back, have no choice I must be there for job Monday first thing, they would not let me changed until Tusday.
Take care,
grass

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2007, 06:44:54 PM »

Thanks Klaas or whoever fixed the page.

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2007, 06:47:23 PM »

Kat, new meaning to "booze-hound"!

Elaine, burgers on potato rolls!

I've been having some great burger cooking Karma last 2 days. I'm cooking as many as I can before I lose that karma.
I have a problem applying heat to food, too much, not enough, not enough then too much and using the smoke alarm as my cooking timer is not correct procedure I'm told!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2007, 06:49:02 PM »

Update from Miami Travel Show from Grass..I assume Vicki will send Klaas pics later when she gets back...

Today the 28 April 2005, I arrived at 845am, left 430pm. A very long day in the sun. The signs and banners were beautiful. the banner on my van when you came off expressway, that was the first thing you see, then as you turn corner you would see the sherton marquee and under that was another banner, all entrances had signs, there were three, only one was the main one. A lot of traffic, back up from valet parking, but hotel blamed us. They called police, they came and told us we were not allowed near entrance but signs could stay. If an accident happen we would be responsible, if they had to come back we would be ask to leave. I will be back in the morning until around 300pm, then long 5+ hour drive back, have no choice I must be there for job Monday first thing, they would not let me changed until Tusday.
Take care,
grass

Thanks Grass and Vicky and anyone else who was able to attend.

Thanks ******* for posting the update.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2007, 06:49:13 PM »

Take care,
grass

Thanks for the update ******* and "grass".
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2007, 06:49:51 PM »

Thanks ******* for update.  I wish them luck.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.