April 23, 2024, 09:45:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #607 4/28 - 4/29/2007  (Read 168586 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #200 on: April 28, 2007, 09:45:46 PM »

I'm interested to see if anything is going on in the Netherlands with Joran right now..  

If Mrs. Red's theory is correct, I bet PVS is drowning (sweating) the island into oblivioun.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #201 on: April 28, 2007, 09:46:14 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Quote from: "Buckeye"
Quote from: "San"
Joe T. said something that I didn't know and that we Joran was in school at 8:10 the next morning.  I never knew the time he started class.  So we have Joe T. saying yes he went to school and the father saying no he did not go to school.  Isn't that just great.

And that's a little late for a 6:30 bus and Paulus can't remember if he went to school...so he didn't take him...so how did Joran get to school?? They all lie...Joe T was a good choice for them!

He acted like because he aced the test (that he didn't take) , that means he didn't murder, he's a straight A student for God's sake!  How could he murder..  Rolling Eyes

He was such a great student that he had to take remedial courses in Holland.  Well, doh.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #202 on: April 28, 2007, 09:47:43 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
I wouldn't waste my money on that pack of lies. HannieC has it & has been translating portions of it on the reject site

You mean Aunt Hannie who gets so upset when the light is shining on the Sporter's crime that Aunt Hannie has to resort to profanity.  That Auntie Hannie.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #203 on: April 28, 2007, 09:49:14 PM »

I believe this was asked last night, but couldn't stay up.  Does anybody know how Greta had a producer in Aruba when this broke?  Did she have an inside tip?

That was a question I had as well.  It seems like she might be in the bed with money.  Oh, well, we know she is.  We have known that all along.  She had her face lifted for the money, and it still looks like a torn shirt pocket.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: April 28, 2007, 09:49:51 PM »

Looks like someone who gives that slight smile when they are nervous but don't want anyone to know.  He also appears to be sweating  Laughing

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #205 on: April 28, 2007, 09:49:59 PM »

Does Paulus look worried in the picture.

no..not at all Confused

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: April 28, 2007, 09:50:50 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Posted on the front page by Jay (in the Netherlands I think) - translation of an article:

This is from an article that appeared in the Bon Dia Aruba newspaper today. (translation)
Dutch police went to the court house where P van der Sloot was working to talk to him, he told them he had nothing to say to them and walked away.
When the police got to P van der Sloot’s house they noticed that no one was home. Eventhough the judge of instruction was present, the police decided to go to the courthouse where to P van der Sloot was working. The reporter who wrote this story was in the courtroom when the Dutch police approached to P van der Sloot. P van der Sloot was adamant that he had nothing to say to the police officer and tried to leave the courthouse, the police officer however tried to block the exit with his body insisting he speak to P van der Sloot. The police officer told P van de Sloot they were there under instruction of a judge and asked p van de Sloot to accompany him. P van der Sloot again said, in a firmer tone of voice that he had nothing to say to him and wasn’t going to accompany him either. P van der Sloot eventually entered another office building and called his lawyer who met him at the house. People around the courtroom were saying that the police officer was very rude to P van der Sloot, talking to him like he was a suspect.

Does anyone think Paulus has a problem following orders.  If a police officer came up to me and told me a Judge wanted me present I would tell the officer OK I will follow you home.

When Anita talks about Paulus being the kindest and most gentle person she knows just think the opposite.  Paulus is a nasty bastard.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: April 28, 2007, 09:51:17 PM »

That Paulus sure has a shiny dome/forehead in the photo.  Is he sweating?  Ya' think? Smile

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: April 28, 2007, 09:52:01 PM »

Paulus is arrogant.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: April 28, 2007, 09:52:49 PM »

And if you haven't noticed, Paulus doesn't think rules apply to him, nor any of the other Sloots.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #210 on: April 28, 2007, 09:53:16 PM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"
I thought it had been said Joran laid down in the aisle and slept because he was tired....

That is what one of his peers posted on several occasions during the summer until he was turned by the dark side.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: April 28, 2007, 09:53:16 PM »

Looks like someone who gives that slight smile when they are nervous but don't want anyone to know.  He also appears to be sweating  Laughing

Klaas Laughing  Laughing

Looks like he is balding a bit more.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #212 on: April 28, 2007, 09:54:16 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Posted on the front page by Jay (in the Netherlands I think) - translation of an article:

This is from an article that appeared in the Bon Dia Aruba newspaper today. (translation)
Dutch police went to the court house where P van der Sloot was working to talk to him, he told them he had nothing to say to them and walked away.
When the police got to P van der Sloot’s house they noticed that no one was home. Eventhough the judge of instruction was present, the police decided to go to the courthouse where to P van der Sloot was working. The reporter who wrote this story was in the courtroom when the Dutch police approached to P van der Sloot. P van der Sloot was adamant that he had nothing to say to the police officer and tried to leave the courthouse, the police officer however tried to block the exit with his body insisting he speak to P van der Sloot. The police officer told P van de Sloot they were there under instruction of a judge and asked p van de Sloot to accompany him. P van der Sloot again said, in a firmer tone of voice that he had nothing to say to him and wasn’t going to accompany him either. P van der Sloot eventually entered another office building and called his lawyer who met him at the house. People around the courtroom were saying that the police officer was very rude to P van der Sloot, talking to him like he was a suspect.

About time..

I agree as well.
Evening everyone.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #213 on: April 28, 2007, 09:54:28 PM »

Uuuhhh,, Lawyers in Aruba are above the law.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #214 on: April 28, 2007, 09:55:27 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
I believe this was asked last night, but couldn't stay up.  Does anybody know how Greta had a producer in Aruba when this broke?  Did she have an inside tip?

That was a question I had as well.  It seems like she might be in the bed with money.  Oh, well, we know she is.  We have known that all along.  She had her face lifted for the money, and it still looks like a torn shirt pocket.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: April 28, 2007, 09:55:50 PM »

I'm pretty sure something is coming up on FOX at the top of the hour.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: April 28, 2007, 09:56:34 PM »

I'm pretty sure something is coming up on FOX at the top of the hour.

Kimberly will be covering the case, coming up.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: April 28, 2007, 09:56:59 PM »

The Line Up will be on two hours tonight.

They were trying to confuse me  Laughing which is not hard to do.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #218 on: April 28, 2007, 09:57:01 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "Tylergal"

I missed your original response Tyler.  You are too funny!   Laughing

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: April 28, 2007, 09:57:55 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Well I guess we will see Joe T. on THe Line-Up tonight with Kimberly Guilfoyle.

Looks like Joe T is their resident spin doctor  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Joe T's strength seems to be the ability to lie for his clients with total conviction and a personal sense of self-righteous indignation upon hearing something true about his clients.  Makes those with the IQ of a mosquito believe him.  And we all know how pesky those mosquitoes can be.  They can even carry disease.  

I missed Geraldo, but he's replayed in 2 hours.  
Everyone is so upset about Rosie, a daytime talk show host, that they want what she says replayed on every news show in the U.S. during every time frame so that everyone can hear it, memorize it, and be appropriately disgusted by it.  Just like those relatively few people who watched the View and heard it the first time.  Rolling Eyes  In so doing, they get millions of people to tune into the View and hear more of her drivel.   Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Yep.  Makes sense to me.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.