April 25, 2024, 08:16:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #607 4/28 - 4/29/2007  (Read 168603 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #220 on: April 28, 2007, 09:58:04 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Posted on the front page by Jay (in the Netherlands I think) - translation of an article:

This is from an article that appeared in the Bon Dia Aruba newspaper today. (translation)
Dutch police went to the court house where P van der Sloot was working to talk to him, he told them he had nothing to say to them and walked away.
When the police got to P van der Sloot’s house they noticed that no one was home. Eventhough the judge of instruction was present, the police decided to go to the courthouse where to P van der Sloot was working. The reporter who wrote this story was in the courtroom when the Dutch police approached to P van der Sloot. P van der Sloot was adamant that he had nothing to say to the police officer and tried to leave the courthouse, the police officer however tried to block the exit with his body insisting he speak to P van der Sloot. The police officer told P van de Sloot they were there under instruction of a judge and asked p van de Sloot to accompany him. P van der Sloot again said, in a firmer tone of voice that he had nothing to say to him and wasn’t going to accompany him either. P van der Sloot eventually entered another office building and called his lawyer who met him at the house. People around the courtroom were saying that the police officer was very rude to P van der Sloot, talking to him like he was a suspect.

Does anyone think Paulus has a problem following orders.  If a police officer came up to me and told me a Judge wanted me present I would tell the officer OK I will follow you home.

When Anita talks about Paulus being the kindest and most gentle person she knows just think the opposite.  Paulus is a nasty bastard.

I agree San.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #221 on: April 28, 2007, 09:58:18 PM »

The Line Up will be on two hours tonight.

They were trying to confuse me  Laughing which is not hard to do.

Well damn, they've spent a freakin' hour on Rosie! What a waste!

I certainly hope they have something on the latest in Aruba,  I mean, Greta does have a producer there for some reason!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: April 28, 2007, 09:59:45 PM »

Well if they do cover Natalee, I hope they don't waste good coverage on idiots like Taco an and Geragross!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #223 on: April 28, 2007, 10:00:22 PM »

Kim's on Natalee
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #224 on: April 28, 2007, 10:01:49 PM »

Posted on the front page by Jay (in the Netherlands I think) - translation of an article:

This is from an article that appeared in the Bon Dia Aruba newspaper today. (translation)
Dutch police went to the court house where P van der Sloot was working to talk to him, he told them he had nothing to say to them and walked away.
When the police got to P van der Sloot’s house they noticed that no one was home. Eventhough the judge of instruction was present, the police decided to go to the courthouse where to P van der Sloot was working. The reporter who wrote this story was in the courtroom when the Dutch police approached to P van der Sloot. P van der Sloot was adamant that he had nothing to say to the police officer and tried to leave the courthouse, the police officer however tried to block the exit with his body insisting he speak to P van der Sloot. The police officer told P van de Sloot they were there under instruction of a judge and asked p van de Sloot to accompany him. P van der Sloot again said, in a firmer tone of voice that he had nothing to say to him and wasn’t going to accompany him either. P van der Sloot eventually entered another office building and called his lawyer who met him at the house. People around the courtroom were saying that the police officer was very rude to P van der Sloot, talking to him like he was a suspect.

Does anyone think Paulus has a problem following orders.  If a police officer came up to me and told me a Judge wanted me present I would tell the officer OK I will follow you home.

When Anita talks about Paulus being the kindest and most gentle person she knows just think the opposite.  Paulus is a nasty bastard.
BECAUSE HE IS AFRAID OF WHAT LAW OFFICERS KNOW AND ARE GOING TO DO.  HE IS SCARED AND REBELLIOUS BECAUSE HE KNOWS HE IS IN TROUBLE.  HE  PROBABLY BURIED NATALEE IN THAT GARDEN THAT DAY HE INVITED BETH IN, THE ONLY REASON HE INVITED HER IN WAS TO KEEP HER FROM THE GARDEN WHERE HE WAS EITHER BURYING OR DIGGING UP NATALEE>

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: April 28, 2007, 10:03:27 PM »

My opinion of that pic of paulus..He knows they have a slim chance of finding anything incriminating in that back yard. He knows the only way they are gonna crack this case is when someone talks. That was the first day..so he wanted to give everyone a smirk to show he is not worried. He knows all evidence was removed from that house long ago..

"No Corpse No Case"

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: April 28, 2007, 10:03:58 PM »

Yep,  read that Taco boy!!!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: April 28, 2007, 10:04:04 PM »

Dutch called the FBI to advise the family that the search was going to take place Friday.   Smile

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
crazybabyborg
« Reply #228 on: April 28, 2007, 10:04:22 PM »

Police dogs inside and out of house. Refridge truck on premises.

Suspect status goes away May30 if no criminal charges are brought.

Search is over.

Linda Alison: Family's encouraged search took place.

Family received a courtesy call on Thursday

Not giving any indication of why or what they are looking for.

Rumours of fresh concrete poured early in case
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #229 on: April 28, 2007, 10:04:36 PM »

Search for evidence lasted 30 hours.
Police dogs roam inside and outside of the home.

ROFMLAO  Carols called PVDS DADDY VANDERSLOOT

No reposrts whats been found.

Linda Allison on..
 She is encoruaged.. family is enocuraged about evidence.
FBI notified family there would be a search. Called them on Thursday to let them know.
  Ductch has been tight lipped about any info.  Fmaily has no info about that. But glad they have forensic evidence.
  Family wants the concrete near the pool searched.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: April 28, 2007, 10:04:56 PM »

Rose Marie Arnold?  New VDS attorney?  Did I miss something? Where did she come from?

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #231 on: April 28, 2007, 10:05:06 PM »

Rosemary Pitbull Arnold is on... get out the milk bones... shes lying already... it only took one sentence.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: April 28, 2007, 10:05:29 PM »

tacky joe and his minion need to speak to each other...  Rolling Eyes

they are beyond full of shit.. .pardon my language.. Embarassed

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
crazybabyborg
« Reply #233 on: April 28, 2007, 10:06:06 PM »

Sloots Atty: Paulus said search wherever you want

Statute of limitations coming up and the search is about closing the case. Beginning of the end and to make sure no stone is left unturned.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: April 28, 2007, 10:06:10 PM »

Hiya, fellow monkeys! Just read the blurb about Paulus' response to a police officer. If true, this just goes to show his arrogance and belief that the rules do not apply to him. I am so pleased that the search is being conducted!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #235 on: April 28, 2007, 10:06:33 PM »

for that 2 minutes add $25k... lyin lyin lyin... totally bullshit!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: April 28, 2007, 10:06:37 PM »

Orlando Salinas said the search for evidence lasted for some 30 hours.

Investigators brought out several items and put them in trash bags.

Oh look another shot of Paulus in the night Shocked

Police have left and pulled away the crime scene tape.

Linda Allison:

They are still very encouraged about the Dutch Authorities.

She said there was a courtesy call made to the FBI by the Dutch Authorities.  She said they have been very tight lipped.

There has been some rumors in the very beginning about fresh concrete poured around the pool area.

Rosmarie Arnold:

She said this is a PR push.

She said Paulus never refused to have his house searched.

She said it's time to close the case and that's what's happening.  They have been told from their sources in Aruba that it's the beginning of the end.

ROSMARIE ARNOLD IS A FRIGGIN LIAR.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #237 on: April 28, 2007, 10:07:20 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Rose Marie Arnold?  New VDS attorney?  Did I miss something? Where did she come from?

Another spawn of Satan?  Man, those VanderSloots have some money in the bank.  We know RU is not paying for all these high-priced attorneys so it must be the ownership of a certain newspaper and AHATA.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: April 28, 2007, 10:07:47 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Search for evidence lasted 30 hours.
Police dogs roam inside and outside of the home.

ROFMLAO  Carols called PVDS DADDY VANDERSLOOT

No reposrts whats been found.

Linda Allison on..
 She is encoruaged.. family is enocuraged about evidence.
FBI notified family there would be a search. Called them on Thursday to let them know.
  Ductch has been tight lipped about any info.  Fmaily has no info about that. But glad they have forensic evidence.
  Family wants the concrete near the pool searched.

I do, too.

Who is Carols?

Hi, Angie!

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #239 on: April 28, 2007, 10:08:05 PM »

Ok, I see everybody else knows of her.  I don't remember her.

They also mentioned a refrigerated truck parked outside...  They must be expecting to find something.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.