April 20, 2024, 12:08:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #607 4/28 - 4/29/2007  (Read 168548 times)
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: April 28, 2007, 10:08:08 PM »

"Absolutely no evidence that Joran vander Sloot had anything to do with Natalee's disappearance.   Our sources in Aruba tell us that they are just making sure that no stone is left unturned before they close this case."

Rosemarie Arnold, mentored by Joe Tacopina.  Or is it the other way around?

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
crazybabyborg
« Reply #241 on: April 28, 2007, 10:08:44 PM »

I want SOMEBODY to point out that Paulus had his judge friend greet the original searchers and that his friend limited the first search. WHAT'S so hard about researching their own transcripts!!!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: April 28, 2007, 10:08:45 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Rose Marie Arnold?  New VDS attorney?  Did I miss something? Where did she come from?

That idiot who can't speak well works for Joe Tacopina.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: April 28, 2007, 10:09:35 PM »

Natalees Aunt:

Now we hopefully have some evidence or a reason to believe there is a reason to search the entire home.

We got a call on Thursday.

They have been tightlipped about this investigation.  If there has been a tip, or if this is just long overdue.

There have been rumors, that there was poured concrete by the pool, we would like that area to be searched.

Joining us now:

Rosemarie Arnold van der sloots attorney:

PVDS never refused to have his house searched. He said search where ever you want. He let them in, and let themdo whatever he wants.

now we have dutch people coming in to make sure no stone is left unturned. There is absolutely no evidence to show that joran is involved.

They did not say what the reason is, but we are told by our sources in aruba that this is the beginning of the end.

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: April 28, 2007, 10:09:53 PM »

Oh, it's the beginning of the end, alright! For the Slooty toots.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: April 28, 2007, 10:11:05 PM »

VDS attorneys need to get their lies to the public straight. Oh sorry, I meant spin.

They also need to learn the case. They were never there in the beginning. Maybe they would like to explain when PVDS told TES to get away from his property or he was going to call the police.

Hmm ... yea, PVDS did not prevent a search ... yea ...

This is what makes defense attys below pond scum.
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #246 on: April 28, 2007, 10:11:18 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Does Paulus look worried in the picture.

He doesn't look worried.  But he doesn't look happy either.  He looks
like he's in a hurry and is squinting because the sun is in his eyes.

When was the picture taken?

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #247 on: April 28, 2007, 10:11:50 PM »

you know were all adults here, we have all been around.. some more than  others, but the point is... there is not one person involved in this case from their side that has ever told one truth.. not one....

We all know spin and we are all used to it, but this is sickening and totally repulsive.. Arnold was asked .. why were they searching the home.. she said she doesn't know.. she knows damm well that there is a witness that places Natalee at that HOUSE...what an effin liar.

They have no truth on there side so they all lie.. they don't spin.. they flat out lie.

People dont vanish into thin air .. they are not abducted by aliens for medical experiments. The only aliens involved in this case are the sloots.

these people all make me sick.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #248 on: April 28, 2007, 10:11:55 PM »

Wait.  Rewind.  Didn't Rosemarie say that Paulus LET them search what was in the search warrant (changed on the scene by his friends)?  He LET them execute their search warrant.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: April 28, 2007, 10:12:07 PM »

Quote from: "Patti"
Quote from: "San"
Does Paulus look worried in the picture.

He doesn't look worried.  But he doesn't look happy either.  He looks
like he's in a hurry and is squinting because the sun is in his eyes.

When was the picture taken?

Yesterday.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #250 on: April 28, 2007, 10:12:24 PM »

If they are just doing this to leave no stones unturned and only in prep for closing this case, they bring in a refrig. truck... Wonder what they are bringing out in all those bags?   Such spin.

Wonder what is going on in Netherlands with Joran.  What he is doing right now?  Sweating like daddy?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #251 on: April 28, 2007, 10:12:30 PM »

ROSMARIE ARNOLD?

Wasn't she on before? Isn't she the pig that was saying beth is doin all this publicity for the money?Part of taco's camp right?Idont get fox so I cant see Mad

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
crazybabyborg
« Reply #252 on: April 28, 2007, 10:12:48 PM »

I;m beating a dead horse, and I don't expect it to ever happen, but I swear Beth and Dave should sue ALE. Both Joran's and Beth's side agree the investigation was bogus. That's the only way they'll ever be able to ask the questions that might lead to answers and to JK2 being held accountable IMO.

It's beyond criminal that that's the only way left to the family, and I HATE 'em all.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #253 on: April 28, 2007, 10:12:50 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Wait.  Rewind.  Didn't Rosemarie say that Paulus LET them search what was in the search warrant (changed on the scene by his friends)?  He LET them execute their search warrant.

Ignore the liar in front of the camera; she is taking the word of a woman in a see-through blouse who raised a little demon who became a stalker, kidnapping murderer.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #254 on: April 28, 2007, 10:13:41 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
you know were all adults here, we have all been around.. some more than  others, but the point is... there is not one person involved in this case from their side that has ever told one truth.. not one....

We all know spin and we are all used to it, but this is sickening and totally repulsive.. Arnold was asked .. why were they searching the home.. she said she doesn't know.. she knows damm well that there is a witness that places Natalee at that HOUSE...what an effin liar.

They have no truth on there side so they all lie.. they don't spin.. they flat out lie.

People dont vanish into thin air .. they are not abducted by aliens for medical experiments. The only aliens involved in this case are the sloots.

these people all make me sick.

AMEN!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: April 28, 2007, 10:13:55 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
ROSMARIE ARNOLD?

Wasn't she on before? Isn't she the pig that was saying beth is doin all this publicity for the money?Part of taco's camp right?Idont get fox so I cant see Mad

Yes she is part of Taco's camp.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: April 28, 2007, 10:14:18 PM »

Hmmm, could be friend to Scubajap.

http://www.rosemariearnold.com/

Ambulance chaser.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: April 28, 2007, 10:14:34 PM »

RIGHT NOW THEY ARE GOING OVER AN ENTIRE SUMMARY OF THE CASE.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #258 on: April 28, 2007, 10:14:43 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Search for evidence lasted 30 hours.
Police dogs roam inside and outside of the home.

ROFMLAO  Carols called PVDS DADDY VANDERSLOOT

No reposrts whats been found.

Linda Allison on..
 She is encoruaged.. family is enocuraged about evidence.
FBI notified family there would be a search. Called them on Thursday to let them know.
  Ductch has been tight lipped about any info.  Fmaily has no info about that. But glad they have forensic evidence.
  Family wants the concrete near the pool searched.

I do, too.

Who is Carols?

Hi, Angie!

Hi Justins
I meant Carlos.. a reporter.  Damn typos.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #259 on: April 28, 2007, 10:15:22 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
VDS attorneys need to get their lies to the public straight. Oh sorry, I meant spin.

They also need to learn the case. They were never there in the beginning. Maybe they would like to explain when PVDS told TES to get away from his property or he was going to call the police.

Hmm ... yea, PVDS did not prevent a search ... yea ...

This is what makes defense attys below pond scum.

Oh, Red! Surely you're mistaken! Didn't you just hear the atty say that Paulus told the original searchers to "Search wherever you want"?  Rolling Eyes

My blood is boiling!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.