April 16, 2024, 01:29:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #607 4/28 - 4/29/2007  (Read 168488 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #360 on: April 28, 2007, 10:46:58 PM »

If Tim's going early next week, we had better get organized. Klaas? I'm going to start a thread and was hoping you could add the chart. OK?

Monkeys there's a lot of you here tonight, please go to the lounge and take a time.................I guess we'll add the dates when we know. Is that ok with everyone?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #361 on: April 28, 2007, 10:46:59 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "San"
That's great news.  Hmmmm, I would like to more about it but I am sure we will know when this all shakes out.  I hope somewhere Joran is shaking.  Check the site meter and see if it is shaking in Dutch.

Site meter:

Continent  :  Europe
Country  :  Netherlands  (Facts)
State/Region  :  Utrecht
City  :  Utrecht

Car and truck accidents - representing drivers, passengers, and pedestrians injured in car accidents, semi truck accidents, motorcycle accidents
Fall-down injuries - slip-and-fall claims involving ice, snow, and other hazardous conditions in grocery stores, malls, and public areas
Dangerous and defective products - including auto defects; defective drugs; defective tools, equipment, and construction materials
Dog bites - and other dangerous pet injuries
Workplace injuries - workers compensation and 3rd party claims involving building explosions, construction accidents, industrial accidents, chemical burns, repetitive stress injuries, and other worksite injuries.
Workplace discrimination - age discrimination, race discrimination, and sex discrimination including sexual harassment or sexual assault; also civil rights violations involving disability, national origin, and religion

hey, this from Rosemarie Arnold's expertise....seems bizarre....we've discussed these things here....backup legal...what do you think...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: April 28, 2007, 10:47:26 PM »

*******, one of my sons has a very good personal and professional architect friend from Manor, Georgia, and another from Dasher, Georgia.  I know that both of these little towns are in the Waycross vicinity.  How close to the fires are they?  It seems they are near the Okefenokee Swamp, right?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #363 on: April 28, 2007, 10:48:05 PM »

Quote from: "Patti"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "sb"
Y'all DID catch the fact that the FBI INFORMED Beth and family that the search was going to happen... didn't you?

WHO SAYS the FBI hasn't been actively involved? They just haven't been given a carte blanche open door, but they have been working the case their own way.  Wink

Yes, I was about to bring that up...the FBI knows that Joran is guilty.  They have been in contact with the Dutch...not ALE and that has made all the difference.

DAM... IT'S LIKE THEY ARE DOING IT JUST THE WAY WE WOULD IF
WE HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO BRING THEM DOWN!!!!

Well, if they want facts and truth, they would!
I bet RU is buzzing big time right now!

I WONDER IF THEY READ SCARED MONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: April 28, 2007, 10:48:42 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Y'all DID catch the fact that the FBI INFORMED Beth and family that the search was going to happen... didn't you?

WHO SAYS the FBI hasn't been actively involved? They just haven't been given a carte blanche open door, but they have been working the case their own way.  Wink

Yes, I was about to bring that up...the FBI knows that Joran is guilty.  They have been in contact with the Dutch...not ALE and that has made all the difference.

You see -- I told you I had been mainly reading the front page only!  Laughing  
The Arubans were shunning the FBI -- I was afraid the Dutch were doing the same. I just wish the Dutch would come out and openly invite the FBI and TES to assist in a piblic forum. That would do wonders for their credibility at this point.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: April 28, 2007, 10:49:34 PM »

*******, one of my sons has a very good personal and professional architect friend from Manor, Georgia, and another from Dasher, Georgia.  I know that both of these little towns are in the Waycross vicinity.  How close to the fires are they?  It seems they are near the Okefenokee Swamp, right?

Sorry..No Idea..I am in the Northeast Very Happy

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: April 28, 2007, 10:51:04 PM »

Quote from: "*******"

Sorry, perhaps Peaches can answer that.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #367 on: April 28, 2007, 10:51:11 PM »

Quote from: "*******"

The Okefenokee Swamp was mentioned on the news...I'm obviously in the NE and refresh my geometry through the news...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: April 28, 2007, 10:51:52 PM »

Cool

they found something at the sloot house

BET THE FARM ON THIS ONE

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #369 on: April 28, 2007, 10:52:01 PM »

AND NELSON ODUBER AND COMPANY THREATENED TO HAVE HIM
REMOVED FROM THE ISLAND....

IN YOUR FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: April 28, 2007, 10:52:40 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
If Tim's going early next week, we had better get organized. Klaas? I'm going to start a thread and was hoping you could add the chart. OK?

Monkeys there's a lot of you here tonight, please go to the lounge and take a time.................I guess we'll add the dates when we know. Is that ok with everyone?

CBB I"m going to be working on something for RED for a bit tonight.  Can't do anything right now.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: April 28, 2007, 10:53:37 PM »

CBB I have excel here ... I could do that and you can post it from photo bucket.... will that work?

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #372 on: April 28, 2007, 10:53:53 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
Cool

BET THE FARM ON THIS ONE

I WISH I WERE A ROBOT BECAUSE I"M ABOUT

READY TO JUMP OUT OF MY SKIN!!!!!!  

THAT'S THE BEST NEWS I'VE HEARD ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: April 28, 2007, 10:54:20 PM »

MRS. RED - Tell Red I haven't gotten them yet
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: April 28, 2007, 10:54:32 PM »

Hi Monkeys. What a day, again, huh!

Yes, SB, I caught that about the FBI being advised to tell the family. IMO, this is one of the reassuring things about this Dutch team -  follow procedure, do it the right way. As a courtesy in the circumstances, the family deserved a heads up; I imagine the appropriate way to do that was for the Dutch team to notify to FBI to notify family. The operative word is courtesy and of course that's been noticably lacking heretofore.

As for TES - Red - I wish you could tell us from what direction this is coming. Have the Dutch, or any official entity on Aruba, requested this, or is it possibly going to be another Unwelcome mat? Also, land or sea? Both?

Miami Travel Show - Vicki, Grass, whoever else - Hang in there! Banners etc. look terrific! Can't wait to read all about it!

BFN did that candle lighting thing for the Dutch Team search. Wish we had thought of that. Also, we should do one for the travel show demos. And of course we can do that for TES too, if/when they go. I don't have that site handy but I'm sure one of you will be on this like white on rice.

Prayer thread good too - I'll take a turn.

Great to see so many familiar names back again.

O/T - Never leave your garden hose with an open end.  Shocked   Laughing

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: April 28, 2007, 10:55:05 PM »

I still want to know who owns the wiretaps that prevented Paulus from getting paid for his 2-day stint in the Big House, while the guards got zip (as far as we know).

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
crazybabyborg
« Reply #376 on: April 28, 2007, 10:55:15 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

CBB I"m going to be working on something for RED for a bit tonight.  Can't do anything right now.

No need, Klaas. We don't know the date yet. I'm just making it available for those who can commit for a given time no matter what day.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: April 28, 2007, 10:55:16 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"

Car and truck accidents - representing drivers, passengers, and pedestrians injured in car accidents, semi truck accidents, motorcycle accidents
Fall-down injuries - slip-and-fall claims involving ice, snow, and other hazardous conditions in grocery stores, malls, and public areas
Dangerous and defective products - including auto defects; defective drugs; defective tools, equipment, and construction materials
Dog bites - and other dangerous pet injuries
Workplace injuries - workers compensation and 3rd party claims involving building explosions, construction accidents, industrial accidents, chemical burns, repetitive stress injuries, and other worksite injuries.
Workplace discrimination - age discrimination, race discrimination, and sex discrimination including sexual harassment or sexual assault; also civil rights violations involving disability, national origin, and religion

hey, this from Rosemarie Arnold's expertise....seems bizarre....we've discussed these things here....backup legal...what do you think...
I mustn't have been here for that discussion  anyone else?
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: April 28, 2007, 10:55:55 PM »

Cool

BET THE FARM ON THIS ONE

Patti,  that is Robots speculation.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: April 28, 2007, 10:56:31 PM »

Cool

BET THE FARM ON THIS ONE

i will catch you

bones like IRON  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.