April 18, 2024, 06:23:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #607 4/28 - 4/29/2007  (Read 168530 times)
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2007, 06:49:54 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Update from Miami Travel Show from Grass..I assume Vicki will send Klaas pics later when she gets back...

Today the 28 April 2005, I arrived at 845am, left 430pm. A very long day in the sun. The signs and banners were beautiful. the banner on my van when you came off expressway, that was the first thing you see, then as you turn corner you would see the sherton marquee and under that was another banner, all entrances had signs, there were three, only one was the main one. A lot of traffic, back up from valet parking, but hotel blamed us. They called police, they came and told us we were not allowed near entrance but signs could stay. If an accident happen we would be responsible, if they had to come back we would be ask to leave. I will be back in the morning until around 300pm, then long 5+ hour drive back, have no choice I must be there for job Monday first thing, they would not let me changed until Tusday.
Take care,
grass
Thanks! She must have a large Banner on her Van! Very Happy
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2007, 06:52:00 PM »

Well, I was just on the last thread trying to figure out what the heck Patti was talking about.  

IMHO there is not a whole conscience in that entire list of character witnesses!

Personally, I will be far from thrilled with a Crown Witness deal as that grants total immunity to the person turning on the others.  In the case of the Kalpoes, only one CW needed so one brother would have to give evidence against the other.  Not gonna happen, sorry, Robots, unless they can work it so both of them are granted immunity.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2007, 06:52:05 PM »

Quote from: "NM"
Kat, new meaning to "booze-hound"!

Elaine, burgers on potato rolls!

I've been having some great burger cooking Karma last 2 days. I'm cooking as many as I can before I lose that karma.
I have a problem applying heat to food, too much, not enough, not enough then too much and using the smoke alarm as my cooking timer is not correct procedure I'm told!
I smell those burgers over here in Berks County, yummy!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2007, 06:52:22 PM »

Today's Nova interview in Dutch with the telephone interview with PVDS:

mms://media.omroep.nl/id/NPS/serie/NPS_1068415/NPS_1069610/bb.20070428.asf
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2007, 06:53:03 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Well, I was just on the last thread trying to figure out what the heck Patti was talking about.  

IMHO there is not a whole conscience in that entire list of character witnesses!

Personally, I will be far from thrilled with a Crown Witness deal as that grants total immunity to the person turning on the others.  In the case of the Kalpoes, only one CW needed so one brother would have to give evidence against the other.  Not gonna happen, sorry, Robots, unless they can work it so both of them are granted immunity.

only one  k2 brother knows the truth FIRST HAND

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2007, 06:53:58 PM »

robots sees everything  Laughing

- A Horse's Tale
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2007, 06:54:14 PM »

I've been having some great burger cooking Karma last 2 days. I'm cooking as many as I can before I lose that karma.
I have a problem applying heat to food, too much, not enough, not enough then too much and using the smoke alarm as my cooking timer is not correct procedure I'm told!

Im grilling chicken and steak as I speak!  It's almost done and hopefully will be delicious!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2007, 06:55:15 PM »

im GRILLING ...............PAULUS

- A Horse's Tale
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2007, 06:56:42 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
NM Your bad little doog MADE you drink that extra strong berr ?
I like Guido for the CW as : He went to court to stay out of the book, was not part of the pimps, probably a minimal involvement, he is not suing for even 8 dollars, he had his life turned upside down on the blogs and in the NL, might have had a part in covering up where Natalee was, saw her the Monday night.
I looked at the 171 page doc and, do these statements exist ?
I saw Lorenzo, Koen,  Freddy and a whole lot of names that I do not recognize. One urine analysis from a Hayley ? What's up with that ?

Klaas or anyone do you know what document Kat_Gram is talking about? Is there a link?

Just a swinging with the tribe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: April 28, 2007, 07:01:04 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
NM Your bad little doog MADE you drink that extra strong berr ?
I like Guido for the CW as : He went to court to stay out of the book, was not part of the pimps, probably a minimal involvement, he is not suing for even 8 dollars, he had his life turned upside down on the blogs and in the NL, might have had a part in covering up where Natalee was, saw her the Monday night.
I looked at the 171 page doc and, do these statements exist ?
I saw Lorenzo, Koen,  Freddy and a whole lot of names that I do not recognize. One urine analysis from a Hayley ? What's up with that ?

Klaas or anyone do you know what document Kat_Gram is talking about? Is there a link?

The link to all the documents (pdf files) was posted on the previous page 3 times.  The document (171 page) that you want to read is called:

Memorandum in Support of Motion to Compel Discovery from Deepak
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: April 28, 2007, 07:01:07 PM »

Quote from: "robots"

Cool

I just don't believe they are both innocent and should be granted immunity.  I just really hate to see that done for anybody who harmed Natalee or participated in her disappearance in any way.  We know they did for they were in that car right along with Joran and so share responsibility for her disappearance.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: April 28, 2007, 07:01:37 PM »

Search of home in Aruba on Fox coming up

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2007, 07:02:41 PM »

Quote from: "casa"

Im grilling chicken and steak as I speak!  It's almost done and hopefully will be delicious!
Sounds good too, you are all making me hungry. Be back after I have supper!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: April 28, 2007, 07:06:46 PM »

Quote from: "robots"

Cool

I just don't believe they are both innocent and should be granted immunity.  I just really hate to see that done for anybody who harmed Natalee or participated in her disappearance in any way.  We know they did for they were in that car right along with Joran and so share responsibility for her disappearance.

i know what you mean Smile

BUT

sometimes you got to do what you got to do

to get RESULTS

i am a results robot  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2007, 07:08:48 PM »

Don't drink and cook and sleep all in the same time period.
Unless your dear drunken doogie can dial 911.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2007, 07:09:27 PM »

Rough translation of today's Nova interview with PVDS by CancunMole at RU:

More than 25 begun experts of the Netherlands and 8 of KLPD its defense at the investigation. There is talk of serious junctions that till a solution wanted to lead.

"Yesterday begun beeindigd with search at 10 o'clock and today at 2 o'clock. They took along: Paul diary, Anita diary, single letters, and a computer only that is back already."

"They brought Sonar equipment and drill and thin pipes. According to me was a serious investigation to Natalee in my garden. Inconceivable that one that does, but really had she the done. I am no suspect more in the affair, but it goes round Joran and have nothing found. And knowledge certainly that they nothing found."

"I do not talk with the police. I no longer will talk with the police, they had their time had. I was by the court and came a detective to me closed and told me that there a search is and I went at the same time to house."

"I as a taxpayer in the Netherlands I will will well just a mine forehead frontsen. It was neat drink as a kind of resorts, tables, closed,, many food, many plezier make; that boys and girls the times of theirs 's had live, can that they naturally well."

"That are not with me known, that junctions that till a break could lead. It had to read again an infringement on your prive, I am about that angrily over, but really satisfied for it is the fourth search and have nothing found."

"Joran a book has written as an assimilations trial. He can let now behind self. The men were reading were also a copies of the book and lachtten."
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2007, 07:09:38 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
From HannieC at RU   Nova report

And he also said he was at the court where he had a case, when a detective came to him and asked him if he wanted to answer some questions. Paul refused and said, no not again. Then the detective told him they were at that moment busy doing a search at the house. So Paul drove to his house and saw all of the boys and girls having a great time with those tables and food and stuff. And that it looked like they were on some kind of resort...

Sounds like Paulus got a surprise visit yesterday. Probably only his second surprise in the last 22 months. The other when he got monies in his lawsuit vs the Govt.

Ha - I thought you were going to say, the other when Beth showed up at his house the next night.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: April 28, 2007, 07:10:44 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
The First surprise Paulus got was when Beth and Jug arrived on his doorstep.

Back to catch up reading

Ahhh, Janet, you beat me to it!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #58 on: April 28, 2007, 07:14:36 PM »

"They brought Sonar equipment and drill and thin pipes. According to me was a serious investigation to Natalee in my garden. Inconceivable that one that does, but really had she the done. I am no suspect more in the affair, but it goes round Joran and have nothing found. And knowledge certainly that they nothing found."

I am no suspect more in the affair

GUESS AGAIN, PAULUS  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: April 28, 2007, 07:16:02 PM »

everything seems to start with

According to me

its all about ME .blah blah blah

WRONG AGAIN............JERK  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.