April 18, 2024, 10:46:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #607 4/28 - 4/29/2007  (Read 168521 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #460 on: April 28, 2007, 11:35:15 PM »

Someone is blowing the margins...but I will let it go this time.  Rolling Eyes  Wink
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #461 on: April 28, 2007, 11:35:29 PM »

Remember that Dompig himself told us her body was moved more than once.  I have no doubt that each move left evidence behind.  Evidence at the Sloot home, evidence in the other places she was hidden.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: April 28, 2007, 11:36:04 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Quote from: "Elaine"
Elaine,

If you are still here....I was referrring to the Practice Areas of Rosemarie Arnold, who was on Kimberley's show as an attorney for JVDS...

http://www.rosemariearnold.com/
Yes, I just wasn't sure what you meant by "legal backup". I do see where she is a personal injury attorney, she has teamed up with the tacky taco man.

My point was just that she supposedly excels in many things we have discussed as possibilities in this case...car, head injury, sexual assault, drugs...thus, Taco's legal backup for JVDS...
I see what you mean and yes, that makes sense!
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: April 28, 2007, 11:36:38 PM »

I've always thought she was one of two places, either buried on the VDS property or dumped in the ocean.  I lean towards the ocean because that's where TM thinks she is.
So that creates a real conflict in my mind about how serious this Dutch thing is.
I'm not selling the farm just yet.  I'm a pessimist by nature and it's taking over my hope.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #464 on: April 28, 2007, 11:37:21 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
And I doubt that TES is gonna be let come anywhere near Venezuela, either.  Sad

SB, that is the EXACT point. This person tells me someone could get killed or kidnapped. So not many people are going to chance that mission.

Again, I am not 100% sure, but I trust this person.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: April 28, 2007, 11:38:06 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Quote from: "Rob"
Rob that is way way out dude..I hope they have a solid tip..She is gonna be real tough to find where you had the markers.. Sad

I know... but thats where I think she is...

Thats a big ocean out there..What makes you think those two spots??

Pin No. 1 looks a more feasible spot to dump anything overboard.  Pin No. 2 is in much more shallow waters closer to land.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: April 28, 2007, 11:38:20 PM »

Oh. FGS - arm bones were found?

Where are they now?

Why the F would monkey bones be found at that spot - doesn't make sense.

(I am so out of the loop).

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: April 28, 2007, 11:38:25 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Remember that Dompig himself told us her body was moved more than once.  I have no doubt that each move left evidence behind.  Evidence at the Sloot home, evidence in the other places she was hidden.
That's what I am thinking too, she may have been in the yard, then moved yet again. Poor Natalee, being drug around like that. If they find her, can't they get someone for abuse of a corpse too.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #468 on: April 28, 2007, 11:38:32 PM »

Let's hope Tim Miller has a much better idea than I do and a safer location and better info than I have...Im sure he does.

+++

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: April 28, 2007, 11:39:52 PM »

Indy, I think she was assaulted and killed at the VDSloot's home.  Her body was kept there for a while until they figured out how to get rid of her.  Was Joran meeting someone that night to arrange a boat trip and drop?  The drug boats go back and forth to Argentina/Columbia on a regular basis.  The ATM money transactions--were they to pay for a boat trip?

BRING NATALEE HOME
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: April 28, 2007, 11:41:06 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
I've always thought she was one of two places, either buried on the VDS property or dumped in the ocean.  I lean towards the ocean because that's where TM thinks she is.
So that creates a real conflict in my mind about how serious this Dutch thing is.
I'm not selling the farm just yet.  I'm a pessimist by nature and it's taking over my hope.

the only reason that I don't believe the ocean is because that would take time, and a boat - someone besides the principals would know.

while I don't believe a word anyone there says, I think J would've been smart to keep this as quiet as he could.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #471 on: April 28, 2007, 11:42:21 PM »

I hope the FBI is going to help out with the search.  I don't want
anything bad to happen to anyone.

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #472 on: April 28, 2007, 11:42:58 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"

and you think Natalee "1" is the location, correct?

AZSunny, It could be anywhere down there.. that ocean is very vast and when you fly over it, you dont see land for hours.

+++

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: April 28, 2007, 11:43:14 PM »

Rob that is way way out dude..I hope they have a solid tip..She is gonna be real tough to find where you had the markers.. Sad

I know... but thats where I think she is...

Thats a big ocean out there..What makes you think those two spots??

One is where the new person told me she was possibly dumped. The second location is where they exited to. So she could be anywhere along that line.

I think she is out there somewhere..I know how expensive these trips are and time is important..I hope these new leads pan out..

Even between your two markers is alot of water.. Confused Hope this is the real deal this time..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: April 28, 2007, 11:43:57 PM »

And yet, PVDS has contacts with all sorts of unsavory types--even the types who make the regular drug runs from South America to Aruba and back again.  I don't doubt that one bit.  When Paulus says "no body, no case" he was very sure the body was not on Aruba.  However, he's also not willing to allow anyone to search his home.  He knows trace evidence, blood spatters, DNA can be detected even years later.  There may not be a body there, but there is evidence of a murder there.

BRING NATALEE HOME
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: April 28, 2007, 11:44:12 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
I have missed something. Where did the word "alluvial" enter in here? Was it a clue given to us by someone like  a Shango, or even by Joran in some interview? I haven't heard about that word being bandied about here before.

Espionage...FP poster...there's a thread with his posts under NH....11/15/06....not alluvial but close:

From the center of the forests of Helvitia
Came a nocturnal seer with visions of the Caquetio
Chimera took him to a place of mystery
Near the axis of the isle’s history

Not far from the domicile of the misbegotten
An illusory scene can not be forgotten

A motionless body buried near agua’s source
Hidden in the alluvium by those with no remorse

Alluvium
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Alluvium (from the Latin, alluvius, from alluere, "to wash against") is soil or sediments deposited by a river or other running water. Alluvium is typically made up of a variety of materials, including fine particles of silt and clay and larger particles of sand and gravel.

Flowing water associated with glaciers may also deposit alluvium, but deposits directly from ice are not alluvium (see glacial till).

A river is continually picking up and dropping solid particles of rock and soil from its bed throughout its length. Where the river flow is fast, more particles are picked up than dropped. Where the river flow is slow, more particles are dropped than picked up. Areas where more particles are dropped are called alluvial or flood plains, and the dropped particles are called alluvium.

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: April 28, 2007, 11:44:41 PM »

Hey OT for a second ~ the newest registered member is :

BENDEX ~ is that the elusive Bendex that we've all wondered about.....
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #477 on: April 28, 2007, 11:45:21 PM »

Let's hope Tim Miller has a much better idea than I do and a safer location and better info than I have...Im sure he does.

I think he had a good hunch months ago.. I am hoping he has new leads that prompted him going out next week..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: April 28, 2007, 11:46:46 PM »

Quote from: "tcumom"
Hey OT for a second ~ the newest registered member is :

BENDEX ~ is that the elusive Bendex that we've all wondered about.....
Oh my GOD!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: April 28, 2007, 11:47:14 PM »

I was looking at the 171 page document. Lots of names and dates of interviews. They interviewed the Sloot handyman sometime in July. Also, some sort of accident report. A wiretaped conversation between Joran and DaddySloot on July 13, 2005. It is just a list, no idea of contents.
The only problem I have with TES doing this search is that the info came from Dompig. About where to search. 'member, he didn't have time to do the paperwork ? Everything piece of information that comes from Aruba seems to be so tainted. Reworked by the devil himself.
I am thinking that she was at the Sloot place at first also and that's what they were looking for today. They did put something in that grey container and I hope it wasn't something from the Sloot Pet Cemetary out back.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.