April 16, 2024, 04:41:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #607 4/28 - 4/29/2007  (Read 168490 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #660 on: April 29, 2007, 12:57:46 AM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
I finally get caught up and poof!  The cage is empty.  You guys can't go to sleep...it's not time yet...I have more questions.  Rolling Eyes

Hi Lala's - not sleeping here.  Enjoying a cup of afternoon tea

Smile Tibro.
  I am having a beer ..  Wink  CHEERS!

ME too!  I've had quite a few myself...  More reason for me to go to bed!

LOL !!!  Smile
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #661 on: April 29, 2007, 01:00:22 AM »

I guess what bothers me most is that I am so afraid that this is all for nothing.  That the Dutch just want it over and this is the only way they can do it.  I want to believe this is gonna have a resolution, but I just can't see it happening. I suppose I have waited and hoped for this family and invested too much of myself in it.  Just my random thoughts.

Lala's - I think this is all a lot more than just for show.  Would they send so many investigators and forensic experts so far just for appearances sake?
I am trying not to get too excited about it all but there must be a very good reason for so much activity.  The good thing is that there is no chatter coming from any of the new team which is how it should be in an official investigation.  Such a difference from anyone and everybody that was connected with ALE putting in their two bobs worth to all and sundry.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: April 29, 2007, 01:01:16 AM »

In watching Joe T on Geraldo tonight the thought came to mind that Joe should maybe learn the case. There are times I wonder whether he even knows what his client has said on a specific topic.

However, it is not as though he is still an active attorney in this case ... the civil case was thrown out. So why does he still give the impression that he is JDS's atty?

Joe T, maybe should you discuss this case with those that know it inside and out, but alas you duck those interviews. Wink
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #663 on: April 29, 2007, 01:01:41 AM »

I guess what bothers me most is that I am so afraid that this is all for nothing.  That the Dutch just want it over and this is the only way they can do it.  I want to believe this is gonna have a resolution, but I just can't see it happening. I suppose I have waited and hoped for this family and invested too much of myself in it.  Just my random thoughts.

Lala's - I think this is all a lot more than just for show.  Would they send so many investigators and forensic experts so far just for appearances sake?
I am trying not to get too excited about it all but there must be a very good reason for so much activity.  The good thing is that there is no chatter coming from any of the new team which is how it should be in an official investigation.  Such a difference from anyone and everybody that was connected with ALE putting in their two bobs worth to all and sundry.

I agree Tibro... you said it a heck of alot better then I did.  lol
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #664 on: April 29, 2007, 01:02:02 AM »

One last note before I go to bed.  I hope when this case is solved and justice is brought, that we can all continue to stay and post.. It's amazing these new turn of events have brought so many back.  Though we all have lives to attend to, I wish everybody could stay and continue the friendships outside of just this case.  Sadly, there will be more, but that shouldn't be the only reason to bring us all together.

You Monkeys are very special and I thank God, he has brought us all together.   Let's keep up the good work!

With that said,   Goodnight all and sweet dreams!

Tib, enjoy your tea and hope to see you when we all wake up for a happy new day!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #665 on: April 29, 2007, 01:02:34 AM »

Hehehehehe - wonders of the internet.  It is nearly 3 pm Sunday here, and I have spent most of the day reading SM, listening to Fox News and hoping for answers for Natalee's family.
It is raining here so I have an excuse not to be doing too much around the house  Wink  Wink

The internet is awesome!  We can meet/talk to anybody in the world and meet wonderful friends like you!

Ditto from me too.  Have made a lot of wonderful Monkey friends.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #666 on: April 29, 2007, 01:03:46 AM »

Well, I feel a little better now.  Robots keeps my spirits up.  He's so positive I am sometimes suspicious that he's more in the know than we think.  I don't know how he can always believe that justice will prevail.  He amazes me.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: April 29, 2007, 01:04:34 AM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Wasn't there a poster who insisted she was in Venezuela or Columbia back in '05?  He/she was also cryptic or had ESP....can't remember the name....Kind of like the Coffee pot...abracadabra...weird.

The remote viewer guy.  Yes, he posted under the theory & speculation.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: April 29, 2007, 01:05:09 AM »

I'm checking to see if my candle shows up.  Knowing me I made a mess out of it!!!  Very Happy
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: April 29, 2007, 01:06:01 AM »

Ok no candle!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #670 on: April 29, 2007, 01:06:10 AM »

Quote from: "casa"
I'm checking to see if my candle shows up.  Knowing me I made a mess out of it!!!  Very Happy

Laughing  Laughing
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #671 on: April 29, 2007, 01:06:50 AM »

Quote from: "Red"
In watching Joe T on Geraldo tonight the thought came to mind that Joe should maybe learn the case. There are times I wonder whether he even knows what his client has said on a specific topic.

However, it is not as though he is still an active attorney in this case ... the civil case was thrown out. So why does he still give the impression that he is JDS's atty?

Joe T, maybe should you discuss this case with those that know it inside and out, but alas you duck those interviews. Wink

You should interview him on Dana's show.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: April 29, 2007, 01:07:21 AM »

You are missing a bracket [  from the first IMG tag
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #673 on: April 29, 2007, 01:08:32 AM »

CASA - want me to fix it for you?
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: April 29, 2007, 01:08:38 AM »

Hehehehehe - wonders of the internet.  It is nearly 3 pm Sunday here, and I have spent most of the day reading SM, listening to Fox News and hoping for answers for Natalee's family.
It is raining here so I have an excuse not to be doing too much around the house  Wink  Wink

It is Autumn in your area, right?  My daughter was making fun of me and my monkey shenanigans the other night and I challenged her to name her farthest away friend.  I beat her.  Mine was from Australia.   Wink

Yes it is Autumn here - winter officially starts June 1.
First rain we have had for a long while so enjoying it but still need so much more.
My DH used to make fun of me with my Monkey friends until his nephew was killed and I made him read all the messages and candles.  Now he has an entirely different outlook and even offers up the computer for me to talk to you when he is at home.

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: April 29, 2007, 01:08:43 AM »

The internet is awesome!  We can meet/talk to anybody in the world and meet wonderful friends like you!

Ditto from me too.  Have made a lot of wonderful Monkey friends.

I was at the vet this afternoon and a Chow came in with reddish hair and it made me think of Tibro's avatar.   Confused  Laughing

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: April 29, 2007, 01:08:52 AM »

Quote from: "Red"

Red,
He'd just start that shrieking he does when anybody knows more about the case than he does.  Dr. Michael Biden has far more facts together tonight that Joe T who supposedly represented one of the main suspects!

Joe T seems to practice law by volume, the volume of his voice when he is shown not to know Jack about his own client's case.

Personally, I don't think Geraldo should have allowed him to try to shout down Dr Biden.  Joe T just butts in and interrupts any time he pleases.  Not sure you want in that kind of forum where he is allowed to talk over, through and into the other guests turn to speak.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #677 on: April 29, 2007, 01:08:55 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Wasn't there a poster who insisted she was in Venezuela or Columbia back in '05?  He/she was also cryptic or had ESP....can't remember the name....Kind of like the Coffee pot...abracadabra...weird.

The remote viewer guy.  Yes, he posted under the theory & speculation.

Wasnt his name GC Tyler?  IIRC?   <hi to yah>
 I have that thread saved.. IF we are ever able to get the old ones back!!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #678 on: April 29, 2007, 01:10:04 AM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
I keep going back to Dompig.  Dompig--caught in the middle between the truth and what he saw and the authorities in charge at the time.  Could Dompig be the Crown Witness?  He was relieved of his job after making so many puzzling and contradictory statements.  At times, he seemed to tell the truth and want to solve the case.  Other times, his statements were baffling when taken in context, but perhaps he was under orders to say particular things at specific times.  If he was offered protection, would Gerold Dompig spill his guts?  A witness needs to be credible, reliable, and believable.  Is he?

I was thinking the same as you and the son entered into what I was thinking as well.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: April 29, 2007, 01:10:17 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

You are missing a bracket [  from the first IMG tag

Yay!  Thanks a bunch Klaas!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.