March 28, 2024, 04:55:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #607 4/28 - 4/29/2007  (Read 167965 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: April 29, 2007, 01:10:34 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Wasn't there a poster who insisted she was in Venezuela or Columbia back in '05?  He/she was also cryptic or had ESP....can't remember the name....Kind of like the Coffee pot...abracadabra...weird.

The remote viewer guy.  Yes, he posted under the theory & speculation.

Wasnt his name GC Tyler?  IIRC?   <hi to yah>
 I have that thread saved.. IF we are ever able to get the old ones back!!

Angie - even if we get the old posts back the thread link won't work.  Sorry.  Was it Gerkin?
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #681 on: April 29, 2007, 01:11:19 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
CASA - want me to fix it for you?

I think I've got it or either you fixed it for me!!! haha
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: April 29, 2007, 01:11:43 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Red"
In watching Joe T on Geraldo tonight the thought came to mind that Joe should maybe learn the case. There are times I wonder whether he even knows what his client has said on a specific topic.

However, it is not as though he is still an active attorney in this case ... the civil case was thrown out. So why does he still give the impression that he is JDS's atty?

Joe T, maybe should you discuss this case with those that know it inside and out, but alas you duck those interviews. Wink

Red,
He'd just start that shrieking he does when anybody knows more about the case than he does.  Dr. Michael Biden has far more facts together tonight that Joe T who supposedly represented one of the main suspects!

Joe T seems to practice law by volume, the volume of his voice when he is shown not to know Jack about his own client's case.

Personally, I don't think Geraldo should have allowed him to try to shout down Dr Biden.  Joe T just butts in and interrupts any time he pleases.  Not sure you want in that kind of forum where he is allowed to talk over, through and into the other guests turn to speak.

I so totally agree, Anna.  I put the point Dr. Baden was trying to make on the FP just now, adding that he was interrupted by an angry Joe Tacopina.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: April 29, 2007, 01:11:56 AM »

CASA - you did it!  I didn't help, you did it yourself!
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: April 29, 2007, 01:12:50 AM »

I amaze myself sometimes! Very Happy
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: April 29, 2007, 01:13:10 AM »

FYI - the Bendex you see as the newest registered member is THE Bendex.  I hope he posts soon, been a long time since we've had the pleasure of having Bendex in the forum  Wink
lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #686 on: April 29, 2007, 01:14:39 AM »

Hello, all.

Have been reading off and on all day, and cannot keep up.  But, after so long with no news, that is a good thing.  I just pray that this is the beginning of the end we have been hoping for... that Natalee can be found and returned to her family and those responsible for what happened to her will be prosecuted.

It has been difficult at times to come here, to see the lack of progress in the case, and to imagine that justice might not be served.  We all have felt disheartened and frustrated at times.  For the family, those feelings must be multiplied 100 fold.  I cannot imagine how they continue to focus on getting answers, given the lengths to which some in Aruba have gone to prevent that.  

I pray for them daily, and for those investigating, and even for those who might have been involved, that sometime soon, someone's heart will be pierced, and they will feel the need to tell what they know.    I hope that what we have seen in the past two days is the answer to those prayers, and I hope we will know more soon...
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #687 on: April 29, 2007, 01:14:43 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Wasn't there a poster who insisted she was in Venezuela or Columbia back in '05?  He/she was also cryptic or had ESP....can't remember the name....Kind of like the Coffee pot...abracadabra...weird.

The remote viewer guy.  Yes, he posted under the theory & speculation.

Wasnt his name GC Tyler?  IIRC?   <hi to yah>
 I have that thread saved.. IF we are ever able to get the old ones back!!

Angie - even if we get the old posts back the thread link won't work.  Sorry.  Was it Gerkin?

OH Darn!  
 Hmm Klaas.. in what I have saveed.. I have the initials GC?
 G? maybe it is a Gerkin?  I cant remember that far back..lol
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: April 29, 2007, 01:14:48 AM »

FYI - the Bendex you see as the newest registered member is THE Bendex.  I hope he posts soon, been a long time since we've had the pleasure of having Bendex in the forum  Wink

Looking forward to his posting!   Very Happy

We can use the encouragement and his wonderful sense of humor.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: April 29, 2007, 01:15:03 AM »

A Dutch guy on the Argentine Pampas ...

Just checking out my candle!

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #690 on: April 29, 2007, 01:15:22 AM »

I never met Bendex  Confused is it true hat showed up?  Shocked

Anna I agree about Joe T on Geraldo, Dr Biden is so knowledgeable and also so gracious, for Joe T to cut him off well there was no excuse for his rudeness.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #691 on: April 29, 2007, 01:15:38 AM »

Quote from: "casa"

Laughing
 Have you talked to THE CUZ anymore????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: April 29, 2007, 01:16:14 AM »

Anyone want to get mad?  

Glenda posted at RU:

Although she was pissed about not draining the ocean and the ALE not paying the fee for Tim Miller to dive 5 miles off shore and 1,000 feet deep, she swore that Natalee never went to the beach with Joran, that her daughter was raped by the trio in Joran's apartment, and Beth actually knew the exact time that this occurred. ~~ I think the anonymous witness is a monkey!

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: April 29, 2007, 01:16:19 AM »

OK, so far so good with the candle ... klaas or CBB - can you make it flicker just a little ??

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #694 on: April 29, 2007, 01:17:16 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Elaine"
Quote from: "IndyDan"
There are a lot of players on Aruba that know what happened to Natalee. Some were directly involved, some weren't but they all know the dirty little secret of how and why she disappeared.
That has to make the VanDerSloots a little uncomfortable knowing that their exposure rests in the hands of unstable and unpredictable adolescence.
I heard that the little voices in Paulus's head are saying.."Oh, shit...someone is talking!"

And it's prolly JORAN is what is scaring him the most!   Very Happy

Unstable, unpredictable --- Anna is right, that describes anita's little sporter  to a "t."

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: April 29, 2007, 01:17:24 AM »

Quote from: "casa"

Laughing
 Have you talked to THE CUZ anymore????

No, I wasn't able to talk to her today, but she is coming home tomorrow.  I will try to get her again in the morning before she flys home.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #696 on: April 29, 2007, 01:17:34 AM »

oh Klaas that just finally justifies that the pockmarks on Glenda's face have finally seeped into her brain or what's left of one  Rolling Eyes

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #697 on: April 29, 2007, 01:17:53 AM »

Shocked
 Thst is AWESOME!!!    Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

BENDEX!!!   WELCOME BACK!!!!!
 Klaas I am glad you confirmed this!!!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
 Looking forward to seeing his posts again!!!!!!   Smile
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #698 on: April 29, 2007, 01:18:29 AM »

casa, thecuz called me today, no real news to report  Confused

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: April 29, 2007, 01:18:33 AM »

Great post on the FP, LilPuma.  Joe T was most disrespectful to Dr Baden and should have been called on it by the host.  Just reinforces my opinion that Joe T has most of the Fox hosts in his pocket or under threat of legal repercussions if they dare to counter anyone of his wild assumptions.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.