March 28, 2024, 10:14:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #607 4/28 - 4/29/2007  (Read 167979 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #700 on: April 29, 2007, 01:18:59 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Red will be doing a front page post.  Here are some of the photos Red received today from Jossy.  Hat tip Jossy:

Goodness, Paulus looks like he has that disease, you know where people crap in their pants when they get frightening news and they sort of try to keep it from going down their pants leg.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #701 on: April 29, 2007, 01:19:14 AM »

FYI - the Bendex you see as the newest registered member is THE Bendex.  I hope he posts soon, been a long time since we've had the pleasure of having Bendex in the forum  Wink

Yeah!! Bendex is back!!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #702 on: April 29, 2007, 01:20:22 AM »

Anyone want to get mad?  

Glenda posted at RU:

Although she was pissed about not draining the ocean and the ALE not paying the fee for Tim Miller to dive 5 miles off shore and 1,000 feet deep, she swore that Natalee never went to the beach with Joran, that her daughter was raped by the trio in Joran's apartment, and Beth actually knew the exact time that this occurred. ~~ I think the anonymous witness is a monkey!

OMG what a F***ING  BITCH
To you RENO~HO  FLUFFA LIPS

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: April 29, 2007, 01:20:53 AM »

Anyone want to get mad?  

Glenda posted at RU:

Although she was pissed about not draining the ocean and the ALE not paying the fee for Tim Miller to dive 5 miles off shore and 1,000 feet deep, she swore that Natalee never went to the beach with Joran, that her daughter was raped by the trio in Joran's apartment, and Beth actually knew the exact time that this occurred. ~~ I think the anonymous witness is a monkey!

Oh, wow!  In addition to controlling Paulus, we now control the entire country of The Netherlands!

Well, it might be true!  Yesterday I received a notice that I had won an International Lottery from a planet.nl address.  To collect all the money, all I had to do was send them my social security number, bank account number, etc. so maybe she is right about how powerful we monkeys are.

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #704 on: April 29, 2007, 01:21:30 AM »

Not only was Taco rude to Dr. Baden, but his "associate" the dog-lady, actually called Linda Allison a liar about the place not having been searched before.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: April 29, 2007, 01:22:15 AM »

Thought I would re-post this (I brought it over from FP early Saturday morning).

Peter de Vries comments about Joran's book; FP post by Robert.

Don’t know if this was available on the site somewhere but here’s a translation from a comment by PRdVries on the JvdSloot book. (Mostly Babelfish partly me.)

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/

Joran aknowledges own untruthfulness.

Joran vd Sloot as mainsuspect has written a book on his own case: The unsolved disappearance of Natalee Holloway. A fairly particular fact, about what the press strangely enough is not terrible critically. The fact that he writes seems more interesting than what he writes.
What in the “Natalee Holloway-case, my own tale concerning her disappearance on Aruba” is especially notable is that he labels himself as untruly. “For me lying was not really new for me. I lie more often, it even had become a bit of a habit to me, because it makes things sometimes so much easier”, Joran says in his book. That testifies on the one hand of a healthy self-knowledge but on the other hand also of a morbid inclination to put guilt upon himself: that he is untrue, comes forward already in the police-file, in which he evidently invented tales concerning what that last evening with Natalee has happened. On the other hand Joran untill the end keeps saying he has nothing to do with the dissappearence. Now that he in his book aknowledges to be untrue by nature, his disavowals, and with that all relieving circumstances which he himself also points to, come to stand in a new perspective. Why would he speak the truth concerning one thing suddenly? In the book a complete chapter has been dedicated to our programme. He suggests in this that we could have been behind a burglary in his Arnhem house in 2006. At that burglary amongst files from his computer the manuscript of his book was stolen. Of course we aren’t in any way involved in that burglery. The only link is that the burglary took place at the time of our study into the matter. Moreover, if Joran is convinced we were involved, why then didn’t he go to the police to file against us?

In the above mentioned chapter Joran discusses extended our show we did in November on the affair. Some examples: We wrongfully stated that Joran in the NOVA-program for the first time mentioned that not Deepak, but Satisch picked him up in the night of Natalees dissappearence. Joran now claims that he had already communicated that earlier. What Joran forgets is that both Satish and Deepak deny that they have picked him up that night. So his statement on that point doesn’t realy make a difference. It much more is the next affirmation of Jorans continues lying than it would show any negligence on our side. Moreover: Joran persist in his untrue account of affairs. Because in his book he writes that he was with Natalee on the beach when he heard Deepaks car arrive.

What is notable is that when yet another lie of Joran is proven to be not the truth he already has his new version of his reality ready. That was the case from day one on when he explained that he had dropped off Natalee at the hotel. Only after guarding cameras proved that wrong, Joran said he had not left behind Natalee on the beach. Exactly the same he does next with the “pick-up” story. First it was friend Deepak who’d picked him up that night on the beach. Then as Deepak denied that and moreover from chat - and telephonerecords it came forward that Deepak had remained indeed simply at home, Joran came up with the tale that it had been Deepaks brother Satish. Satish also denies. He says that he was asleep. It indicates that Joran lies about everything, untill it is indisputably proven the opposite. And then still he doesn’t tell the truth, but works magic and comes up with yet a new version of what has happened.

Concerning our revelation that Jorans lawyer Mr. Carlo informed head-officier Karin Janssen, that Joran indeed played a distinguished role in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway and that it is up to justicedep. to prove this Joran states that this concerned something very differently. We stated that this was discussed during a secret meeting on the office of counsel for the pros. after office time. Afterwards Janssen in a letter to Mr. Carlo supposedly asked to have confirmed that in writing. When the matter thus was written down, the lawyer because of that became scared and denied the story from then on. But according to Joran this whole thing was about something very different. He says that he himself had once gotten totaly mad after an interrogation. Mr. Carlo then to the head officier would have asked if Jorans could talk personally to his father. A very incredible explanation. If that was the real reason then Mr. Carlo just could have said that to us. Absolutely no reason to remain mysteriously. Moreover with that he would have disproved every other suggestion directly. Moreover a request to be allowed to visit someone is not a credible reason to have secretive meetings and correspondences with the chief public prosecutor.

Concerning the shoe tale Joran is very brief. He explains that he on that night on the beach had left his shoes behind and went to home on foot. Those shoes have been never found. To the investigators he states moreover that he has size 10, whereas this in reality is size 14. He does not mention in his book the reason why he lied against the police about the shoesize, and states that leaving behind the shoes is not a suspicious circumstance. If that had anything to do with the matter, then he - thus puts Joran - never would have come with the shoe tale. Joran forgets that witnesses have seen him with those shoes and that the investigators would at a certain point in time ask for those shoes.

Notable is Jorans affirmation that he indeed was behing the two faken photographs on which he himself is with Natalee. That - for the family very distasteful - photograph Peter showed when he was at Jorans Arnhem home to face him with our findings. Joran then denied he knew anything about the pictures. In his book he now admits however that he was indeed behind the photomontages. According to Joran it was meant to discredit the National Enquirer.

All in all the book contains innumerable forced manners to vitiate dubious circumstances. For the good reader however it only confirms Jorans untruthfullness and that makes him in fact only more suspicious.

Comment by Robert | April 28, 2007, 5:13 am

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #706 on: April 29, 2007, 01:22:23 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
I never met Bendex  Confused is it true hat showed up?  Shocked

Anna I agree about Joe T on Geraldo, Dr Biden is so knowledgeable and also so gracious, for Joe T to cut him off well there was no excuse for his rudeness.

I hadnt seen Hat on at all?
 Maybe since his pal is back he will be back too!  Smile
 I thought for sure you were on when bendex was around? lol
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: April 29, 2007, 01:22:45 AM »

Anyone want to get mad?  

Glenda posted at RU:

It would be a real contest to see who could spin the fastest - this harpy or the Taco boy.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: April 29, 2007, 01:23:14 AM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
OK, so far so good with the candle ... klaas or CBB - can you make it flicker just a little ??

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/candleclamflicker.gif
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #709 on: April 29, 2007, 01:23:20 AM »

Anyone want to get mad?  

Glenda posted at RU:

I hope it is a monkey.   Maybe then you will shut up you evil witch.  I guess the reason there aren't any photos from you about the search is because you are still waiting to buy that memory card.  Did I just diss Bondia/Glenda?   I did, I did!!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: April 29, 2007, 01:23:57 AM »

[quote="Tylergal
Goodness, Paulus looks like he has that disease, you know where people crap in their pants when they get frightening news and they sort of try to keep it from going down their pants leg.[/quote]

Well, that's sure what it looks like is happening, Tyler.    Looks like he might not be having much sucess either.

Rolling Eyes

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #711 on: April 29, 2007, 01:25:26 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Anna I agree about Joe T on Geraldo, Dr Biden is so knowledgeable and also so gracious, for Joe T to cut him off well there was no excuse for his rudeness.

oh ok, I've had to speed read to catch up and I guess I thought I saw someone mention Hat. I didn't arrive on the lively until later in june and hannie and sandrak distracted me so I guess I didn't get a full bendex experience  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #712 on: April 29, 2007, 01:25:49 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
[quote="Tylergal
Goodness, Paulus looks like he has that disease, you know where people crap in their pants when they get frightening news and they sort of try to keep it from going down their pants leg.

Well, that's sure what it looks like is happening, Tyler.    Looks like he might not be having much sucess either.

Rolling Eyes[/quote]

He may have an even harder time when the Dutch investigators see the NOVA interview where he said they were all having a picnic on his lawn!   Laughing
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #713 on: April 29, 2007, 01:26:09 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
[quote="Tylergal

Rolling Eyes[/quote]

Is that the one where you have to hold your leg straight until it seeps into your shoe?

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: April 29, 2007, 01:28:06 AM »

Anyone want to get mad?  

Glenda posted at RU:

IIRC, the anonymous witness was Joran in one of the statements that may or may not have been considered believable by the JOI.  Then there was Greta, not anonymous, who heard Anita's description of Joran's sexploits with Natalee, including facts about Natalee that would not be known by someone just driving her to the beach.  Then there are the Skeeters tapes where Deepak admits they all had sex with her and those tapes have been validated by various reputable organizations.  

I also did not hear Julie say this today when she spoke on Fox with Julie Banderas.   Rolling Eyes

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #715 on: April 29, 2007, 01:28:26 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

oh ok, I've had to speed read to catch up and I guess I thought I saw someone mention Hat. I didn't arrive on the lively until later in june and hannie and sandrak distracted me so I guess I didn't get a full bendex experience  Laughing

LOL
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: April 29, 2007, 01:29:39 AM »

casa, thecuz called me today, no real news to report  Confused

None, glad you got to talk to her today.  I talked to her last night but not today.  nope, there really wasn't much to report.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: April 29, 2007, 01:30:32 AM »

Thanks klaas (hope this works twice in a row ... )

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: April 29, 2007, 01:31:51 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Hehehehehe - wonders of the internet.  It is nearly 3 pm Sunday here, and I have spent most of the day reading SM, listening to Fox News and hoping for answers for Natalee's family.
It is raining here so I have an excuse not to be doing too much around the house  Wink  Wink

It is Autumn in your area, right?  My daughter was making fun of me and my monkey shenanigans the other night and I challenged her to name her farthest away friend.  I beat her.  Mine was from Australia.   Wink

Yes it is Autumn here - winter officially starts June 1.
First rain we have had for a long while so enjoying it but still need so much more.
My DH used to make fun of me with my Monkey friends until his nephew was killed and I made him read all the messages and candles.  Now he has an entirely different outlook and even offers up the computer for me to talk to you when he is at home.

That is very touching.  Sometimes it takes a tragedy to bring us to the reality of the troubles of those so remote.  I am so sorry about that incident.  I wish it had not happened.  I know how sad it is to lose a young family member.  We lost too many young people in our family to cancer. Crying or Very sad

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #719 on: April 29, 2007, 01:32:20 AM »

Quote from: "casa"
casa, thecuz called me today, no real news to report  Confused

None, glad you got to talk to her today.  I talked to her last night but not today.  nope, there really wasn't much to report.

she mentioned you and angie too, and I'm just glad she's having a good weekend with some distractions while we play this waiting game

I continue to stand with the girl.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.