April 19, 2024, 02:26:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #607 4/28 - 4/29/2007  (Read 168539 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #740 on: April 29, 2007, 01:43:56 AM »

oh Klaas daughter wants to borrow some of your photoshop wizardry, she  found this site that does custom laptop skins and wants you to help her put ALL of her pets into one photo for one?  www.schtickers.com

lucky you  Laughing

Angie hope you knock out that cold, daughter says you need a neti pot?  Laughing

night again all !

I continue to stand with the girl.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #741 on: April 29, 2007, 01:45:10 AM »

Goodnight, Lala's; goodnight, None.  Before you go what is a neti pot? Embarassed

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #742 on: April 29, 2007, 01:45:36 AM »

Quote from: Tylergal
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Wasn't there a poster who insisted she was in Venezuela or Columbia back in '05?  He/she was also cryptic or had ESP....can't remember the name....Kind of like the Coffee pot...abracadabra...weird.

The remote viewer guy.  Yes, he posted under the theory & speculation.

Wasnt his name GC Tyler?  IIRC?   <hi to yah>
 I have that thread saved.. IF we are ever able to get the old ones back!!

That sounds right.  He was kind of upset the last post he

Tyler I remember that. I posted on there a few times.
 Didnt he even have cooridantes posted too? Longitude and Latitude ????
And how she was being moved around..?

Yes, you are remembering the same thing I remember.  Somehow he did it with a piece of metal, or something like a divining rod.  Cannot remember how exactly but he posted his credentials which seemed as legitimate as any other remote viewer person.

Thanks Tyler!  Glad you remember it too.. not alot of folks posted on that thread back then.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #743 on: April 29, 2007, 01:46:58 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
oh Klaas daughter wants to borrow some of your photoshop wizardry, she  found this site that does custom laptop skins and wants you to help her put ALL of her pets into one photo for one?  www.schtickers.com

lucky you  Laughing

Angie hope you knock out that cold, daughter says you need a neti pot?  Laughing

night again all !

I been sick for 3 weeks.
 WTH is a NETI POT?  ROFL
Gotta ask daughter to email me with that answer  Wink
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: April 29, 2007, 01:48:01 AM »

Good night, all.

I am hoping there are enough preliminary results back from search for arrest warrants to start being issued right away but doubt anything happens that quickly in the flub up of an investigation.

Tomorrow is another day, must get some rest!  Off to the Monkey Bunkey.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #745 on: April 29, 2007, 01:48:47 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Time for me to hug Nemo.

Night Lalas!!! Sweet Dreams.. <and you arnt shy either.. lol>
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #746 on: April 29, 2007, 01:49:26 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Good night, all.

I am hoping there are enough preliminary results back from search for arrest warrants to start being issued right away but doubt anything happens that quickly in the flub up of an investigation.

Night Anna!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #747 on: April 29, 2007, 01:49:42 AM »

A neti pot is like a narrow teapot with a spout and you use it to pour salty water up one nostril and it drains out the other to clear away sinus gunk.
Have seen them but never used one.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: April 29, 2007, 01:50:21 AM »

lucky you  Laughing

night again all !

Have her or you email me.  I can work on it tomorrow if it's not too busy here, LOL  Laughing
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #749 on: April 29, 2007, 01:50:39 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
oh Klaas you should animate the hair and the eyes on Bendex's avatar, it would be truly groovy  Laughing

well I guess Red is hard at work on a masterpiece for the FP, I was hopeful I could stay up to read it but I'm fading fast, so I'll get some zzz's and check it in the morning.

rest well everyone and lala's you aren't shy, you give great hug sistah  Laughing

Nonesuche - I think it's just more photos of the search but I could be wrong.  It's also entirely possible Red has gone to bed too  Laughing

Blahaha I say he is in bed..We will have to wait until tomorrow..But I think we know most of the details.. Smile

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #750 on: April 29, 2007, 01:51:00 AM »

Goodnight, Lala's; goodnight, None.  Before you go what is a neti pot? Embarassed

I had to ask also  Laughing it seems Dr Oz on Oprah recommends them highly, even demo'd one this past week?  

here's a link with a demo, doesn't look like fun but if it works?

http://www.netipot.org/?gclid=CMCx3oCf54sCFQuQGgodZ1NNVA

I continue to stand with the girl.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #751 on: April 29, 2007, 01:52:49 AM »

I just googled it..
  Its a sinus cleansing system.   ROFL
I was never suppose to EVER get another sinus infection after I had sinus surgery.. Damn lying Dr.  Evil or Very Mad
 People at work today asked me if I had pneumonia.   Rolling Eyes
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #752 on: April 29, 2007, 01:53:51 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
A neti pot is like a narrow teapot with a spout and you use it to pour salty water up one nostril and it drains out the other to clear away sinus gunk.

I know what a slop pot is.  I used one today at my rose coffee.  I took the grounds from my coffee filter and put them in the slop pot.  A guy asked me if I was going to put them in my garden and I said, "why, yes, I keep the slop pot here just for that purpose."  Others thought it was a toilet.  Tibro, you have tea, so you know what a slop pot is, right?

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: April 29, 2007, 01:55:11 AM »

I had to ask also  Laughing it seems Dr Oz on Oprah recommends them highly, even demo'd one this past week?  

I believe I will just suck up some of that Afrin.  I don't like foreign things around me nares.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #754 on: April 29, 2007, 01:55:28 AM »

Good night, all.

Arrest warrants is exactly what we need..Then Natalee...I am tryin not to get my hopes up too much..As I know daddy sloot had a 22 month head start..Catch us if you can..Is what he is thinkin..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: April 29, 2007, 01:55:39 AM »

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #756 on: April 29, 2007, 01:57:16 AM »

Thats the link I saw when I googled it too..lol
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #757 on: April 29, 2007, 01:57:45 AM »

Good night, all.

Good night, Anna.  Rest well.  I am about to go back to bed again.  I had a busy day today and Sunday is going to be worse.  I have 20 +/- people for lupper  tomorrow.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #758 on: April 29, 2007, 01:58:05 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #759 on: April 29, 2007, 01:58:48 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

I know what a slop pot is.  I used one today at my rose coffee.  I took the grounds from my coffee filter and put them in the slop pot.  A guy asked me if I was going to put them in my garden and I said, "why, yes, I keep the slop pot here just for that purpose."  Others thought it was a toilet.  Tibro, you have tea, so you know what a slop pot is, right?

No,  we do not have that here.  Slops used to be what you fed to the pigs on a farm from the kitchen waste and it was a slop bucket.
Used to empty tea leaves onto pot plants or compost heap but tea bags these days so they just get thrown into the rubbish.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.