April 18, 2024, 05:18:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #607 4/28 - 4/29/2007  (Read 168529 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: April 29, 2007, 01:58:49 AM »

Klaas you get many hits from Aruba or the NL today at SM?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #761 on: April 29, 2007, 01:59:31 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Anna"
Good night, all.

I am hoping there are enough preliminary results back from search for arrest warrants to start being issued right away but doubt anything happens that quickly in the flub up of an investigation.

Tomorrow is another day, must get some rest!  Off to the Monkey Bunkey.

Good night, Anna.  Rest well.  I am about to go back to bed again.  I had a busy day today and Sunday is going to be worse.  I have 20 +/- people for lupper  tomorrow.

Lupper?   LOL
Night Tyler and have fun at Lupper with your 20 + folks!!!
<whats Lupper?  Lunch/Supper?  Embarassed >
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: April 29, 2007, 01:59:57 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "nonesuche"
Goodnight, Lala's; goodnight, None.  Before you go what is a neti pot? Embarassed

I had to ask also  Laughing it seems Dr Oz on Oprah recommends them highly, even demo'd one this past week?  

here's a link with a demo, doesn't look like fun but if it works?

http://www.netipot.org/?gclid=CMCx3oCf54sCFQuQGgodZ1NNVA

Thats the link I saw when I googled it too..lol

Angie, I am not a big fan of sinus surgery.  I absolutely have seen too many people turn out worse than when they started.  I just think that dinking around with the sinuses is something I would not want.  I absolutely refused for one of our sons to have one, even though he wanted it badly and his dad was insisting, but I put my big foot down.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: April 29, 2007, 02:00:05 AM »

FYI - Jossy sent Red about 45 photos all together.  

I'm really hoping we continue to see action in the way of searches or arrests.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #764 on: April 29, 2007, 02:00:54 AM »

Good night, all.

I am hoping there are enough preliminary results back from search for arrest warrants to start being issued right away but doubt anything happens that quickly in the flub up of an investigation.

Good night, Anna.  Rest well.  I am about to go back to bed again.  I had a busy day today and Sunday is going to be worse.  I have 20 +/- people for lupper  tomorrow.

Lupper?   LOL

Laughing Yes, my kids used to say Sunday was blupper day.  We would have fruit for brekkie and then go all day without eating until late afternoon.  They would say, "oh, blupper day again today..."

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: April 29, 2007, 02:01:46 AM »

Quote from: "*******"

I didn't have time to look.  I know there were alot of Aruban and Dutch posting on the front page.  The Dutch were mostly very helpful, the Arubans were mostly trolls.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #766 on: April 29, 2007, 02:03:19 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Goodnight, Lala's; goodnight, None.  Before you go what is a neti pot? Embarassed

I had to ask also  Laughing it seems Dr Oz on Oprah recommends them highly, even demo'd one this past week?  

here's a link with a demo, doesn't look like fun but if it works?

http://www.netipot.org/?gclid=CMCx3oCf54sCFQuQGgodZ1NNVA

Thats the link I saw when I googled it too..lol

Angie, I am not a big fan of sinus surgery.  I absolutely have seen too many people turn out worse than when they started.  I just think that dinking around with the sinuses is something I would not want.  I absolutely refused for one of our sons to have one, even though he wanted it badly and his dad was insisting, but I put my big foot down.

Tyler.. I have really not been able to breath out the left side of my nose ever since. I even went back to ask the surgeon if he had left packing up there?  He told me it would make my voice better.. HA HA HA what a joke that was.. Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  I woke up in recovery thinking I was gonna be all better.  NOT. It was 3 years this April I had that done.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #767 on: April 29, 2007, 02:04:06 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
FYI - Jossy sent Red about 45 photos all together.  

I'm really hoping we continue to see action in the way of searches or arrests.

Awesome~!!!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: April 29, 2007, 02:04:50 AM »

Think I'm going to call it a night.

GOODNIGHT ALL!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #769 on: April 29, 2007, 02:05:00 AM »

Good night, all.

Lupper?   LOL

Laughing Yes, my kids used to say Sunday was blupper day.  We would have fruit for brekkie and then go all day without eating until late afternoon.  They would say, "oh, blupper day again today..."

Laughing  Laughing  Too cute!!!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #770 on: April 29, 2007, 02:05:30 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Night Klaas!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: April 29, 2007, 02:06:42 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Nite Klaas.  Has been a busy couple of days but kept all the monkeys busy so they did not have time to throw banana peels everywhere  Laughing  Laughing

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: April 29, 2007, 02:08:37 AM »

Guess it is time for me to go and think about cooking a meal.  DH working this weekend so good timing for all the excitement.
Looking forward to the morning when I hope we have even more news.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #773 on: April 29, 2007, 02:09:49 AM »

I didn't have time to look.  I know there were alot of Aruban and Dutch posting on the front page.  The Dutch were mostly very helpful, the Arubans were mostly trolls.

I would imagine there are some nervous people that dont know what tomorrow will bring Twisted Evil I think its a good time to turn on the sloots and help there own country. Joran better spend those book proceeds quickly..Because justice is coming... Cool

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #774 on: April 29, 2007, 02:11:11 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Guess it is time for me to go and think about cooking a meal.  DH working this weekend so good timing for all the excitement.
Looking forward to the morning when I hope we have even more news.

Have a great afternoon Tibro!!  Smile
 Soon my butt will be hitting the bed.  Smile
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #775 on: April 29, 2007, 02:13:47 AM »

I would imagine there are some nervous people that dont know what tomorrow will bring Twisted Evil I think its a good time to turn on the sloots and help there own country. Joran better spend those book proceeds quickly..Because justice is coming... Cool

Smile    I agree.. I bet there are TONS of nervous  people!  Let him all crap their pants!

Off to bed. Good night everyone!
HUGS TO NEMO and CP!!!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #776 on: April 29, 2007, 02:42:18 AM »

I love this place!

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: April 29, 2007, 03:30:53 AM »

What's Paulus doing here...his Chris Farley impersonation?

Yer gonna be livin in a van, down by the river!  Twisted Evil
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #778 on: April 29, 2007, 04:50:23 AM »

Hi Monkeys. Long time no see. Can't sleep tonight so I was looking around online. Here is today's story from the Birmingham News which they posted at 2am. Man this is frustrating. 23 months later they get around to searching the place they knew to search 24 hours after Natalee vanished.

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2007/04/holloways_dad_awaits_outcome_o.html

Holloway's dad awaits outcome of new searchPosted by Greg Garrison/News staff April 29, 2007 2:00 AM

Dave Holloway, whose daughter, Natalee, disappeared in Aruba nearly two years ago, said a new search of a suspect's home conducted Friday and Saturday was needed because a prior search was inadequate.

"Obviously, we're encouraged the Dutch are doing some investigating," Holloway said.

A month away from the two-year anniversary of Natalee Holloway's disappearance on May 30, 2005 -- which may be a target deadline for filing charges -- Dutch authorities searched property associated with Joran van der Sloot, the last person known to have seen the then 18-year-old Holloway alive.

She vanished on the last day of a graduation trip with her Mountain Brook High School classmates.

It marked the first time the house and the yard on the property where Van deer Slot lived had been searched, Dave Holloway said.

The previous search by Aruban police was inadequate, he said. "They limited the search to the part of the property where Joran was located," Holloway said. "All that was searched the first time was the apartment."

Since Dutch police took over the investigation from Aruban police last fall, Holloway had heard little news until Thursday afternoon when the FBI notified him of the Dutch-led search.

"Something must have come up for them to decide to do this," Holloway said. "Either that, or they're clearing it. If it's not thoroughly searched, it's going to remain a black cloud that the property was never searched."

Van der Sloot and two brothers, Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, who were all detained, questioned and then released, remain suspects, Holloway said. "It always circles back to the three main suspects."

They can be considered suspects under Aruban law for up to two years, Holloway said. "If charges are going to be filed, May 30 is the two-year timeline," he said.

An article in a Dutch newspaper recently reported that the two-year deadline may be extended, Holloway said. He contacted an attorney in Aruba who is trying to verify that.

The search of the Van der Sloot yard indicates the focus is on possible disposal of a body, he said.

"It's a matter of building a case and proving it, finding out what happened," Holloway said. "We still don't know."

Efforts to reach Natalee's mother, Beth Twitty, on Saturday were unsuccessful.

Holloway, who was at the Talladega Superspeedway on Saturday for a NASCAR race, said the new development in his daughter's case has opened up old anxieties about the progress of investigators.

"The stress level goes back up again," he said. "You wanna know what they're doing, where they are. There's a nervousness, the anticipation of what's gonna happen. You're glad somebody's involved. We've resolved (to not finding her alive); we've been told from the beginning it was a homicide."

Holloway said he last was in Aruba in October 2005. "I completed all the searching we could do," he said, but there was little to go on.

"This case never had any true breaks in it as far as where to search, what to search," Holloway said. "She just vanished."

The FBI called just to notify him of the search but with no new information, he said. Holloway said it's clear that searches now being conducted should have been done by Aruban police early in the investigation, when the current suspects were largely ignored.

"Maybe police didn't do what they're supposed to do and it got out of hand," he said. "Two innocent security guards were arrested; they didn't arrest these kids until nine or 10 days later. How in the world could they have allowed this to happen?"

Gerold Dompig, former lead investigator for the Aruban police, declined comment when reached by telephone in Aruba.

Holloway said with the Dutch taking over, he has gained confidence in the level of police expertise.

"You have a high level of investigative experience, versus what we saw with the Aruban police," Holloway said. "A year and a half later, what can they do with it? Is it too late? We'll see.

"We heard early on from the Arubans the theory that they may have disposed of Natalee in the ocean, but maybe not. We'll just have to wait and see. There's a lot of speculation, but we just don't know."

Email: ggarrison@bhamnews.com
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #779 on: April 29, 2007, 06:07:54 AM »

THE LATEST NATALEE HOLLOWAY TV NEWS COVERAGE

ALL VIDEOS

http://tinyurl.com/yrgsnd

-j4n

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.