April 19, 2024, 08:18:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #607 4/28 - 4/29/2007  (Read 168546 times)
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: April 29, 2007, 07:43:13 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
Aruba Today
http://www.arubatoday.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #781 on: April 29, 2007, 08:33:43 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
A neti pot is like a narrow teapot with a spout and you use it to pour salty water up one nostril and it drains out the other to clear away sinus gunk.
Have seen them but never used one.

I know what a slop pot is.  I used one today at my rose coffee.  I took the grounds from my coffee filter and put them in the slop pot.  A guy asked me if I was going to put them in my garden and I said, "why, yes, I keep the slop pot here just for that purpose."  Others thought it was a toilet.  Tibro, you have tea, so you know what a slop pot is, right?

No,  we do not have that here.  Slops used to be what you fed to the pigs on a farm from the kitchen waste and it was a slop bucket.
Used to empty tea leaves onto pot plants or compost heap but tea bags these days so they just get thrown into the rubbish.

Tibro, it's either a porcelain or china pot that looks similar to a soup tureen and it is placed on or near the tea serving tray for used tea bags, empty sugar or sweetener packets, etc.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #782 on: April 29, 2007, 08:37:53 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

Goodness, Paulus looks like he has that disease, you know where people crap in their pants when they get frightening news and they sort of try to keep it from going down their pants leg.[/quote]

Tylergal, you know how people are always saying that they spit coffee of some other drink all over the place when they see something funny?

Well, I used to doubt that... never again!!!...I just got done cleaning half the kitchen....oi!!!

I was just taking a slurp of coffee and I saw this and as the coffee was going down I started to laff and there was like a self imposed Heimlich maneuver preformed. A Columbian Volcano if you will.  Very Happy

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: April 29, 2007, 08:47:40 AM »

Hmmmmm -- Paulus, if you need work, Jenny Craig is hiring.

I know that people are known to gain weight when they get out of drug rehab.

Off for the day! I'm still praying that this is not the final 'due diligence' before cloing the case. Surely they understand that we will never accept that as an answer.

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

The perps need to pay pay pay  Evil or Very Mad

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #784 on: April 29, 2007, 09:18:59 AM »

You know, something just hit me. Remember when Lorenzo had his houses, boats, cars and vans torn apart? He got questioned on 6-19-2005. Max Arends (z) (not sure exactly the spelling because there are two of them, one is Joran's friend).. well anyway, the ALE targeted him AFTER Joran for some reason, which I don't think we really know, but with all the rumors about his house with the rave basement and the possibility that there is a tunnel under that house and the fact that there are unconfirmed reports that Joran got the bus in this area and Paulus may have dropped him off over there and saved himself a half hour of drive time, and another rumor that Natalee's clothes were located there, and the fact that Art Wood confirmed that IS Lorenzo in the one photo where he looks to be wearing handcuff...

wouldn't it be a good idea for the KLPD to look at that house while they are there? I realize that there seems to be a witness that ID'd the Sloot house as a possible location, but there must be more to Lorenzo if they even questioned him.

I also realize that there may not be a judge to grant a search order because there might not be probable cause, but if they want to conclude the investigation, they should look at that house. JMO.
Deepak was heading south after, according to him, circling CNC three times... south would be toward Lorenzo's. If they were going to go straight to the Sloot compound, Deepak would have made a left off of Werf Straat and on to LG Smith Blvd. Then he, according to him, made another left on to West Straat at the intersection heading toward Choose A Name heading east.... and then to parts unknown according to him.

+++

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: April 29, 2007, 09:37:04 AM »

k2 still very very very quiet

heheheheheehheheheheheehehhe Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #786 on: April 29, 2007, 09:45:56 AM »

K2  K2 where are you ????

Twisted Evil

- A Horse's Tale
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #787 on: April 29, 2007, 09:47:31 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
k2 still very very very quiet

heheheheheehheheheheheehehhe Cool

Robots-
According Ramm, who I guess translated this piece.

Dutch media reports state that American journalists are the source for the rumor of the anonymous source. According to some of these reporters (FOX and CBS are specifically mentioned in their reports) it was an anonymous witness that had stated that the body was buried on the grounds of the van der Sloot house. No official word has been given about the reason other than it was done based on the work done by the dutch police and none is expected IMHO because this investigation sounds like it is being run in the "dutch" manner.

so that was what the refrigeration truck was indeed for... they believe that Natalee was on the grounds and thought they were going to find her. Now who would have info like that and either be given immunity, (which we heard there is none) or would be in the position to know that directly?

Someone sold out the Sloots...and she might have been there, but we now know she was not found there.. so who ever had provided this info may have been correct, but didn't know when she was moved to or where. Which opens another slew of avenues....

If Beth got there with-in 22 hours and the witness is correct, then Paulus moved her before Beth got there and that casts more light on Joran and Deepak, who car was spotted at the Sloot compound and then moved.. and also begs the question of was she moved somewhere temporarily or was she moved permanently and still resides at that location... ??

+++

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #788 on: April 29, 2007, 09:50:13 AM »

thanks rob

im still laughing about your earlier post concerning paulus and his INCIDENT in his pant legs Laughing

- A Horse's Tale
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #789 on: April 29, 2007, 09:53:40 AM »

thanks rob

im still laughing about your earlier post concerning paulus and his INCIDENT in his pant legs Laughing

It's true ~ it happened.. coffee was flying outta my nose.. and it was painful! LOL Laughing  Laughing

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #790 on: April 29, 2007, 09:54:40 AM »

Robots, if Jacquie shows up, she might think I'm talking to myself...LmAo!

+++

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: April 29, 2007, 09:56:29 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
thanks rob

It's true ~ it happened.. coffee was flying outta my nose.. and it was painful! LOL Laughing  Laughing

LOL

more painful than when you are 8 years olds and drinking orange soda
and your buddy makes you laugh and it comes out of your nose in front of everyone at the restaurant table?? Wink

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #792 on: April 29, 2007, 09:57:22 AM »

Robots, if Jacquie shows up, she might think I'm talking to myself...LmAo!

Laughing  Laughing

- A Horse's Tale
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #793 on: April 29, 2007, 09:59:38 AM »

thanks rob

LOL

and your buddy makes you laugh and it comes out of your nose in front of everyone at the restaurant table?? Wink

yes.. LOL.. I think the only thing more painful would have been battery acid.

+++

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #794 on: April 29, 2007, 10:00:42 AM »

thanks rob

LOL

yes.. LOL.. I think the only thing more painful would have been battery acid.

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

- A Horse's Tale
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #795 on: April 29, 2007, 10:01:21 AM »

Quote from: "wreck"
I love this place!

Morning Monkeys.  Wreck, good to have you back in the cage.  You have been missed.  

Morning, Rob, you too and Robots, how are you this fine morning?  The roses are as high as an elephant's eye and it looks like they're climbing clear up to the sky.  Oh, what a beautiful morning, oh, what a beautiful day and I think Ramm is full of a can-o-shit-o.

No way they are going to send all this massive operation from Holland to Aruba, to gather intelligence and seek a body based on an anonymous tip.  That might happen in the liberal eye, but it's not going to happen with corroboration of the FBI.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #796 on: April 29, 2007, 10:04:12 AM »

good morning Tylergal  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #797 on: April 29, 2007, 10:05:50 AM »

Good Morning Tyler... I'm still not sure what is going on.. Pitbull Arnold says it is to close the case. So you immediately get skeptical on that one... on the other hand, this is a huge dog and pony show, as some might say. If there is nothing really going on but to suck in the American public and make them believe that they really did all they could...

Than that is really diabolical. Again, it looks real, but so does a magician when he saws a body in half or makes a 747 disappear.

What is your take on all of this?

+++

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #798 on: April 29, 2007, 10:08:19 AM »

good morning all - hope today brings some good news.

Jossy sent Red photos?  will they be posted here?  or on the front page?

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: April 29, 2007, 10:08:53 AM »

Here is the bin we were looking for.  Thanks Carpe for captureing those videos!

Also I would like to add, even though RAMM translated that and it said annonomous tip, I also believe RAMM and others have said they are simply reporting what one of the reporters said.  I don't think the Dutch team would say what reason they were there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.