April 19, 2024, 05:03:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #607 4/28 - 4/29/2007  (Read 168536 times)
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #80 on: April 28, 2007, 07:47:23 PM »

No Judge is going to grant a extensive two day search warrant of a home and grounds on the basis of an "anonomous deposition" . This is especially true in Aruba where favors for the ruling class are expected and granted freely. There is more to this story: I suspect someone deep in the investigation from the beginning has been "turned". This isn't for show, the Dutch team have someone that knows pieces of the puzzle. This witness told them NH was at some point at the Sloot home. We shouldnt forget Dompig suggested she had been there and had been likely moved. IMO.

Twenty-five technicians working 16 hours in two days could have solved this case two years ago. But the Judge of Instruction amended the search warrant at the home and denied access to all but Joran's apt and a few household items. I wonder what the "wonder team" from NL have planned next. We should assume this secret witness must have known alot more to get this search warrant.

In My Opinion
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #81 on: April 28, 2007, 07:51:47 PM »

OHHHH Boy!

There we go again...

Joran is writing this book so he can get over this and move on
with his life.  Poor Joran.  

How humiliating it must be, for Paulus, to have those searchers,
sitting in the shade of his yard that looks like a resort  Rolling Eyes  

drinking their kool-aid and eating their hotdogs while reading
Joran's book ..... and laughing!!!!

Poor, Poor Paulus

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: April 28, 2007, 07:53:15 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
"Joran a book has written as an assimilations trial. He can let now behind self. The men were reading were also a copies of the book and lachtten.

The lachtten is what upsets me, whatever it is.

lach: 1. laugh

http://www.wordgumbo.com/ie/ger/dut/erduteng.htm

Yes, Paulus is implying that they  were all just having a big time and whooping it up reading Sporter's book, tables of food like one big party and claims they told him they found nothing.

Perhaps his assessment as to what they found so amusing is just a bit premature.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: April 28, 2007, 07:53:39 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Isn't KG on at 8 Eastern? or is it 10, I forget.  I'm sure she'll have something on it...

I think 9ET
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #84 on: April 28, 2007, 07:54:37 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
No Judge is going to grant a extensive two day search warrant of a home and grounds on the basis of an "anonomous deposition" . This is especially true in Aruba where favors for the ruling class are expected and granted freely. There is more to this story: I suspect someone deep in the investigation from the beginning has been "turned". This isn't for show, the Dutch team have someone that knows pieces of the puzzle. This witness told them NH was at some point at the Sloot home. We shouldnt forget Dompig suggested she had been there and had been likely moved. IMO.

Twenty-five technicians working 16 hours in two days could have solved this case two years ago. But the Judge of Instruction amended the search warrant at the home and denied access to all but Joran's apt and a few household items. I wonder what the "wonder team" from NL have planned next. We should assume this secret witness must have known alot more to get this search warrant.

They can acquire another two-day search warant, as well, right?

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #85 on: April 28, 2007, 07:58:05 PM »

Just recalling Taco mentioning last night that someone wanting the pool area searched....he must have read that here....but why mention it to Greta?

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: April 28, 2007, 07:58:47 PM »

No Judge is going to grant a extensive two day search warrant of a home and grounds on the basis of an "anonymous deposition" . This is especially true in Aruba where favors for the ruling class are expected and granted freely. There is more to this story: I suspect someone deep in the investigation from the beginning has been "turned". This isn't for show, the Dutch team have someone that knows pieces of the puzzle. This witness told them NH was at some point at the Sloot home. We shouldn't forget Dompig suggested she had been there and had been likely moved. IMO.

Well stated, Spock.  I concur.  One computer which they took that was allegedly already returned but a flash drive style copy of the hard drive was likely made.  

They have to be acting on some sort of credible information obtained from somewhere.  

It is a real pity this search was not done two years ago as it should have been.

Paulus has had a lot of time to make sure nothing is found.  But then he is so arrogant, I also have to think he was sure no search would ever actually be done.  His bad!  Hope it was just bad enough.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #87 on: April 28, 2007, 07:58:58 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Patti"
Anna:

I am a people person.  I know through my own experiences and those of
others that people do things that they later become ashamed of.  That's
the reason we have things like confession and prayer built into our
human condition.

Not everything, in life, runs as it would if we were perfect.  And if what I
think is true, no matter who it is that has the conscience to tell of their
wrong doing... I would welcome it.  

We have been praying for someone to come forward and tell what he
knows so the house of cards would finally fall, for nearly two years.
What are we going to do if one does?   Sometimes, it takes immunity for
one person to get at the other, that's the way of the world.

Patti,
We all bring our life experiences to this.  I am very sorry you do not appreciate my opinion but I am still entitled to it.

No, I will not be a Happy Camper to see either Kalpoe walk away Scott free for turning Crown Witness.  That is just no right in my way of thinking.  Sure if a person played a very minor role in this, a deal would be acceptable but not one of the main players.  That just isn't justice to me.

I don't think the Kalpoes would talk right now with the Dr. Phil suit so close to some action being taken.

Robots,
I know you see all but you might want to take another look as I think this far more likely if there is even a CW to be a fringe pimp and the farther from the inner circle, the less reliable the information is going to be.

I sure hope this is not the old heave ho of so many times in the past.  I do get the impression we are dealing with a different sort of professional in the Dutch but they haven't done anything yet to earn my respect.  

I want results, too.

And does anyone else find it odd Joran chose to call Guido in the book the name of Paulus brother in The Netherlands.  I wonder wassup with that.  Maybe nothing?

i will look again  Wink

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: April 28, 2007, 07:59:18 PM »

Quote from: "Patti"

They can acquire another two-day search warant, as well, right?

Babelfish translation of dutch article today.

That has been based according to the nieuwszenders on the anonymous deposition of a man who would know where Holloway have been buried.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
crazybabyborg
« Reply #89 on: April 28, 2007, 08:00:21 PM »

FOX NOW: Geraldo has the case
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: April 28, 2007, 08:00:25 PM »

fox at large is announcing more on NH

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: April 28, 2007, 08:01:14 PM »

Dihannah1    
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:47 pm    Post subject:
Isn't KG on at 8 Eastern? or is it 10, I forget. I'm sure she'll have something on it...

Hi Dihannah - Posted last night by GEL :

greeneyedlady

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:26 am    Post subject:    Reply with quote
Posted by Debbie @ BFN:

The Line Up - Fox News - Sat. 04/28/07

Kimberly will have the latest on the searches in Aruba.

Time: 10:00 pm Eastern
Replay: 1:00 am Eastern & 5:00 am Eastern

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
crazybabyborg
« Reply #92 on: April 28, 2007, 08:02:09 PM »

Jossy on Fox
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #93 on: April 28, 2007, 08:03:50 PM »

Good Point *******:

That being that it was done under deposition and the person wants
to remain anonymous, right?

I've read that a few times, but my question is:

Can they get another 2-day search warrant?

(I think so...)

Poor Paulus: Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad

What do you think?

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: April 28, 2007, 08:03:56 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "Anna"
Well, I was just on the last thread trying to figure out what the heck Patti was talking about.  

IMHO there is not a whole conscience in that entire list of character witnesses!

Personally, I will be far from thrilled with a Crown Witness deal as that grants total immunity to the person turning on the others.  In the case of the Kalpoes, only one CW needed so one brother would have to give evidence against the other.  Not gonna happen, sorry, Robots, unless they can work it so both of them are granted immunity.

only one  k2 brother knows the truth FIRST HAND

Cool

I think you are wrong here Robots.  Both brothers know what happened.  Satish is the weak link and that's why he hasn't been seen this entire time.  Satish is the one who asked Deepak how is the girl.  They both know.  They just don't know where she is.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #95 on: April 28, 2007, 08:04:52 PM »

Jossy: After they reviewed the entire documents, they decided to search.

Tacky will be on when they come back to the case.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: April 28, 2007, 08:05:52 PM »

Jossy said that they decided to search the house based on the files they reviewed and information they received from either a witness or an informant.  Interesting.  Confirms what we've been speculating.

BRING NATALEE HOME
crazybabyborg
« Reply #97 on: April 28, 2007, 08:07:55 PM »

Does anyone have a schedule of expected coverage tonight? I'm trying to figure in a trip to the grocery store. (What FUN for a Saturday night!)

BTW: Does anyone else have a harder time typing on a laptop than on a regular keyboard???
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #98 on: April 28, 2007, 08:08:03 PM »

They did appear to be carrying out quite a bit of stuff in bags and totes.  Even if human remains are found, these people are not going to announce that at this point.  They are going to take the remains to be tested, inform the relatives, and follow other rules of protocol.  This is not the Aruban LE, but a professional group of investigators.

BRING NATALEE HOME
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: April 28, 2007, 08:09:17 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Does anyone have a schedule of expected coverage tonight? I'm trying to figure in a trip to the grocery store. (What FUN for a Saturday night!)

BTW: Does anyone else have a harder time typing on a laptop than on a regular keyboard???

I do, cbb!  My daughter has a laptop and I much prefer my old tabletop one!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.