March 28, 2024, 07:31:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #607 4/28 - 4/29/2007  (Read 167972 times)
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: April 29, 2007, 10:42:57 AM »

did they have cops there all night?

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #821 on: April 29, 2007, 10:44:11 AM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Did you get the impression that Dr. Baden was the only rational one of the group and that Tacky did not want him to talk?  Tacky cut him off so fast that his head spun!

Good morning.  I feel this is because Tacky is worried that the SCIENCE will convict his client and his sweaty pop.  And that should worry him.  ALot.    

I hope so.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: April 29, 2007, 10:44:54 AM »

Quote from: "jill"
did they have cops there all night?

I believe they did Friday night but not last night.  They completed the search yesterday.
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: April 29, 2007, 10:46:01 AM »

hmmm...Tim Miller is on his way there?

any indication that they have other areas on the island to search?

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: April 29, 2007, 10:46:52 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Here's a few more photos from the search - hat tip Josy:

The second picture confuses me.  where is this in the yard.  there aren't any trees behind the house (apt) and the fence that I remember.  Do you have that Aerial  photo handy Klaas?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #825 on: April 29, 2007, 10:47:45 AM »

I can't help but keep thinking about a case here in AZ that was recently solved.  A young woman from California disappeared.  Her body was found in AZ in the desert and they traced clues back to the killer.  I don't remember all the details, but what struck me was that they did forensic testing and luminol testing at a storage facility and found her blood in the corner of the storage area two years after the young woman was killed.  The killer was convicted just recently in her death.

Was is Denise Huber?  Convicted her killer based on "biological material" discovered in the wiring harness of the refrigerator in which they were apparently hiding the body?  I saw that one just the other day.  Another arrogant SOB who figured he thought of everything.  Doing his thinking from a cell now.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: April 29, 2007, 10:48:42 AM »

AZSunny - that's probably on the side of the house
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #827 on: April 29, 2007, 10:49:06 AM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Quote from: "Rob"
here's the part I don't get..

Day one they bring in the forensic techs and search the garden. The poke holes in the ground and run the dogs over those holes to try and get a scent.

Day two they bring in the refrigeration truck.

They MUST have had a hit! otherwise why even bring that truck to the scene?

I agree Rob, and they continued to measure, take pictures, and dig in that  same place behind  the pool shed. (or at least in that area it appears)

AzSunny ~ but Paulus is still not really sweating.. because he knows  ~ no corpse no case.. so even a hit doesn't do anything but possibly place Natalee at his home and that alone is not going to do it. If he was worried that they were going to find her there, he would have split or killed himself.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: April 29, 2007, 10:50:57 AM »

Day one they bring in the forensic techs and search the garden. The poke holes in the ground and run the dogs over those holes to try and get a scent.

I agree Rob, and they continued to measure, take pictures, and dig in that  same place behind  the pool shed. (or at least in that area it appears)

AzSunny ~ but Paulus is still not really sweating.. because he knows  ~ no corpse no case.. so even a hit doesn't do anything but possibly place Natalee at his home and that alone is not going to do it. If he was worried that they were going to find her there, he would have split or killed himself.

Rob - I disagree, it will be enough to re-arrest probably Paulus and Joran.  They are claiming Natalee was never at the house.  That would be reasonable suspicion to arrest IMO.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #829 on: April 29, 2007, 10:50:58 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Did you get the impression that Dr. Baden was the only rational one of the group and that Tacky did not want him to talk?  Tacky cut him off so fast that his head spun!

Good morning.  I feel this is because Tacky is worried that the SCIENCE will convict his client and his sweaty pop.  And that should worry him.  ALot.    

I hope so.

Good Morning Peaches.. did you ever notice how Taco always says there is no evidence to tie Joran to the disappearance of Natalee, yet never says a word about Paulus?

+++

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: April 29, 2007, 10:51:19 AM »

But if they find indications that she was there "at one time" that would certainly invalidate the "left her on the beach" statement.  By the way, you saw him running, so maybe he is doing more than sweating!  Laughing

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #831 on: April 29, 2007, 10:51:49 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"

I hope so.

Good Morning Peaches.. did you ever notice how Taco always says there is no evidence to tie Joran to the disappearance of Natalee, yet never says a word about Paulus?

I think Minnesota Dad has picked up on this also.

+++

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: April 29, 2007, 10:52:35 AM »

you guys know his habits way better than I do, but I would think that he would display his self-rightous indignation at having his "privacy invaded", not to mention his landscaping, by storming around swearing, sweating - all the s's.  But he's not.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: April 29, 2007, 10:53:29 AM »

I bet you are right, but why are they measuring the limb of the tree distance?  strange way to measure too.  His stance is strange.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: April 29, 2007, 10:56:25 AM »

I bet you are right, but why are they measuring the limb of the tree distance?  strange way to measure too.  His stance is strange.

Not sure but it could just be the timing of the photo.  Maybe he's simply trying to get around that tree and not measuring in the photo?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #835 on: April 29, 2007, 11:00:51 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
k2 still very very very quiet

heheheheheehheheheheheehehhe Cool

Robots-
According Ramm, who I guess translated this piece.

Dutch media reports state that American journalists are the source for the rumor of the anonymous source. According to some of these reporters (FOX and CBS are specifically mentioned in their reports) it was an anonymous witness that had stated that the body was buried on the grounds of the van der Sloot house. No official word has been given about the reason other than it was done based on the work done by the dutch police and none is expected IMHO because this investigation sounds like it is being run in the "dutch" manner.

so that was what the refrigeration truck was indeed for... they believe that Natalee was on the grounds and thought they were going to find her. Now who would have info like that and either be given immunity, (which we heard there is none) or would be in the position to know that directly?

Someone sold out the Sloots...and she might have been there, but we now know she was not found there.. so who ever had provided this info may have been correct, but didn't know when she was moved to or where. Which opens another slew of avenues....

If Beth got there with-in 22 hours and the witness is correct, then Paulus moved her before Beth got there and that casts more light on Joran and Deepak, who car was spotted at the Sloot compound and then moved.. and also begs the question of was she moved somewhere temporarily or was she moved permanently and still resides at that location... ??

Morning everyone.  I have been thinking about the anonymous tip...which I think is not really anonymous at all.  Let's think about this...

We will assume for a minute, bear with me please...
If the Kalpoes really did leave Natalee and Joran at the Sloot home and returned home as they seem to have done we must then assume the person doing the talking is....

1. Freddy...he needs to tell the truth.  Seems he is the one in the know here.  Not that he helped bury her, just that Joran told him what happened and that is why K2 wants him to come clean and tell what he knows.

2.  Steve Croes...he offered an alibi at a time when it was not actually needed.  He was out of the info loop and made an idiot of himself.  I find it difficult to think that Steve just wanted to help his friends.  No one puts them selves in a position to be sent to jail unless they are just stuck on stupid...well never mind.  Rolling Eyes

3.  Koen and Sander...I have seen Sander and his attitude.  Think he may know more than he wants to say. Especially since his cell phone is mentioned in a PV (that is Process Verbal for the newbies).  There is a significance to that in some manner.  Otherwise why even mention it at all?  Dave Holloway has always wanted Koen questioned and I am sure with good reason.  He knew something or assisted in some way.  Now, why would your own father be answering questions for you, if you were not in a position to slip up in some form...maybe he found out something that he didn't want to know.

4. Lorenzo...I thought we had dismissed this altogether...not that I had, but Anna insisted and rightly so since we have little info on him at this time, that he was not involved.  I will say this...he had the means and the opportunity for disposal above all the others.

5. Kalpoes...yes back to them.  If they actually found out later what happened to Natalee's body, then all  bets are off and I say they are the rats in the bunch.  I would be looking to hide and quickly too.

6. Jossy has always maintained that van der Straaten was a good guy. Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 10:49 pm
The maze offers many hidden desires
deflowerings of forbidden fruits
DirtyHand knows.
So does the elder.
The lamb is a scapegoat.
Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 10:52 pm
DirtyHand has walked through the maze
He knows of the forbidden fruit
and the gardeners

That's my take.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: April 29, 2007, 11:01:02 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "wreck"
I love this place!

Morning Monkeys.  Wreck, good to have you back in the cage.  You have been missed.  

Morning, Rob, you too and Robots, how are you this fine morning?  The roses are as high as an elephant's eye and it looks like they're climbing clear up to the sky.  Oh, what a beautiful morning, oh, what a beautiful day and I think Ramm is full of a can-o-shit-o.

No way they are going to send all this massive operation from Holland to Aruba, to gather intelligence and seek a body based on an anonymous tip.  That might happen in the liberal eye, but it's not going to happen with corroboration of the FBI.

Me too.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: April 29, 2007, 11:06:21 AM »

So with all this digging did we find out if they dug near the newly poured concrete near the pool.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #838 on: April 29, 2007, 11:06:55 AM »

Correct.  Yet, the story that Joran and his attorney has maintained for a while now is that she was on the beach...having never got out of the car at the Sloots...if there is someone that says she was buried there at one point and they can find evidence to that effect...it's all over but the singing...or crying in Paulus case.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #839 on: April 29, 2007, 11:08:03 AM »

Rob - I disagree, it will be enough to re-arrest probably Paulus and Joran.  They are claiming Natalee was never at the house.  That would be reasonable suspicion to arrest IMO.

I rarely disagree with you, all it would be is another lie and more reason to scrutinize him, but in the end, would it be enough to convict either of them?

Fortunately or unfortunately , that SYSTEM is built on physical evidence and not statements. In a way, it is a good system because an eye witness, which we all know can make mistakes about identities and they do at an alarming rate, can not vindictively take someone down or point the finger at a person that is completely innocent. That is when they follow the law. (see SG's here). But allows people to lie their tush off and face no consequences. I think the reason that system is built on physical evidence only is because of what Nadira Kalpoe said.. 'big people lie'.. when your dealing with a society of liars...you would have convictions over turned at every corner when physical evidence arises.

I think if they were sure she was there, that would be enough to bring them in again and question them. However, they would not cooperate and sit there for 8 days until they were released if there was no physical evidence. But to be sure she was there they need more than a dog making a hit, otherwise they might already be in jail.

Cadaver dogs are remarkable, but they can not testify in court and say, 'I smelled the remains of so and so'. They could be simply smelling the decaying remains or a mole. I know they are trained to make it as close to exact when dealing with the remains of a specific person, but a dog is fallible.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.