March 28, 2024, 03:05:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #607 4/28 - 4/29/2007  (Read 167957 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: April 29, 2007, 01:46:48 PM »

It appears Moonshadows at FOB finally woke up and saw the post at BFN copied from SM, posted by EASY regarding the Lighthouse search  Laughing
crazybabyborg
« Reply #961 on: April 29, 2007, 01:46:51 PM »

Rob
Dihanna left me a note in the lounge that you needed an avatar. Would you like one? I'd be happy to help if you're all nekky and it's not your choice!  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: April 29, 2007, 01:48:45 PM »

Now RU has posted the same question.  Is there a search going on at the Lighthouse? LOLOL  Laughing

Glenda and MF have yet to chime in.  Wink
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: April 29, 2007, 01:49:24 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "Buckeye"
After they gather enough to put ALL the perps away...

I certainly hope the Dutch announce the unprofessional island media and their blame the victim campaign (naming Julia, Angela, ATA and all by name) was just as bad an international incident....and hampered the investigation for no other reason than selfish/personal gain.

here here! post of the day.. couldnt agree more with you Buckeye!

Oh, no, not nearly enough!  I want major ARRESTS and CONVICTIONS for obstruction of justice starting with the esteemed Judge Witt and Ben Vocking and going right down the line to the lowly eaters of Frosted Flakes!

But that's just me.   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: April 29, 2007, 01:50:31 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
It appears Moonshadows at FOB finally woke up and saw the post at BFN copied from SM, posted by EASY regarding the Lighthouse search  Laughing

SM SCOOP!!

Eat our dust, Rejects!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #965 on: April 29, 2007, 01:50:33 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
After they gather enough to put ALL the perps away...

I certainly hope the Dutch announce the unprofessional island media and their blame the victim campaign (naming Julia, Angela, ATA and all by name) was just as bad an international incident....and hampered the investigation for no other reason than selfish/personal gain.

here here! post of the day.. couldnt agree more with you Buckeye!

Oh, no, not nearly enough!  I want major ARRESTS and CONVICTIONS for obstruction of justice starting with the esteemed Judge Witt and Ben Vocking and going right down the line to the lowly eaters of Frosted Flakes!

But that's just me.   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Anna
I can live with that   Laughing
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #966 on: April 29, 2007, 01:51:50 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

SM SCOOP!!

Eat our dust, Rejects!

ROFL Anna!   Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: April 29, 2007, 01:52:00 PM »

Like I said, Glenda and MF must be still asleep - no reaction from them yet on the Lighthouse search  Laughing
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #968 on: April 29, 2007, 01:53:00 PM »

Thank you Anna.. your pups are Top Notch ~ Top Notch I tell you. Very Happy

The Blood Hound is aptly named and has the smelling power of 10000 times that of a human and 2 X that of any other dog. I do believe that there is a chance that a very very good dog like Tim Miller has will not make any mistakes. But as we have seen in drug dogs, they only get it right at about 75 % of the time and there was recently a ton of court case that were thrown out due to a dog that couldn't smell any better than you or I could and when you have a huge chuck of coke in front of him, he couldn't differentiate between coke or the baby power. So some dogs are better than others.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #969 on: April 29, 2007, 01:53:06 PM »

I've tried to send a note to the 24 ora site to check the lighthouse ...and post in English....hope they aren't out at a barbeque...or whatever you do for Queen's Day...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: April 29, 2007, 01:54:42 PM »

I've tried to send a note to the 24 ora site to check the lighthouse ...and post in English....hope they aren't out at a barbeque...or whatever you do for Queen's Day...

Thanks Buckeye!  Did you see that idiot trying to pass himself off as RED?  Our Red posted a response to him, lol.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #971 on: April 29, 2007, 01:55:49 PM »

Like I said, Glenda and MF must be still asleep - no reaction from them yet on the Lighthouse search  Laughing

Maybe they went to take pics.
Wonder if Renho remembers her camera card this time? Or was it dead batteries? Or Both?  lol
IMO I still believe that MF is Angela
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #972 on: April 29, 2007, 01:55:49 PM »

The Blood Hound is aptly named and has the smelling power of 10000 times that of a human and 2 X that of any other dog. I do believe that there is a chance that a very very good dog like Tim Miller has will not make any mistakes. But as we have seen in drug dogs, they only get it right at about 75 % of the time and there was recently a ton of court case that were thrown out due to a dog that couldn't smell any better than you or I could and when you have a huge chuck of coke in front of him, he couldn't differentiate between coke or the baby power. So some dogs are better than others.

just to add, Tim's dog found Teikria Buggs in the river only after just arriving. That would not have happened had Tim and his dog not gotten involved because they had other dogs on the scene and did not detect her.

Maybe Red remembers this one.. I'm sure he does. He prolly has better details than I as I'm just going from memory.

+++

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: April 29, 2007, 01:56:59 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "Sleuth"
The area Easy/Jossy is referring to as "behind the lighthouse" could be the dunes area.

HI Sleuth!
 Saw your where is Bendex pic   Laughing
Im so happy to hear they are still searching on Holiday AND a Sanday nevertheless!!!

Yes, at least Jossy's reporters don't need to put up with an intentional courthouse distraction today   Wink

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #974 on: April 29, 2007, 01:57:41 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Rob
Dihanna left me a note in the lounge that you needed an avatar. Would you like one? I'd be happy to help if you're all nekky and it's not your choice!  Wink

thank you CBB.. I have one.. don't you see it?  Very Happy

+++

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #975 on: April 29, 2007, 01:58:07 PM »

Thanks Buckeye!  Did you see that idiot trying to pass himself off as RED?  Our Red posted a response to him, lol.

Yep...read them both...our Red may have to repost under the latest photo...I see another (bad) red comment.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: April 29, 2007, 01:58:29 PM »

But for every cadaver dog, there is likely 10K drug dogs.  Now assuming these are authentic cadaver dogs and not just some the Dutch picked up at the pound on their way into town from the Airport in Aruba to fool us, I will place much more confidence in the cadaver dogs than that, Rob.   Wink

I consider them a step above the drug dogs.  Provided they are not overworking them.  Remember those at the WTC with the burned paws?  People risked their lives based on those dogs' hits.  I tend to believe them more than most people because they don't have an agenda.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #977 on: April 29, 2007, 01:59:34 PM »

Still nothing on the Lighthouse search at RU or FOB.  Boy they are really slipping  Laughing

Yeah but you know it's hot and animated in their little cave dungeon where they secretly post.   Confused
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: April 29, 2007, 02:01:02 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
Still nothing on the Lighthouse search at RU or FOB.  Boy they are really slipping  Laughing

Yeah but you know it's hot and animated in their little cave dungeon where they secretly post.   Confused

I prefer to believe they are hung over and still sleeping it off  Laughing
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #979 on: April 29, 2007, 02:02:12 PM »

Do we know if the Fox producer is still on the ground??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.