April 16, 2024, 03:55:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TES PRAYER VIGIL  (Read 10610 times)
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2007, 01:38:17 PM »

I can help.  Put me where you need me - I'm on ET.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Bobo2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2007, 01:48:38 PM »

I'll take 5:30 am.  I'm on ET also.
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2007, 02:39:19 PM »

CBB- I think Snoopy said 12:00 AM (as in midnight), and Lala's said anywhere between midnight and 3:00 am.  Maybe you could move Snoopy to midnight and Lala's to sometime after midnight but before 3:00 am.

You can put me down for 1:00 AM.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
crazybabyborg
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2007, 03:11:02 PM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
CBB- I think Snoopy said 12:00 AM (as in midnight), and Lala's said anywhere between midnight and 3:00 am.  Maybe you could move Snoopy to midnight and Lala's to sometime after midnight but before 3:00 am.

You can put me down for 1:00 AM.

Oh, Thank you, Sleuth!!! I'm really not as good as Klaas at this, so I really appreciate the help keeping me straight!  Wink

I'll get it fixed and repost.  Wink
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2007, 03:47:32 PM »

CBB - I'll take any time during the "day" - say, 8:00 a.m. thought midnight -except for 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm.

And what are the candles for? Where do they go? I put mine in my sig line ...

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2007, 09:16:55 PM »

OK, I think this is right!

Muffee and Jill, I'll add you when we see what's needed! Tibro, I'll look for your post when you know what you'd like.  Wink Thanks guys!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2007, 09:29:13 PM »

CBB  if you need to put me in more time slots, just pencil me in.  I can participate at any time as long as it is before May 18th.  Wink

PS  you're doing a great job. Very Happy
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2007, 08:34:18 PM »

If you need to put me in for some extra time slots.  I am free after 8 PM most nights.  I would take something like 9- 9:30 or 9:30 -10:00 or even 10:00 to 10:30 if you no one takes them.  Just keep me in mind if you have any slots open.  Thanks.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2007, 11:52:34 PM »

CBB- can you slot me in for 10pm ET, I can do 10 to 11pm if that would help?

I continue to stand with the girl.
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2007, 12:51:55 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

OK, I think this is right!

Muffee and Jill, I'll add you when we see what's needed! Tibro, I'll look for your post when you know what you'd like.  Wink Thanks guys!

CBB,

Any way you can change my time?  I had asked for 2:30pm, not 3:30pm. I won't be able to participate at the 3:30pm time, sorry.

God bless~

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2007, 05:53:35 AM »

cbb - I can take anything around 3 am or 4 am and I do not mind doing either a one hour or two half hours, depending on what you need.  Or maybe any other time the monkeys are sleeping/busy because of the time difference.  Happy to fill in wherever you are left with a blank closer to the time of TES visit to Aruba.
Thank you for arranging this for us.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2007, 11:44:31 AM »

Do we have a date yet ya'll.  Are we doing this while TES is in Aruba?
TIA

Any date will be fine with me.  I'm gonna be gone from May 18th thru June 1st.  If it is going to be during any of those dates I can participate, but I need to know before May 18th cause I won't have internet to speak of during that time.

Don't want to be left out or break the chain so to speak know wut I mean
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2007, 02:50:43 PM »

Snoopy - according to Tim Miller he's not going until June now.  He was trying to go right now but something came up.  He is definately going in June.  In any case, it's not as urgent as it once was.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2007, 03:11:43 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Snoopy - according to Tim Miller he's not going until June now.  He was trying to go right now but something came up.  He is definately going in June.  In any case, it's not as urgent as it once was.

Ok Klaas.  I figured we'd wait until he was there.  Thank you.  Wink
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2007, 08:16:47 PM »

what if we do a Thursday?  I don't care what day but Thursdays seem like a good day....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2007, 09:59:48 PM »

Maybe Klaas can send out an email to make people aware of it?  Some probably would be glad to if they knew about and just haven't had time to read through all the threads.  I see lots of time to fill, but we still have some time..... Just a thought.  

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
crazybabyborg
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2007, 11:45:50 PM »

Hey guys! I thought I'd wait a little before adding to this because of the June timeframe. Even though some of the slots are already filled, I figure that some will change since it's such a span from when we started this.

Leave a post if you want and can go ahead and confirm a time you want, but please be sure and check in once the date is announced, ok?  Wink
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2007, 09:31:27 PM »

Hey guys! I thought I'd wait a little before adding to this because of the June timeframe. Even though some of the slots are already filled, I figure that some will change since it's such a span from when we started this.

Leave a post if you want and can go ahead and confirm a time you want, but please be sure and check in once the date is announced, ok?  Wink

CBB... can you change me to 7:30 pm?  TIA...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2007, 10:16:04 PM »

I think we should wait until we get confirmation of when they are for sure going.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2007, 10:32:16 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

I think we should wait until we get confirmation of when they are for sure going.

I agree ... but we know they are going in June so maybe we could do the first Thursday or whatever in June??

Pages: « 1 2 3 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.