Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 32 - 6/30/11

<< < (255/544) > >>

TURBOTHINK:
Quote from: Tootietoot on June 30, 2011, 12:07:56 PM

This whole trial has been like Mr. Toad's Wild Ride......

That is the best description of it I have read.

Tamikosmom:
Quote from: Blonde on June 30, 2011, 11:48:32 AM

Who  said CASEY buried pets in those woods!!!! with heart sticker!

Kiomarie Torres Cruz in a National Enquirer article.

Nothing was said regarding pet burial in her August, 2008 interview with investigators ... an interview which took place prior to the discovery of Caylee's remains.

Considering Kiomarie was not called as a State's witness ... maybe investigators deemed her story in the National Enquirer as not credible.

Janet

++++++

HEART STICKER CONVINCES CHILDHOOD PAL THAT MOM KILLED CAYLEE
Published on: January 27, 2009

Casey Anthony’s closest childhood friend Kiomarie Torres Cruz says she was stunned when she learned that tiny Caylee had been buried with a heart-shaped sticker.

“I immediately realized it meant that Casey had buried Caylee,” Kiomarie told The ENQUIRER in an exclusive interview. “My blood ran cold.”

Casey’s burial was stunningly similar to those of pets she buried in the same spot when she was a child, said Kiomarie.

Kiomarie says she, Casey and their friend Jessica held a funeral for Jessica’s hamster, Sage, when the girls were 13.

“I never wanted to believe Casey could have killed Caylee, but it’s just too much coincidence. The place, the hearts, the bags, the blanket – it all adds up,” says Kiomarie.

“Now I’m convinced that she murdered Caylee and buried her in the same place, in exactly the same way, that we buried our pets.”

<snipped>

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/crime-investigation/heart-sticker-convinces-childhood-pal-mom-killed-caylee

TRANSCRIPT OF TAPED INTERVIEW KIOMARIE CRUZ
CONDUCTED BY DETECTIVE WELLS
CASE NUMBER 08-069208
August 12, 2008

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedfiles/Cruz%20%20Kiomarie0812.pdf

stayhomemommy:
Quote from: TURBOTHINK on June 30, 2011, 12:07:47 PM

To keep the smell down so the animals won't dig them up and to get all the air out of the plastic bags so you don't have to dig as big a hole. The whole point in the plastic bag is to keep the smell from coming out where other dogs will dig them up.  

Thanks Turbo. That's exactly what I was saying earlier...especially in low lying areas, such as Flordia (and Lousiana, where I grew up).

anothermonkey:
Quote from: Northern Rose on June 30, 2011, 12:08:55 PM

I do not think she will testify.  I think the new guy was brought in to talk her out of it.  I really hope I am wrong, but can not see her being that arrogant to think she can continue her lies and deception for a jury when they have not worked so well for her to this point. 

"Casey, babe, don't do it"  ::MonkeyKiss::

Gypsy DD:
Quote from: Blonde on June 30, 2011, 11:48:32 AM

Who  said CASEY buried pets in those woods!!!! with heart sticker!

Kiomarie..but Blonde..it was not those exact woods.  Caylee was found along Suburan while the girls special hide out and where Kio said Casey buried a pet was at the end of Suburban behind their elementay school..quite a distance away and not even the same side of the road.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page