May 01, 2024, 11:33:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 32 - 6/30/11  (Read 723036 times)
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2500 on: June 30, 2011, 09:01:01 PM »

Just curious but does anyone know if the smell of human decomposition is similar to animal decomposition?

Unfortunately it's not uncommon for rodents to be hit and killed on some of the road routes we run and I know that stink is distinctly recognizable...... just thinking it's likely most of the jurors have at least smelled a dead animal and if so they won't buy the rotting trash theory anyway.

Not sure if anyone answered your question yet, but I have smelled both and human decomp is very distinct...
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #2501 on: June 30, 2011, 09:01:12 PM »

Just curious but does anyone know if the smell of human decomposition is similar to animal decomposition?

Unfortunately it's not uncommon for rodents to be hit and killed on some of the road routes we run and I know that stink is distinctly recognizable...... just thinking it's likely most of the jurors have at least smelled a dead animal and if so they won't buy the rotting trash theory anyway.

My neighbor about 8 houses down passed away in his home from a heart attack last July - a/c on, windows closed, etc.  He wasn't found for 4 days - the neighbor right next to him said he could smell something while mowing his yard the day before but couldn't figure out what it was.  So, if you can smell it under these circumstances I can't even think what it would be like in the heat.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2502 on: June 30, 2011, 09:01:15 PM »

It is a hundred times worse than any dead animal you have ever smelled.
There is really no way to describe it..but when you smell it, you know 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2503 on: June 30, 2011, 09:01:16 PM »

Who  said CASEY buried pets in those woods!!!! with heart sticker!

Kiomarie Torres Cruz in a National Enquirer article.

Nothing was said regarding pet burial in her August, 2008 interview with investigators ... an interview which took place prior to the discovery of Caylee's remains.

Considering Kiomarie was not called as a State's witness ... maybe investigators deemed her story in the National Enquirer as not credible.

Janet

++++++

HEART STICKER CONVINCES CHILDHOOD PAL THAT MOM KILLED CAYLEE
Published on: January 27, 2009

Casey Anthony’s closest childhood friend Kiomarie Torres Cruz says she was stunned when she learned that tiny Caylee had been buried with a heart-shaped sticker.

“I immediately realized it meant that Casey had buried Caylee,” Kiomarie told The ENQUIRER in an exclusive interview. “My blood ran cold.”

Casey’s burial was stunningly similar to those of pets she buried in the same spot when she was a child, said Kiomarie.

Kiomarie says she, Casey and their friend Jessica held a funeral for Jessica’s hamster, Sage, when the girls were 13.

“I never wanted to believe Casey could have killed Caylee, but it’s just too much coincidence. The place, the hearts, the bags, the blanket – it all adds up,” says Kiomarie.

“Now I’m convinced that she murdered Caylee and buried her in the same place, in exactly the same way, that we buried our pets.”

<snipped>

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/crime-investigation/heart-sticker-convinces-childhood-pal-mom-killed-caylee

TRANSCRIPT OF TAPED INTERVIEW KIOMARIE CRUZ
CONDUCTED BY DETECTIVE WELLS
CASE NUMBER 08-069208
August 12, 2008

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedfiles/Cruz%20%20Kiomarie0812.pdf

Was Kiomarie ever on the State's witness list.

Janet
Yes.
(76) Kiomarie Cruz - childhood friend of Casey - added Nov 17, 2008 [State depo done]
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8205.0

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2504 on: June 30, 2011, 09:02:38 PM »

NG just gets creepier as time goes by....

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2505 on: June 30, 2011, 09:03:38 PM »

Kindergarten cop.... It's not a tooma  Monkey Devil!
Arnold! I love that line! 

Omg that's funny! 
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #2506 on: June 30, 2011, 09:04:18 PM »

Good poll question.

I say no.  Human has an effect on my gut - animal just on my nose...if that makes sense.   And that is without seeing/knowing what it is - animal vs human.

I agree. Human decomp is very different and has a very different effect on me.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2507 on: June 30, 2011, 09:05:48 PM »

i'm am sick of nancy grace acting like cindy lying on the stand for casey is acceptable in any way shape or form.  it digusts me.  Every criminal has a mother, if it is okay for moms to just start lying for their children in court then why bother.

ITA

Too bad Caylee never had a mother....
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2508 on: June 30, 2011, 09:05:55 PM »

I wonder if she thinks she will be found guilty or if she really thinks she will get off. She will probably have no reactions when the verdict is read

I believe they have convinced her they have created reasonable doubt and she will be found not guilty....I do NOT know if it's true but the rumor has been floated and for months and months that JB has a deal for a book and made for TV movie deal ONLY if it goes through trial...regardless of the outcome. That is why he isn't too concerned about not being paid by the state.....it sure makes sense, cause I doubt he has many new clients

Will the Anthony's trademarking Caylee's name effect that? I hope so!!! I know I'd laugh if Bozo's planned big pay day fell through! I'd also want him learning he wasn't getting one more cent, video'd. Surely someone here is still his FB friend and could post that video on his page-lol .......the video of him hitting the pole getting posted on his page still cracks me up.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2509 on: June 30, 2011, 09:06:54 PM »

Who  said CASEY buried pets in those woods!!!! with heart sticker!

Kiomarie Torres Cruz in a National Enquirer article.

Nothing was said regarding pet burial in her August, 2008 interview with investigators ... an interview which took place prior to the discovery of Caylee's remains.

Considering Kiomarie was not called as a State's witness ... maybe investigators deemed her story in the National Enquirer as not credible.

Janet

++++++

HEART STICKER CONVINCES CHILDHOOD PAL THAT MOM KILLED CAYLEE
Published on: January 27, 2009

Casey Anthony’s closest childhood friend Kiomarie Torres Cruz says she was stunned when she learned that tiny Caylee had been buried with a heart-shaped sticker.

“I immediately realized it meant that Casey had buried Caylee,” Kiomarie told The ENQUIRER in an exclusive interview. “My blood ran cold.”

Casey’s burial was stunningly similar to those of pets she buried in the same spot when she was a child, said Kiomarie.

Kiomarie says she, Casey and their friend Jessica held a funeral for Jessica’s hamster, Sage, when the girls were 13.

“I never wanted to believe Casey could have killed Caylee, but it’s just too much coincidence. The place, the hearts, the bags, the blanket – it all adds up,” says Kiomarie.

“Now I’m convinced that she murdered Caylee and buried her in the same place, in exactly the same way, that we buried our pets.”

<snipped>

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/crime-investigation/heart-sticker-convinces-childhood-pal-mom-killed-caylee

TRANSCRIPT OF TAPED INTERVIEW KIOMARIE CRUZ
CONDUCTED BY DETECTIVE WELLS
CASE NUMBER 08-069208
August 12, 2008

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedfiles/Cruz%20%20Kiomarie0812.pdf

Was Kiomarie ever on the State's witness list.

Janet
Yes.
(76) Kiomarie Cruz - childhood friend of Casey - added Nov 17, 2008 [State depo done]

To bad this didn't make it in the trial.
Bet when she sold it to the rag paper, state didn't want to use her.
However, it did help make there case thou.
It could of only been kc that did it.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2510 on: June 30, 2011, 09:07:29 PM »

July 1st is Canada Day.  Hubby and I are off to the township celebrations with three grandkids.  We haven't even left the house and I am already wiped.  The kids are expecting us to stay until 10:00 PM for the fireworks display.  I don't think I am going to last.  I must be getting old.

Anyways ... it is my hope that by this time next week justice will have been realized for Caylee Marie.

Good Night Monkeys

Janet
6:00 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2511 on: June 30, 2011, 09:09:47 PM »

July 1st is Canada Day.  Hubby and I are off to the township celebrations with three grandkids.  We haven't even left the house and I am already wiped.  The kids are expecting us to stay until 10:00 PM for the fireworks display.  I don't think I am going to last.  I must be getting old.

Anyways ... it is my hope that by this time next week justice will have been realized for Caylee Marie.

Good Night Monkeys

Janet

Have fun and be safe..

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2512 on: June 30, 2011, 09:10:05 PM »

[Yes.

To bad this didn't make it in the trial.
Bet when she sold it to the rag paper, state didn't want to use her.
However, it did help make there case thou.
It could of only been kc that did it.

Thanks pharlap and trimmonthelake

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2513 on: June 30, 2011, 09:12:35 PM »

I wonder if she thinks she will be found guilty or if she really thinks she will get off. She will probably have no reactions when the verdict is read

I believe they have convinced her they have created reasonable doubt and she will be found not guilty....I do NOT know if it's true but the rumor has been floated and for months and months that JB has a deal for a book and made for TV movie deal ONLY if it goes through trial...regardless of the outcome. That is why he isn't too concerned about not being paid by the state.....it sure makes sense, cause I doubt he has many new clients

If I were  KC (Never, never) I'd be saying "I paid 300,000 for that...WTF"  Kinda serves the beotch right after all the money she stole from family and friends though...karma!

Will the Anthony's trademarking Caylee's name effect that? I hope so!!! I know I'd laugh if Bozo's planned big pay day fell through! I'd also want him learning he wasn't getting one more cent, video'd. Surely someone here is still his FB friend and could post that video on his page-lol .......the video of him hitting the pole getting posted on his page still cracks me up.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2514 on: June 30, 2011, 09:13:27 PM »

Good Night Monkeys

Janet
Have fun with the family Janet!!!

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2515 on: June 30, 2011, 09:14:00 PM »

If I were  KC (Never, never) I'd be saying "I paid 300,000 for that...WTF"  Kinda serves the beotch right after all the money she stole from family and friends though...karma!

Crashed everyone's party...oops.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2516 on: June 30, 2011, 09:15:08 PM »

Pundits on JVM speculate that KC will get - 2nd degree murder (22 to life) and the other says aggravated assult (15) and JVM says remember: if KC doesn't get the death penalty, it's considered a win for the defense.

she is right...they will claim a win....however I don't think KC will agree with them......

Oh I so agree ..since the day Mason joined the team his only objective was to walk out of there with her on his arm..that didn't mean free..that meant alive to him ..no DP.  Mason knew he couldn't win this case at the point in time he entered it..but he did think he could use all his good ole boy bagotricks to get Casey her life ..in prison vs the DP.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2517 on: June 30, 2011, 09:15:52 PM »

Mark Eiglarsh and Vinnie are making fun of Bobo.. Eiglarsh is starting to grow on me.. he is an aquired taste..at least he doesnt try to use the attorney BS

karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2518 on: June 30, 2011, 09:16:10 PM »

I was thinking when I was in the shower. THINK about this........what if you had never head anything much about this as most of the jurors claimed?  Just think what they have to be thinking about this family and all the people who have testified in this case.

We have a defendant who admits she told no one her baby was missing for 31 days and she told no one but partied until she puked. She lied for months about her baby being kidnapped and had LE chasing all over this country looking for this baby. She continued her lie while TES, LE and everyone else stomped in gator infested swamps to find a baby she had already killed.

We have a lawyer who claims the defendant was sexually molested from age 8 with NOTHING to back it up. We have an attorney who claimed that George Anthony found Caylee drown then covered it up and somehow gave the body to Roy Kronk to hide to get a reward which didn't exist for a dead Caylee. Then comes Cindy to testify lies after lies, Lee crying about not being included in this family, then we have a PI who was on Cindy's direction looking for a dead body almost exactly where it was found. etc. etc. etc.  Can you even begin to imagine what any normal person would think? Not saying all the jury members came from normal families, but I doubt many of them came from anything like this.

I was thinking unless that juror #4 who was a dumb as a box of rocks didn't understand any of this there will be a guilty verdict within hours. I pray this is almost a prophecy.

Thank you Turbo!
And we will be joining you in prayer.
CJLove23
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2519 on: June 30, 2011, 09:20:30 PM »

OMG which video?? I'm laughing just reading that 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.