May 01, 2024, 11:19:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 32 - 6/30/11  (Read 723025 times)
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2620 on: June 30, 2011, 11:39:55 PM »

Did anyone catch what Lippman just said on NG?  I heard him say that they have found banking records of Cindy's for March 17th that proves she was at Bank of America the day she was doing Chlorophyll...urm chloroform...erm Actaeon...erm had a neck breaking pop up and that the said bank records were given to the Dufense?  did he say Dufense?  How does he know it was Cindy?  Casey was using the charge cards at that time and had no qualms writing bad cheques of Amy's and writing cheques from grandma Plesea.  What are they cooking up?

Is there a video from Bank of Amercia with ca or kc in it?
Having a banking background here, I can tell you that unless BOA pulled surveillance tapes early in this case, chances are good there is no video.  As any teller knows, recording the customer's ID is no guarantee of positive ID either.  Unless the customer was a regular and had established a rapport with a teller/the tellers, they're not going to be remembered in a month (much less 3 years later)- particularly in a high volume branch/high employee turnover rate branch/national bank.  Even if Cindy did bank on March 17th, she does get a lunch break, I'm sure. Moreover, many banks have extended banking hours until 6 or 6:30 (Drive-Thru) and most banks change their banking day to the next business day at 1:00. A transactions date stamped March 17, 2008 could have occurred anytime after 1:00p.m. on the 14th, 8/9 a.m.-12/1 p.m. on the 15th, or been dropped in a Night Deposit/deposited via ATM on the 15th-16th or early a.m. on the 17th.   Finally, if Lippman said they found March 17th banking records on NG, I'd like to know when those records were found, by whom, who turned them over to the Defense, when, and who received them from the Defense. Somebody may be looking a Discovery Violation in the face.  Just sayin'.  All MOO   

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2621 on: June 30, 2011, 11:41:57 PM »

What would Sindy be doign at the bank or wathever at 9:27 am.  She just got to work.  So she comes in and leaves and goes to the bank/store?  

She might be doing office business which if she was it is allowed on a time card. Anytime you use to do company business you are on the clock so to speak.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2622 on: June 30, 2011, 11:42:30 PM »

What would Sindy be doign at the bank or wathever at 9:27 am.  She just got to work.  So she comes in and leaves and goes to the bank/store? 

She might be doing office business which if she was it is allowed on a time card. Anytime you use to do company business you are on the clock so to speak.

That also is NOT the time she claimed to be at home.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2623 on: June 30, 2011, 11:42:54 PM »

My work records show the days when I was there and the days that I wasn't. And why if I wasn't.
I do leave the building to do errands on a coffee breaks and on lunch. Or just to get out of there.
So, just because my bank records might show I was at a certain place doesn't mean I wan't at work for all my required hours. My breaks are flex, my choice.
She wrote HUNDREDS of checks ? And Cindy just let it go on ? 
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2624 on: June 30, 2011, 11:44:35 PM »

KC showed more compassion to the idiot getting handcuffed today than she ever did for Caylee or her family in court.
She stole hundreds of checks from her mother, killed her child, accused her father and brother of sexual abuse, stole from her friends and grands and Cindy lied for her???? Are you kidding me? I would tell my child I love you but you have to face the consequences

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #2625 on: June 30, 2011, 11:46:27 PM »

I wonder, somebody had to sign something when they used the check/cash card, on the 17th.  The bank would have records of the signature, no?  So, lets say it is proven that Casey wrote/signed this transaction, would that bring all the other checks she wrote on her mother's account?

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2626 on: June 30, 2011, 11:46:34 PM »

His appeal, being sworn   "what is your annual income"

$15,000 a year   Monthly expenses $1,500 Savings $160 in checking $12 in savings

So how was he paying it right away?   lol

Public defender being appointed, he will be reprimanded & order will be prepared

Judge ordered 6 days in jail, he'll probably serve 1 right or 2?

I think this young man LIED to the Judge's face today.

As they say, do the math.

$1500/mo. expenses for 12 months = $18000

That's more than $15000. 

And would have to be "substantially higher" than even $18000 because of having to allow for Federal and state taxes, etc.

At least in my world, my "expenses" are "after taxes".

Was he in court yesterday and learned about "magical thinking"?

Anyway - IMO - he lied to the Judge!!

Unless he pockets a lot more cash in tips than he actually declares.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2627 on: June 30, 2011, 11:46:51 PM »

Did anyone catch what Lippman just said on NG?  I heard him say that they have found banking records of Cindy's for March 17th that proves she was at Bank of America the day she was doing Chlorophyll...urm chloroform...erm Actaeon...erm had a neck breaking pop up and that the said bank records were given to the Dufense?  did he say Dufense?  How does he know it was Cindy?  Casey was using the charge cards at that time and had no qualms writing bad cheques of Amy's and writing cheques from grandma Plesea.  What are they cooking up?

Having a banking background here, I can tell you that unless BOA pulled surveillance tapes early in this case, chances are good there is no video.  As any teller knows, recording the customer's ID is no guarantee of positive ID either.  Unless the customer was a regular and had established a rapport with a teller/the tellers, they're not going to be remembered in a month (much less 3 years later)- particularly in a high volume branch/high employee turnover rate branch/national bank.  Even if Cindy did bank on March 17th, she does get a lunch break, I'm sure. Moreover, many banks have extended banking hours until 6 or 6:30 (Drive-Thru) and most banks change their banking day to the next business day at 1:00. A transactions date stamped March 17, 2008 could have occurred anytime after 1:00p.m. on the 14th, 8/9 a.m.-12/1 p.m. on the 15th, or been dropped in a Night Deposit/deposited via ATM on the 15th-16th or early a.m. on the 17th.   Finally, if Lippman said they found March 17th banking records on NG, I'd like to know when those records were found, by whom, who turned them over to the Defense, when, and who received them from the Defense. Somebody may be looking a Discovery Violation in the face.  Just sayin'.  All MOO  

Here the large banks keep them for 8 years in archives and can pull them up relatively fast if you are willing to pay for them. I know that because I needed some video surveillance records for one of my parent's deposits. My mom went into the bank and made a sizable deposit which was not credited properly and because of her being ill no one caught it until over 4 years later. They had those videos for me in 3 days. If what I said was not on there I would have had to pay about a grand, but it was on there.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2628 on: June 30, 2011, 11:47:24 PM »

There is a video with the story of Matt the finger flipper getting sentenced and a side by side of KC's reaction during the event.  Between the witty commentators and watching Casey it is worth a watch.  She does a very heavy sign when JP finds Matty guilty.
My apologizes that I do not know how to embed it.

http://nation.foxnews.com/casey-anthony-trial/2011/06/30/man-court-flips-casey-anthony-prosecutor-gets-thrown-jail
As they are leading him out, I believe Casey says...poor guy!   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2629 on: June 30, 2011, 11:49:11 PM »

My work records show the days when I was there and the days that I wasn't. And why if I wasn't.
I do leave the building to do errands on a coffee breaks and on lunch. Or just to get out of there.
So, just because my bank records might show I was at a certain place doesn't mean I wan't at work for all my required hours. My breaks are flex, my choice.

My mother used to give me money to go buy toilet paper when it was on sale when I was a kid.  She was a stocker.  She would buy 30 rolls at once.  She would send each kid with so much money to buy how ever many the store allowed one person.  She would count the change when we got back.

There is no way in hell I could have written checks on her account once, never mind over and over again.  Cindy was an enabler and clearly a delusional person. 

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2630 on: June 30, 2011, 11:49:49 PM »

If you look through these bank statements there were ten times the amount of checks forged by KC than written by Cindy. She had to know something was wrong as she had checks bouncing.

http://www.baynews9.com/static/articles/images/documents/Binder22556-22974-1102_Part2.pdf

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2631 on: June 30, 2011, 11:53:19 PM »

Did anyone catch what Lippman just said on NG?  I heard him say that they have found banking records of Cindy's for March 17th that proves she was at Bank of America the day she was doing Chlorophyll...urm chloroform...erm Actaeon...erm had a neck breaking pop up and that the said bank records were given to the Dufense?  did he say Dufense?  How does he know it was Cindy?  Casey was using the charge cards at that time and had no qualms writing bad cheques of Amy's and writing cheques from grandma Plesea.  What are they cooking up?

Having a banking background here, I can tell you that unless BOA pulled surveillance tapes early in this case, chances are good there is no video.  As any teller knows, recording the customer's ID is no guarantee of positive ID either.  Unless the customer was a regular and had established a rapport with a teller/the tellers, they're not going to be remembered in a month (much less 3 years later)- particularly in a high volume branch/high employee turnover rate branch/national bank.  Even if Cindy did bank on March 17th, she does get a lunch break, I'm sure. Moreover, many banks have extended banking hours until 6 or 6:30 (Drive-Thru) and most banks change their banking day to the next business day at 1:00. A transactions date stamped March 17, 2008 could have occurred anytime after 1:00p.m. on the 14th, 8/9 a.m.-12/1 p.m. on the 15th, or been dropped in a Night Deposit/deposited via ATM on the 15th-16th or early a.m. on the 17th.   Finally, if Lippman said they found March 17th banking records on NG, I'd like to know when those records were found, by whom, who turned them over to the Defense, when, and who received them from the Defense. Somebody may be looking a Discovery Violation in the face.  Just sayin'.  All MOO   

Yes, the question is when did she turn them over to the defense. My gut feeling is it is ALL JUST ANOTHER LIE. They will pull out some BS paper to make it look official and try to pass it off as her being there. I am thinking they better have something more than that as it seems JP is about done with their unethical shenanigans.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #2632 on: June 30, 2011, 11:55:35 PM »

If KC wrote hundreds of checks on Cindy's acct we have yet another reason for those two to be going at it in June.  Cindy was dealing this KC robbing her blind and then BAM, she steals from grandma.  No wonder Cindy was choking her.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2633 on: June 30, 2011, 11:57:38 PM »

Hey friends!  What a time for us to be on vacation at the lake...I was hoping that the trial would have been over before we got here...it is beautiful here and I am so addicted to this trial and justice for Caylee that I am inside watching the darn trial!  Tomorrow I am going to record it on the VCR that I made hubs buy!   He watches it too A's do my sons..they are calling me during the day for updates...I send them Magic's decals via email..lol

See u all tomorrow..we have been there together for a lot of hours for Caylee...thanks for being the best group ever!

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2634 on: June 30, 2011, 11:57:58 PM »

If KC wrote hundreds of checks on Cindy's acct we have yet another reason for those two to be going at it in June.  Cindy was dealing this KC robbing her blind and then BAM, she steals from grandma.  No wonder Cindy was choking her.

I don't get it.  She gets her statements every month, sees the checks clearly not signed by her, and just lets it go? 

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2635 on: June 30, 2011, 11:59:10 PM »

What would Sindy be doign at the bank or wathever at 9:27 am.  She just got to work.  So she comes in and leaves and goes to the bank/store?  

If you look at these checks you will see by the signature that Cindy signed VERY FEW of them. Most of them were KC's forgeries. They start on page 62 I think.

http://www.baynews9.com/static/articles/images/documents/Binder22556-22974-1102_Part2.pdf

Turbo - TY - and we can see how quickly it would have added up to hundreds of checks - the hundreds that Linda was going through. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2636 on: July 01, 2011, 12:03:26 AM »

Sinsin could go to the bank in her break ..I do that all the time. The time she took the money and then then went back to her work can be tracked in her computer...how far is the bank from her work?
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #2637 on: July 01, 2011, 12:05:12 AM »

Ugh so what if Cindy's check was used? If Cindy's work computer was being used, then CINDY WAS AT WORK. Point blank. If Cindy's bank was in use, that could mean someone else used her checks or debit card, but if Cindy was at work, then she was AT WORK.

Agree, too if Cindy's puter/email/login at work show her there when these seaches were done, she was at work.  

IIRC Linda said today all of the computer records including log ons, emails, and other correspondence. I am guessing she was sending emails or something else out at the times she has claimed to be at her house. They did NOT bring the VP of the company in for dip stuff. They are going for the jugular on this one and that is why she immediately ran to her attorney and bozo.
I agree. I think they have rock solid proof that CA was at work on Mar. 17th  including emails she sent during the time she claims she was at home playing on the computer. 

I looked at Cindy's time sheet records again tonight and noticed on the report provided by Gentiva the dates are for the time period of 1-1-08 thru 7-16-2008 but the only pages released in discovery are those from Jan thru March. I am sure the state is well aware of what her work records show for July 15th as well.  If you look it starts on pg 10

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/06.pdf

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2638 on: July 01, 2011, 12:10:52 AM »

Does anyone know "how" Judge Perry became aware of that guy and his middle finger today?

Supposedly a member of the media informed the court.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2639 on: July 01, 2011, 12:11:57 AM »

If you look at these checks you will see by the signature that Cindy signed VERY FEW of them. Most of them were KC's forgeries. They start on page 62 I think.

Did you read the letter from Curtis Johnson is this bunch of documents?? Do you think it's credible or not?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.