March 29, 2024, 05:12:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #608 4/29 - 4/30/2007  (Read 157218 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #260 on: April 29, 2007, 06:35:50 PM »

Dont forget Paulus was seen on that same road coming back from the dunes by that lighthouse..Just a day after that belt was found..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
crazybabyborg
« Reply #261 on: April 29, 2007, 06:37:06 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Quote from: "Rob"
After the dog killing incident.. it was already too late BB.

Good afternoon Monks! Rob, he's probably wishing now he'd stuck to killing dogs.

The fact that KLPD is laughing at his book is very interesting. They must know a heck of a lot more than Paulus and Joran think they know. According to PVDS, Joe Tacopina and his hack and renfro they are going to close the case.

When did Paulus, Joe and Julia join the investigative team? I doubt the Dutch would let any of these pro-Van Der Sloot folks in the loop of what their plans are, you think? Those investigators were laughing because they know better.

Hiya, Dayhiker! I've been in and out today, and have seen several posts referring to the investigators laughing while reading Joran's book. Where did that come from? TIA  Wink
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: April 29, 2007, 06:38:26 PM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
Klaas postas about as quick as she travels to the store    Laughing

Don't tell her I told you but I think she lives in the store. Laughing

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
crazybabyborg
« Reply #263 on: April 29, 2007, 06:39:19 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Klaas postas about as quick as she travels to the store    Laughing

Don't tell her I told you but I think she lives in the store. Laughing

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
In the computer department!  Wink
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: April 29, 2007, 06:40:18 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Quote from: "Rob"
After the dog killing incident.. it was already too late BB.

Good afternoon Monks! Rob, he's probably wishing now he'd stuck to killing dogs.

The fact that KLPD is laughing at his book is very interesting. They must know a heck of a lot more than Paulus and Joran think they know. According to PVDS, Joe Tacopina and his hack and renfro they are going to close the case.

When did Paulus, Joe and Julia join the investigative team? I doubt the Dutch would let any of these pro-Van Der Sloot folks in the loop of what their plans are, you think? Those investigators were laughing because they know better.

Hiya, Dayhiker! I've been in and out today, and have seen several posts referring to the investigators laughing while reading Joran's book. Where did that come from? TIA  Wink

Hi CBB! It came from the Nova interview with Paulus yesterday. Robert translated it and posted it on the FP.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: April 29, 2007, 06:40:57 PM »

LIGHTHOUSE - SEARCH

Take note ... the date of the search ... almost one year following the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.  The original delaractions of the main suspects were that Natalee had been driven to the lighthouse prior to being dropped off at the Holiday Inn.

Janet

Bon Dia Aruba
4/3/2006

ORANJESTAD – During the weekend, work for the search of Natalee Holloway continued in Aruba. From Wednesday, the work for the search intensified with the special group from Holland which came with a total of 11 persons and 2 special dogs to search, and continued over the weekend. Their focus this weekend was around the Lighthouse dunes. But they still haven’t located anything concrete of the Holloway person.

SOPHISTICATED EQUIPMENT

It was of note during the weekend how the search was planned, using sophisticated equipment, such as a subterranean radar, which registers specific activity underground. At the same time, helicopters were used to survey along with the radar as well. Another group was in charge of the dogs, but it could be noted that one dog was used at a time.

SYSTEMATIC WORK

The manner in how they let the dogs work was systematic. Certain terrain was marked with long blue ‘spaca’ [lines?], where the dog had to stay inside and leave all that was found. Tied with a pretty long chain and with assistance from its trainer, the dog was smelling around where he believed it was necessary.

PRESS

Another person who was in the action was those who have to cover certain locations that the dog indicated. But again, nothing was achieved. As long as this work was happening, a group of police on quad-racers was watching over and controlling the work of this Dutch team. For security reasons, the press was not allowed to come too close, more so for the protection of the work being done, and for the dogs’ concentration.

It was at a distance that certain members of the press were able to cover this search, as the photographs indicate. The search will continue for one more week, before the Dutch team returns to Holland another week.

Credit: Getagrip

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #266 on: April 29, 2007, 06:41:12 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
One more dog comment and then I will hush on that.

Rob posted:

just to add, Tim's dog found Teikria Buggs in the river only after just arriving. That would not have happened had Tim and his dog not gotten involved because they had other dogs on the scene and did not detect her.

Maybe Red remembers this one.. I'm sure he does. He prolly has better details than I as I'm just going from memory.

My  comment:

Each dog carries with it an accuracy rating that is considered in court.  These are individual and records are kept specific to the individual dog.

I don't think the Dutch would transport one half way around the world without at least a 90% accuracy rating.  Different certification requires different ratings.  For example, I believe the Air Force requires that 90% accuracy rating but I have no idea what the Dutch require in this area.

Now I am curious about this and when I have more time will see if I can find anything on it.

Thanks, Rob, yes the dogs now have sub-sub specialties!

Mine can all find their food dish without a hint of trouble, too.  Which means I had better go and fill it.

Very Happy

Well, my dog is pretty smart; she can find the cat's food which causes all kinds of problems with fur flying and loud barking, running and peeing.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: April 29, 2007, 06:43:46 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

Here you go CBB. It's post #6 under FP Residence Search part 1:

PvdS: And you should almost think that this kind of action of the KLPD uhh… is some sort of uhhh publicity stunt for the book…
Nova: Yes…
PvdS: I saw by the way, today that uhh, uhh, uhh, that the people (of the KLPD) weree reading copies of the book… So… And I saw them on and on.., well yes… laugh at what they read… So apparently…

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #268 on: April 29, 2007, 06:44:23 PM »

CBB, in addition to Dayhiker's explanation about the laughter reading the book.....lachtten was a word that wasn't translated...Klaas found that lach meant laugh...was discussed last thread.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=146654&highlight=lachtten#146654

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: April 29, 2007, 06:44:53 PM »

Going soon monkeys....GEL...for what it is worth...i have  a feeeling Mr. Pink and Lorenzo are "friends"....

anyone have a clue on the refigerated truck?  if anyone answered earlier i missed it...ty

hi to mr. and mrs. red

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #270 on: April 29, 2007, 06:46:00 PM »

Dayhiker, I had read another translation...just saw your post.  Embarassed

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: April 29, 2007, 06:47:50 PM »

Joran's belt:

Belt found near Lighthouse:

Comparison:

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #272 on: April 29, 2007, 06:48:35 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Glenda @ FOB:
There has been no new tip!  I imagine lol the Monkeys gave a list to Dave who gave it to JQK who gave it to KJ to have it followed up with before closing the case.

How could the Dutch close the case without following up on the idea that Natalee had been buried in the vds garden. Ridiculous or not, the politics behind this case are HUGE!

Either way, this was the best thing for the vds family.  

She needs to tell that to Julia then Laughing

How would Glenda know if there was a new tip or not...And besides, there are dozens of old tips that were never followed up on.

CSI asked Glenda:Glenda - who pays for the damage done to the vds property from the search?

Glenda wrote:
I understand if they come out with nothing, they pay for everything. Paul says they did not find a hair nor a trace of Natalee Holloway on his property.

And the words "serious tip" came straight from Vivian vd Briesen of the OM.

Well, then if the Witch said there was no there there, being the upstanding person she is and being of such fine moral character, then I guess we might as well just take its word for it and go on with life and let all this pass  (sarcasm off)

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: April 29, 2007, 06:50:15 PM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"
I think another face needs to be added to the bowling pins picture:  Anita's. How much you wanna bet she is up to her little piggy nose in this because she may not have been present when the initial crimes against Natalee were committed, but IMO she has/had knowledge and information and has had a hand in helping covering up.

I have always been with you there on that pug-nose, pig-faced older looking madame.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #274 on: April 29, 2007, 06:52:13 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "klaasend"
MOONSHADOWS - I see Glenda is dodging the question whether or not there is a search going on at the Lighthouse right now, LOL  Laughing

She's trying to deny that like the statement she made to FOX. Laughing

She is a sociopath

hi monkeys....what is the deal with the huge box??  and refrigerator truck?
if anyone's here.....???  i only have a few...at a friends

Well, I could think of another name for her, but....you did pretty good. Laughing

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #275 on: April 29, 2007, 06:54:36 PM »

I think another face needs to be added to the bowling pins picture:  Anita's. How much you wanna bet she is up to her little piggy nose in this because she may not have been present when the initial crimes against Natalee were committed, but IMO she has/had knowledge and information and has had a hand in helping covering up.

I have always been with you there on that pug-nose, pig-faced older looking madame.

Of course she covered up..She kept everyone quiet at Jorans school among other places..She is soo confident in her husbands "No Corpse No Case" theory that she wrote a book...

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #276 on: April 29, 2007, 06:55:14 PM »

Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"
Paul Buried Diedre Under The Pool In Desperate Housewives ........

Paulus Buried Natalee Under The Pool In Desperate Vander Sloots ......

Rolling Eyes

And Anita is a desperate housewife....although she doesn't look the part   Wink

Omit housewife.... Laughing

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #277 on: April 29, 2007, 06:55:58 PM »

Me too!!!  I have always thought Anita had a lot to do with the disposal of Natalee and evidence, as well as leading the cover-up tactics. The Hitler's Sister comment came right out of her mouth.

oops  Hello Monkeys.
Off to catch up reading again

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: April 29, 2007, 06:58:30 PM »

Laughing  Laughing
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #279 on: April 29, 2007, 06:59:02 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"
Quote from: "Frijole"
I would bet money there is SOME sign of Nat at the SLoots house.  Face it, theyare slobs and the house is a pit.  They had to have missed something in their cleaning party after the murder.

Joran Is Such A F**KHEAD.. In The Photo With Him Reading By The Pool

On The Chaise Lounge Could Be Natalee Is Directly Under Him .......

Rolling Eyes

His legs are so damn ugly and that face looks skanky.  He is so trashy looking.   How any woman would find him attractive is more than I could imagine -- yuk.  His big old fat legs which appear to lack form are sick looking, like big pieces of pork fat.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.