March 28, 2024, 03:05:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #608 4/29 - 4/30/2007  (Read 157139 times)
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #300 on: April 29, 2007, 07:41:53 PM »

Wow!  I cant believe all the developments!  Its been so long.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: April 29, 2007, 07:43:29 PM »

Quote from: "Shellbell"
Wow!  I cant believe all the developments!  Its been so long.

Hi Shellbell - how are you??
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #302 on: April 29, 2007, 07:46:26 PM »

Good.  Been busy, opened up a business.  I will be online tomorrow to get all the new details.  I pray that this family can finally get some peace!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #303 on: April 29, 2007, 07:48:23 PM »

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Cool

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: April 29, 2007, 07:48:57 PM »

Quote from: "Shellbell"
Good.  Been busy, opened up a business.  I will be online tomorrow to get all the new details.  I pray that this family can finally get some peace!

Cool, what kind of business?

Yes - I pray every day the family can get some peace and justice.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: April 29, 2007, 07:50:10 PM »

Carpe - lolol  Laughing
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #306 on: April 29, 2007, 07:51:36 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "*******"
Looks like the same belt to me as well..But unfortunately Dennis Jacobs threw it away...I beleave...Didnt he??

Speaking of Dennis Jacobs..The Dutch must know this guy is dirty as hell..How do they expect to solve this case without blasting a hole through the coverup???

that can be the only reason they need so many KLPD guys on Aruba... I cant see any other reason.. and when they asked to carry guns...what was that all about *******? They know they can carry guns.

Your right..Aruba is a dangerous place for people asking questions...It's a place where Mobster's,Govt officials and Major Drug Dealers do as they like..I am sure the dutch have great intelligence about this island.

No chance in hell either that the dutch think that the ALE just made mistakes. If they really want to solve this and have there questions asked they know exactly who to talk to. I think that was there first stop when they got to the island. 32 KLPD all together? 24 of them are Investigaters? Hmm..Maybee they payed attention to what Paulus told De Vries..

Paul van der Sloot said in a phone conversation with Peter de Vries that they had a lot to tell but they will not do that just now because of people involved who could be hurt by this information

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: April 29, 2007, 07:57:34 PM »

Looks like the same belt to me as well..But unfortunately Dennis Jacobs threw it away...I beleave...Didnt he??

Speaking of Dennis Jacobs..The Dutch must know this guy is dirty as hell..How do they expect to solve this case without blasting a hole through the coverup???

that can be the only reason they need so many KLPD guys on Aruba... I cant see any other reason.. and when they asked to carry guns...what was that all about *******? They know they can carry guns.

Your right..Aruba is a dangerous place for people asking questions...It's a place where Mobster's,Govt officials and Major Drug Dealers do as they like..I am sure the dutch have great intelligence about this island.

No chance in hell either that the dutch think that the ALE just made mistakes. If they really want to solve this and have there questions asked they know exactly who to talk to. I think that was there first stop when they got to the island. 32 KLPD all together? 24 of them are Investigaters? Hmm..Maybee they payed attention to what Paulus told De Vries..

Paul van der Sloot said in a phone conversation with Peter de Vries that they had a lot to tell but they will not do that just now because of people involved who could be hurt by this information

Thank you ******* I was looking for the quote where Paulus said this and I couldn't remember where I read it.

CBB this is the quote you were looking for also.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: April 29, 2007, 07:59:07 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Sleuth"
Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Sleuth"
Quote from: "San"

Very nice post Annie.

Yes.   Nice post, Annie!  I also liked Jug's directness.

I did too Sleuth.  In a case like this you need a person like Jug.  He was not going to let them pull the wool over his eyes.  Dave could not have done what Jug did.  Jug took a lot of critisim and he stood his ground.  Every time I saw Dave on the news he would say I'm a man with a lot of patience.  Jug was the mouth piece.  It was sort of like good cop bad cop.

I also liked having Dave there as I think he got farther with the ALE etc. with his approach.  

FOX on again.  Live - Orlando...

Well, I think Jug is a man of action and Dave, albeit a good man, is the kind ALE could bulldoze.

Tylergal ... I agree.

I am a Beth Twitty ... I recognize deception immediately and ... I challenge it.  My husband is a Dave Holloway ... he is a good man ... very slow in arriving at a negative judgement ... always giving others the benefit of the doubt.  However ... when the light dawns and ... the truth is revealed ... we are a team ... one in pursuing a cause.

I believe Dave Holloway came to that point of recognition around the time that the boycott was in the works and ... it was then that he realized that his cooperation with the "powers that be" in Aruba was not advancing the cause of justice for his beloved daughter.

Janet

Dave Holloway
Meridian Star
May 26, 2006

HOLLOWAY:  I saw when they released these kids back in September they were ready for this case to be closed. I mention in the book, with all these red flags, a conversation with the lead detective who pretty much wanted to close the case down and say it’s over with, get back to tourism.  In my opinion, they thought more about tourism than they thought about Natalee’s case. In fact, they didn’t want it to tarnish their image of tourism — one happy island, no crime and everybody going their own way.

Dave Holloway
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,175925,00.html
November 17, 2005

HOLLOWAY: I made sure that the prime minister understood our position. You know, I had been holding off on this boycott as long as I could, and I told him, I said, you know, The big wave is coming, and if you guys are not going to listen, I can't help you anymore.

Dave Holloway
On the Record w/ Greta
April 11, 2006

VAN SUSTEREN: Did the media help or hurt you?

HOLLOWAY: Oh, the media was our best friend. If it hadn't been for the media this thing would have been swept under the table the very first day and we'd have been calling back to Aruba "Have you heard anything? Have you heard anything?" I truly believe that.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #309 on: April 29, 2007, 07:59:39 PM »

*******- I believe this could all be a charade.. they know exactly who confessed and still do nothing to re-interview him... total joke.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: April 29, 2007, 08:00:49 PM »

Quote from: "carpe noctem"

Cool

Carpe everytime I see the picture of you with the tongue out and the fireworks I think of those little exploding candies they used to have about 25 years ago.  I can't remember what they were called. they would explode in your mouth.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #311 on: April 29, 2007, 08:01:54 PM »

Thank you ******* I was looking for the quote where Paulus said this and I couldn't remember where I read it.
Posted by:San

Your welcome.. Smile Had a hard time finding it myself as it was left off the transcripts when he did his american phone interviews..He said it though twice at the end of the interviews.. Also can be translated through the De Vries transcripts.

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: April 29, 2007, 08:02:14 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Quote from: "Tamikosmom"

Jug Twitty
'Scarborough Country' for August 11
August 11, 2005

TWITTY: I think, Joe, they need to go back to the beginning and question the people that were with me that night....

... Those people that were with me that night, had they taken our statements at least a week after it happened, we would have already had the answer. But when they take my statement 33 days later, and they take the other guys‘ statements that were with me and ladies that were with me, you know, like 19 days later, it‘s like they didn‘t want to find the truth.

Thanks for posting this...I think of Jug often...and wish him only the best this world has to offer.....

Me too Sunny.  Sad

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2007/01/05/sad-news-from-mountain-brook-al-jug-and-beth-twitty-divorcing/

Jug Twitty
SM Front Page Comments
January 5, 2007

168. I HAVE READ ALL THE COMMENTS AND APPRECIATE ALL THE SUPPORT. REGARDLESS OF WHAT PEOPLE MAY THINK I STILL LOVE BETH, MATT AND NATALEE. I WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR THEM. I PRAY FOR CLOSURE EVERY NIGHT SO BETH CAN REST.
Comment by JUG TWITTY/January 8, 2007, 9:27 am

Hey monks, it's me...playing catch up again...I had never seen this post!! This makes me feel so sad for Jug  Crying or Very sad

Bring Natalee home...
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #313 on: April 29, 2007, 08:06:44 PM »

*******- I believe this could all be a charade.. they know exactly who confessed and still do nothing to re-interview him... total joke.

Well dutch law says they need new evidence to question him..lol

From my understanding it was Dompig who did the interrogations the day he confessed. They took it off the record cause it passed the time limit??

I hope not dude..I just dont seeing this being resolved without some dirty corrupt people going down with the sloots...If they really want to solve this Jacobs,Dompig and a few others have to be busted. No other way around it.

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: April 29, 2007, 08:06:47 PM »

Quote from: "AnnieMW1"
Good to know...because I was feeling really stupid.  I had resized and miniaturized several pics...and nothing!

RE: Jug - I always liked him, admired his directness.  He called a spade a spade - and knew they were getting the run around from the get go.  Of course, his approach may not have worked in the family's best interests in dealing with the Aruban THUGS, but he definitely wanted only the best for his family.  I feel terrible that this took such a heavy toll on him as well.

RE: The Monkeys - I just want to say something Mushy right now (are you listening Mishy?).  You're all the BEST!  I haven't been posting for a long time...nothing constructive to say...I mean, how long have we all analyzed this up and down?  But, I've been here reading the front page every day.  I really admire everyone's dedication to the cause.  This case has tested my faith in a big way...it's one person, Natalee, and her family - and there's a whole lot of crimes and ugliness in the world.  But to see this family catch NO breaks at all over this time period - and to see evil prevail in this case to date - well, it's been tough and I've had to step away to regain a sense of positivity about the world.  I pray every day for resolution to this case and peace and healing (whatever can be hoped for) for the family.  Let's hope we're on the brink of something really wonderful - ie, putting these criminals where they belong!

I hear ya sweetie, and it's great to have you back in da cage! I have never prayed for anybody for so long and so frequent as I have Natalee and her family that they get some justice, resolution, and closure...

Bring Natalee home...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: April 29, 2007, 08:07:31 PM »

******* ... Joran Van der Sloot made a statement in the ACA interview akin to his father's words.

Janet

Joran Van der Sloot
A Current Affair (ACA)
September 26, 2005

Reporter: Well, I think if you can explain to people what really happened, and you were really forthcoming, the more forthcoming you are, the more chance there will be for you to get on with your life.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.

Transcript Credit: Scrux.com

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #316 on: April 29, 2007, 08:09:12 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"

Cool

Carpe everytime I see the picture of you with the tongue out and the fireworks I think of those little exploding candies they used to have about 25 years ago.  I can't remember what they were called. they would explode in your mouth.

LOLOL

"POP ROCKS"

I remember those.  Very Happy

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #317 on: April 29, 2007, 08:11:33 PM »

Mishy, that looks like Jug's script. I have seen it personally. I believe it is his, but hard to know for sure. I doubt anyone would make those comments if it wasn't infact them. I believe that Jug did write that.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: April 29, 2007, 08:12:09 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"

Cool

LOLOL

"POP ROCKS"

I remember those.  Very Happy

Thats right!!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: April 29, 2007, 08:13:20 PM »

Well dutch law says they need new evidence to question him..lol

From my understanding it was Dompig who did the interrogations the day he confessed. They took it off the record cause it passed the time limit??

I hope not dude..I just dont seeing this being resolved without some dirty corrupt people going down with the sloots...If they really want to solve this Jacobs,Dompig and a few others have to be busted. No other way around it.

Over the course of the last two years, I have come to despise those that did the cover up as much as those who did the crime.   Evil or Very Mad   We know what the suspects' excuse would be but what about these adults who make all this possible?  Their actions are totally premeditated.  They don't just find themselves in a situation where something bad happened, they go in with eyes wide open and make it possible.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.