March 29, 2024, 04:11:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #608 4/29 - 4/30/2007  (Read 157216 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: April 29, 2007, 09:17:16 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Quote from: "Rob"

I would love to see a class action lawsuit by and not limited to -
Beth Twitty, Dave and Matt Holloway, Yvonne and Dominique Devries, the Larson Family, The remaining members of the Labouovic Family, The Bradley's, The Family of Gary Makings, and The Family of Richard Henriquez.
That will frost their flakes!

Rob, I'm liking the class action lawsuit. I think it would be an excellent idea to let people know this has been going on in Aruba for many years. I'll bet there would also be some native Arubans who'd like to join in the lawsuit as well.

I bet they will hear it here..prove corruption and it's open season on Aruba!

"There was a government cover-up in Aruba. It has been documented." Beth Twitty, speech at ASU.

Looking forward to open season, Rob.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #381 on: April 29, 2007, 09:18:00 PM »

I'm watching 'The Family Guy' and it is the funniest show on TV.. I would love to see them rip Aruba apart.

Them or South Park!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: April 29, 2007, 09:18:13 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Holy Hell!! Wait till you guys see the signs from the Miami Travel Show Very Happy

What a great job they did.
GreatOwl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: April 29, 2007, 09:18:36 PM »

a 3rd

"May you have the hindsight to know where you've been,
 the foresight to know where you're going and
 the insight to know when you've gone too far."
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: April 29, 2007, 09:18:47 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Quote from: "AZLady"
Tamikosmom, I agree that the outcome of the case would be what you predict had they not been able to stop the investigation in 2005.  I do believe that was the plan, as Shango told us.  

However, if this investigative team finds blood evidence in the VDS home, evidence of violence, then the overdose story will not fly.  If this team can uncover evidence as well as her remains, Joran will not only be held accountable for her disposal, but Paulus will also be charged with his crimes.

AZlady ... I believe if Aruba does not spare Paulus ... the fallout could be explosive ... he knows too much.  It is like the mafia ... each member is protected or ... killed ... to assure dirty little secrets are not exposed.  However ... I believe that even Paulus realizes that Beth Twitty is not going to go away ... she needs to be appeased ... she needs a measure of closure ...  she needs to bring her daugher home.  There has to be compromises.  Joran was a minor at the time the "something bad" happened ... the consequences would not be great if he confesses to hiding Natalee once she died from a drug overdose.

I do not believe that any evidence ... other than the remains of Natalee Holloway ... will ever be revealed.

Hey ... I am only speculating based ... based on the encompassing  circumstances.  

Janet.

One part of me, the logical and dispassionate part, agrees with you based on everything I've seen and know about power and politics.

The other part of me, the emotional and moral part, wants them all to go down in a blaze!  I want justice served and no one spared.  I still hope for this based on the public dressing down Paulus received from his fellow judge.  I think the administration of Aruba sees Paulus as an embarresment and a problem.  How far they will go to resolve this problem remains to be seen.

ME TOO!!![/size

Have a nice evening Monkeys ... 6:30 PM in my next of the woods.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: April 29, 2007, 09:19:44 PM »

Abracadabra!!!  Sim Salabim!!!

Went off to try another grab of the candle piccy to replace the bigger one and come back to find it the correct size now.   Thanks for that if it was your doing, Klaas
 Laughing  Laughing

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
crazybabyborg
« Reply #386 on: April 29, 2007, 09:19:52 PM »

Klaas? I've updated the TES prayer chart, and I think I've got it the right size, even!  Shocked

Could I please ask you to delete the others? They're too big and wrong too. ( my evil twin did those! )
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: April 29, 2007, 09:20:15 PM »

Yah, Sunny!  We recognize really badly crafted rock fountains at 100 yards!   Laughing

BRING NATALEE HOME
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: April 29, 2007, 09:22:17 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"

And....as big as his frankenstein head is, it looks too small for his body.
He's a freak, and he wants us to believe someone as bright and beautiful as Natalee pursued him???  LOL!!!  Dream On Scumbag.
No wonder the KLPD were laughing at his book during the Sloot Chamber search.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: April 29, 2007, 09:22:20 PM »

I just posted the photos from the Miami Travel Show in this thread.  Amazing how many banners they were able to put up and how great they look!

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=1106
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #390 on: April 29, 2007, 09:23:17 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Klaas? I've updated the TES prayer chart, and I think I've got it the right size, even!  Shocked

Could I please ask you to delete the others? They're too big and wrong too. ( my evil twin did those! )

What?  Not blaming your chicken friend this time?

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: April 29, 2007, 09:23:22 PM »

I agree--those banners are awesome!  They look so professional and are huge.  You couldn't miss them.  Well done, gang.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #392 on: April 29, 2007, 09:24:15 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Abracadabra!!!  Sim Salabim!!!

Went off to try another grab of the candle piccy to replace the bigger one and come back to find it the correct size now.   Thanks for that if it was your doing, Klaas
 Laughing  Laughing

I love your accent...  Very Happy

+++

IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: April 29, 2007, 09:25:18 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I just posted the photos from the Miami Travel Show in this thread.  Amazing how many banners they were able to put up and how great they look!

AWESOME!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: April 29, 2007, 09:25:45 PM »

Half an hour until Kimberley Guilfoyle is on FOX.  I'm watching to see if there are any updates.  Has anyone heard anymore about TES's trip to Aruba?  I distinctly recall they could not continue their search due to lack of funds before.  Wonder if the Dutch are going to pay the costs of the search now.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: April 29, 2007, 09:26:21 PM »

Those are incredible signs.  A blind man on a galloping horse could not miss them.  Great work guys.

IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: April 29, 2007, 09:26:30 PM »

And in this same vein:
Nice new avatar Rob, sums it up nicely.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: April 29, 2007, 09:26:51 PM »

Capt Jack - Glad to see you! And your avatar! Need that daily dose of that one ...

Annie - I have always loved your avatar; glad you're dressed again.

Seems like other old friends have popped back in, sorry I'm missing saying Hello to some of you. I've barely had time to lurk this past week.

Rob - Labouovic? Who's that? And Gary M is also alive and well in SA?  Cool  With no money, passport etc.? If you have anything on those, can you post on the Murder & Crime thread?

Incidentally, Rob, we have some posts about Max in both M&C and on the thread Information for Peter de Vries. A fairly recent pix of Yovonne handing someone a check, among other things.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #398 on: April 29, 2007, 09:27:07 PM »

Awesome Pics!!! salut

Great Job Florida Monks!

+++

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: April 29, 2007, 09:27:21 PM »

Wow,  great visablity with the signs!!  No wonder they had so many people stopping for borchures and buttons!!  Great job Miami crew!!!!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.