April 26, 2024, 09:06:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #608 4/29 - 4/30/2007  (Read 157664 times)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: April 29, 2007, 09:58:19 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
I'm with Anna--DIG UP THE POOL!  and, dig up the fountain while you're at it.

Dig up the pool and patio area because it was poured after the incident, and very shortly after it.  I may be wrong, but I am remembering something like 2 to 4 weeks.  

dig up the fountain cause it is fugly!!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: April 29, 2007, 09:59:01 PM »

It seemed to me the Bondias tried to gang-bang us and we let them get away with it, for a while.

Well, not all of us AZLady.  There were five or six of us who didn't.  I seemed to remember you being among those.   Wink

For one thing, all that ROTFLMAO at inappropriate things was a very big tip off.  She used to post that about gruesome and shocking things.  It was gross!  And disgusting!

No matter what, this is still about somebody's missing, likely dead and exploited child and when a person loses total sight of that, a red flag should go up.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #462 on: April 29, 2007, 09:59:24 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
It seemed to me the Bondias tried to gang-bang us and we let them get away with it, for a while.

Sunmoonstars and Dragonfly kept sticking up for the Bondia's.  I put up with it as long as I could, when I coudn't any longer SMS and DF left because they didn't approve of how some people were being treated.  I was tired of the BS from Bondia and some others.

I know, Klaas.  The BS between Bondia and the tiara person were what caused me to lose my temper and say things I should not have said that night long ago.  It took me a long time to regain enough trust to come back to SM--but I'm so glad I did.  I learned a lot (mostly how to hold my comments to myself!) and understand more about them now.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #463 on: April 29, 2007, 10:00:18 PM »

Sunmoonstars and Dragonfly kept sticking up for the Bondia's.  I put up with it as long as I could, when I coudn't any longer SMS and DF left because they didn't approve of how some people were being treated.  I was tired of the BS from Bondia and some others.

Well, I was there cheering you on, Sister Klaas.  You know that church bunch never fooled me.  That was part of the Jim Jones-Aruban branch.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: April 29, 2007, 10:00:51 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
I'm with Anna--DIG UP THE POOL!  and, dig up the fountain while you're at it.

Dig up the pool and patio area because it was poured after the incident, and very shortly after it.  I may be wrong, but I am remembering something like 2 to 4 weeks.  

Yep, dig up ALL of it.

I put it in my signature, too!   Wink

Matter of fact a major bulldozing of the entire area might not be too much.  Just down a couple of feet.   Laughing  Very Happy  Laughing

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: April 29, 2007, 10:01:17 PM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"

Klaas, did you get that pic?  That was 15 months ago, when I was there.

Yeah, just got it.  Did appear they were in the middle of working on stuff or was the fountain already complete?
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: April 29, 2007, 10:02:05 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"

Couldn't agree more.  It's obvious it is intended to hide something.  If you had all that space why in the hell would you put the fountain in that stupid spot?  I thought Anita was an artist - she should know better.  Surprised it isn't painted orange and yellow.   Wink
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: April 29, 2007, 10:02:26 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Frijole"
Dig up the fountain.  Dig up the pool.  That's what I say.

Been reading and enjoying hearing from everyone.

Julia insists they are just doing this for politics and show so they should be more than happy to accommodate us in this small request.  I concur.  No case in this country would leave that NEW concrete in place.  No one but a total idiot would be pouring concrete while the main suspect and charged with premeditated murder.  Either Paulus is incredibly stupid or he is just that cocky.  I vote for he is that arrogant and needs to be taken down a knotch if nothing else by having this dug up.  Show back to him the same contempt he has for civilized people and society as a whole.

There can't be a full search and leave that concrete in place.  No way!

DIG UP THE POOL!!!

DIG UP THE POOL!!!

DIG UP THE POOL!!!

I agree Anna he does need to be taken down but it doesn't look like they are going do that to Paulus.  Like someone said on TV "Every morning I wake up hoping something happens to the Van der Sloots" and I wake up hoping someone puts a bullet right through Paulus eye.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #468 on: April 29, 2007, 10:02:39 PM »

Well, not all of us AZLady.  There were five or six of us who didn't.  I seemed to remember you being among those.   Wink

For one thing, all that ROTFLMAO at inappropriate things was a very big tip off.  She used to post that about gruesome and shocking things.  It was gross!  And disgusting!

No matter what, this is still about somebody's missing, likely dead and exploited child and when a person loses total sight of that, a red flag should go up.

Ah, yes.  Anna you are so right.  It is about Natalee and bringing her home.  Not about any other individual or itinerary.  Natalee is why we are here.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: April 29, 2007, 10:02:41 PM »

LOL, there were a few of us including the two of you who used to gang-bang that bunch late at night.  Those were sleepless nights, but their lies could not continue to go unchallenged.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: April 29, 2007, 10:03:11 PM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"

Klaas, did you get that pic?  That was 15 months ago, when I was there.

Yeah, just got it.  Did appear they were in the middle of working on stuff or was the fountain already complete?
It was complete.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #471 on: April 29, 2007, 10:04:01 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "Rob"
Abracadabra!!!  Sim Salabim!!!

Went off to try another grab of the candle piccy to replace the bigger one and come back to find it the correct size now.   Thanks for that if it was your doing, Klaas
 Laughing  Laughing

I love your accent...  Very Happy

I have an accent ?????

I'm the one with an accent.. I'm from Pittsburgh .. and Angie and I have an accent.. you speak normally.. you just sound different...and better.. and smarter.. LOL...

I know - it is the British spelling   Laughing  Laughing
Definitely not as smart as most of the monkeys here.

So much of the British (English) is taken from the Latin that we Americans have omitted from our language.  It's all about what we are accustomed to.  I do love hearing Aussies and Brits speak.  I did love old Great Britain but I so fear for her future.  My family were all from there, and I suppose my forefathers would be rolling over in their graves at what has occurred there in the last few years.  So if push comes to pull, can I become an Aussie.

We would welcome you as an Aussie, Tyler.
Great Britain seems to have nearly burnt itself out these days - not the mighty power it once was.  We were drilled in their history and very little from the US - Pilgrim Fathers and Boston Tea Party was about the extent of it.  Oh, and George Washington chopping down the cherry tree.
My family all came from GB originally also.

Kimberley on Aruba right now

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: April 29, 2007, 10:04:12 PM »

Janet - thanks, I have no doubt someone with authority leaked the information to the AP and that there was a confession.  No doubt at all.
I agree Klaas, a confession was made and Paulus had someone take care of it IMO...Hello Monkeys!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #473 on: April 29, 2007, 10:04:13 PM »

Fox coverage.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: April 29, 2007, 10:04:35 PM »

Thanks Hotshot

Here is the link to the photo that Hotshot took back in January 2006 of the VDS home showing the pool and rocks.  I'm just giving you the link so you can see the full size photo:

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/joranfromfront.jpg
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: April 29, 2007, 10:05:11 PM »

Coverage on Fox now.

I wish someone would straighten them out and tell them that even after 2 years is up the Slooter can still be arrested.  Driving me nuts hearing them say there's a 2 yr statute.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #476 on: April 29, 2007, 10:06:40 PM »

Jossy on now.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: April 29, 2007, 10:07:26 PM »

Thanks Hotshot

Here is the link to the photo that Hotshot took back in January 2006 of the VDS home showing the pool and rocks.  I'm just giving you the link so you can see the full size photo:

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/joranfromfront.jpg

January 2006 Rolling Eyes

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #478 on: April 29, 2007, 10:07:47 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Anna - Meant to say that I agree about charging the disinformers. Beats anything I've ever seen or read about, and I've read MANY true crime accounts.

Let's see. Natalee OD'ed and buried herself several times. (Or ran away.)

Max is alive in Brazil with his not deceased father.

Gary is SA.

Oh, and Pitbull burned, crucified, and otherwise mutilated himself.

Only on Aruba.

Rob - Yes, I know Gary is not alive; should have been clearer instead of sarcastic. But I don't think I'm aware of this other family - "L<something> (sorry too lazy/hurried to look back). What happened August 2001?

MsMarple.. these are people we know about and not including the people off the books and people from SA that no one bothered to look for...its a graveyard of missing bodies... I believe this IS the secret that they do not want coming out... it is the dead bodies and those missing that will destroy tourism. They started a chain of events that they can't undo and they know it and some of us know it. Once it got started, and I believe it started about 20-30 years ago and progressed til the present day... it was just the standard operating procedure and they are now caught... if one of these missing people resurface, they all do!.. make sense?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: April 29, 2007, 10:07:51 PM »

Mishy, that looks like Jug's script. I have seen it personally. I believe it is his, but hard to know for sure. I doubt anyone would make those comments if it wasn't infact them. I believe that Jug did write that.

I'm fairly certain it was Jug Wink

I can tell you without a doubt it was Jug... Very Happy

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.