April 23, 2024, 02:19:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #608 4/29 - 4/30/2007  (Read 157634 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: April 29, 2007, 10:44:50 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Quote from: "AZLady"
You know, that's right!  Tacky is not Joran's attorney for the criminal case.  He can't practice law in Aruba!!  The case in NY is over, done, kaput.  Is Joran still keeping Tacky on the payroll, just in case he needs a NY attorney someday?  If not, and I doubt this, then FOX needs to stop calling him Joran's attorney.  In fact, FOX needs to stop calling him, period.

Hi All-

I still wonder if ATA was paying Joe T throughout  Confused

Hi None!!  Good to see you....and good question!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #601 on: April 29, 2007, 10:45:39 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Yellow Ribbon"
CBB, what's the reason for the patriotic avatars? I'm used to the seasonal changes but this is obviously too soon for July 4th.

You would think, lol  Laughing We got ahead of ourselves  Laughing

Well Memorial Day is also a month away. That will be the two year mark.  Sad
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #602 on: April 29, 2007, 10:46:01 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Elaine"
Quote from: "Anna"
OH NO!  Joe T!
He said he has info from a Media source in Aruba, we all know who that is. Ummmm Joey, your source is so full of hot air and it makes me giggle that you buy her BS!

Those wrinkles are probably caused from all the hot air.  You know it's hard to keep hydrated and maintain supple skin when the hot air is blowing from your mouth and back into your face all the time.

Along those lines, I thought seeing Joe Tacopino was like looking into the face of evil tonight and he frightened me.  I had to turn the TV to HGTV, and then I turned back when I thought his time was up and he was interrupting and not allowing the other guests to talk, so I tuned out.  Not giving them a hit when that chit is on.
Tyler what gets me is the way they introduce him as Joran's attorney, as if he is the defense attorney in this case. Has Joran hired Tacky for the criminal case now? If not, then Fox should not represent him that way.  Oh, and If Joran is considering it...He had better go read the verdict in the NJ McGuire case!! Laughing  You know, the one that Joey just LOST!

I don't understand that chit either.  I suppose he was defending the sporter when Beth was bringing charges against him in the NY court system; however, that was dismissed and that should have terminated the relationship between these two, but like I said last night, perhaps Tacky likes brutes and is the reason he wants a face lift and an eye job, with curly hair transplants, so he is more appealing to the younger set.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: April 29, 2007, 10:46:47 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Quote from: "Rob"
Julia is Joe's source. and he did have an eye job.

I wonder if Joe is using his paypal account money for Joran's defence for his plastic surgery?? Laughing  Wink

nah GEL, he made that money selling out Emette St. Guillen.

Laughing

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: April 29, 2007, 10:47:01 PM »

Dry sand is the key to body condition. The heat, in a moist, humid environment, would cause rapid deterioration. In a dry environment, temperature is not an issue and the sand... brace yourselves...

...absorbs fluids and dries the body (the "mummy" effect).

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: April 29, 2007, 10:47:04 PM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Baden thinks the body would be in good condition if she was buried in Aruba.  He thinks there would be clothes and tissues left to examine.  Wow!

Hi Lala's.....that kind of confuses me....wish he would give an explanation...

I think he meant that if she were to be buried under the sand there would be enough of her remains to obtain forensic evidence.
I guess the Aruba heat kind of preserves a body.  Mumify (sp) it to be exact.

Hi Hotshot!!  Could be....I was thinking the exact opposite...but then too the sand would act as a preservative along with the salt in the sand....JMO of course

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #606 on: April 29, 2007, 10:47:07 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
Got to mention YR too!

Nice to see our Cage filling up like this!

Thanks SB. Good to see you here, too. Gorgeous weekend here, wasn't it?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #607 on: April 29, 2007, 10:47:17 PM »

taco-boy is a member of Sleazeball Attorneys Without Borders. He doesn't care what country he's in at the time, his life's goal is to get the dirty perps off scot-free no matter what their level of guilt is.

SB, he just had his face lift, chem peel and eye job.. someone still has to pay for his pen-o-plasty.

Very Happy

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: April 29, 2007, 10:47:44 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "AZLady"
You know, that's right!  Tacky is not Joran's attorney for the criminal case.  He can't practice law in Aruba!!  The case in NY is over, done, kaput.  Is Joran still keeping Tacky on the payroll, just in case he needs a NY attorney someday?  If not, and I doubt this, then FOX needs to stop calling him Joran's attorney.  In fact, FOX needs to stop calling him, period.

Aruba will allow Taco to speak for Joran in the United States.  They want him to make their client look good and he had nothing to do with the murder of an American.  They are focusing on the American audience it called TOURISM $$$$$.
Looks like a few of us should email Fox, to tell them to get  their sh** straight and introduce him as what he really was instead of who they want him to be.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: April 29, 2007, 10:48:10 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "SunnyinTX"

It seems the heat would exacerbate the  decomp of a body.....but I sure don't know....it seems odd...that's all....

If the body was in relatively good condition when it was buried and Mariefrom Aruba is wrong when she said the Sloots had used lime and nitrogen on the body to cause quick decomposition, (as is done in Santeria rituals) then, the body would maintain better condition as the deeper in the soil one gets, the cooler and purer the soil.

thanks Tyler....again a good explanation Very Happy

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: April 29, 2007, 10:49:15 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Aruba will allow Taco to speak for Joran in the United States.  They want him to make their client look good and he had nothing to do with the murder of an American.  They are focusing on the American audience it called TOURISM $$$$$.

Yep. In other words San, Aruba is still screwing itself. Wink  Wink  Wink

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #611 on: April 29, 2007, 10:49:17 PM »

CBB, what's the reason for the patriotic avatars? I'm used to the seasonal changes but this is obviously too soon for July 4th.

mmmm. Memorial Day???? for our veterans, maybe...

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #612 on: April 29, 2007, 10:49:17 PM »

Memorial day  Wink  Laughing  Laughing

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: April 29, 2007, 10:49:22 PM »

msmarple - if you are here.  Looks like a tourist that either was in an accident or is ill:

http://www.24ora.com/

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: April 29, 2007, 10:50:00 PM »

Sorry Tyler, you were to quick-beat me to the punch

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #615 on: April 29, 2007, 10:50:07 PM »

Well, I am still concerned that this is all for nothing.  I know, I do this every single night in here and most of you are tired of my whining.  I just don't want this family to be disappointed again.  They have had enough done to them and they need closure.  It's time for justice and it's long overdue. I just want KLPD to be on the up and up and actually get something done.  I am afraid it's just too late by now.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #616 on: April 29, 2007, 10:50:11 PM »

taco-boy is a member of Sleazeball Attorneys Without Borders. He doesn't care what country he's in at the time, his life's goal is to get the dirty perps off scot-free no matter what their level of guilt is.

Yeah, let's put him in the category with Ramsey Clark.

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: April 29, 2007, 10:50:17 PM »

Well Memorial Day is also a month away. That will be the two year mark.  Sad
Yes it will Crying or Very sad
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: April 29, 2007, 10:52:00 PM »

Heart Attack- ataka de curason

Afterr 2 years of pap, it rubs off on you LOL.

Would be ataca de corazon en espanol.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #619 on: April 29, 2007, 10:52:19 PM »

msmarple - if you are here.  Looks like a tourist that either was in an accident or is ill:

http://www.24ora.com/

Sounds like a tourist may have had a heart attack? not dead but critical?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.