April 26, 2024, 01:33:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #608 4/29 - 4/30/2007  (Read 157662 times)
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #620 on: April 29, 2007, 10:53:18 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Well, I am still concerned that this is all for nothing.  I know, I do this every single night in here and most of you are tired of my whining.  I just don't want this family to be disappointed again.  They have had enough done to them and they need closure.  It's time for justice and it's long overdue. I just want KLPD to be on the up and up and actually get something done.  I am afraid it's just too late by now.

I know the feeling but good always triumphs evil and God does indeed work in strange ways. I believe He has a plan for everybody and everything. Imagine the numbers of high school seniors both male and female alike who made other choices because of what happened to Natalee for their respective senior trips and they are better off for it.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Huh?? You mean I gotta board now??
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #621 on: April 29, 2007, 10:53:29 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Yellow Ribbon"
CBB, what's the reason for the patriotic avatars? I'm used to the seasonal changes but this is obviously too soon for July 4th.

You would think, lol  Laughing We got ahead of ourselves  Laughing

Memorial day  Wink  Laughing  Laughing

I thought it might be you guys saying your not surrender monkeys.  Very Happy  Very Happy  

Joran certainly knows you're not going to quit.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: April 29, 2007, 10:53:43 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
Got to mention YR too!

Nice to see our Cage filling up like this!

Thanks SB. Good to see you here, too. Gorgeous weekend here, wasn't it?

I actually had three garden tours this weekend.  It was nice that we did not have to dodge the rain but since we are so far behind on rain, would someone do a rain dance for us in the southeast before we become a desert.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: April 29, 2007, 10:53:57 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
Dry sand is the key to body condition. The heat, in a moist, humid environment, would cause rapid deterioration. In a dry environment, temperature is not an issue and the sand... brace yourselves...

...absorbs fluids and dries the body (the "mummy" effect).

SB,
I think this is what Dr. Baden was saying as well.  Silica and very low humidity.  We can't think of a beach with low humidity as here in the south we are almost swimming in our atmosphere it is to humid.  You can feel it hit you in the face about Nashville, LOL.

But in Aruba and most especially with their constant breeze, they are very dry.

In the case of Natalee, I like to think of it the same as preserving flowers, the way we put them in silica to preserve them.  That way it doesn't seem so grim to me.

JMO.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: April 29, 2007, 10:54:45 PM »

I think I need to get some work done for the coming week and then call it a day.  Those of us who are not patient (me!) are going to have to wait for the Dutch team to finish their work.  I'm warning all of you--it could take some time to learn the results, so we need to hang in here and keep the faith.  It's all for Natalee.  Night, Monkeys.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: April 29, 2007, 10:56:06 PM »

You know if I was paying an attorney $750 an hr to defend me I would sure hope that my source in Aruba was not an editor of a newspaper who never followed the story and who's only concern was to take tourist wedding pics.

Exactly when was the last time a Natalee Holloway story was in Aruba Today?

The sole purpose of the paper is to cater to tourists and tell them all the happy, happy, joy, joy things on Aruba.

Hardly a source,

Why is it that JR and Joe T. seem to have the same talking points. Gee, we wonder.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: April 29, 2007, 10:56:48 PM »

I was surprised that Joe Tacopina brought up the police car conversation.  Why all of a sudden bring that up when he didn't have to.  He said there is nothing on that tape.  Well I will disagree with that.

Joran: That's your problem. If they find that girl, then they will see that shit.
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #627 on: April 29, 2007, 10:57:07 PM »

CBB, what's the reason for the patriotic avatars? I'm used to the seasonal changes but this is obviously too soon for July 4th.

I thought it might be you guys saying your not surrender monkeys.  Very Happy  Very Happy  

Where is that damn Edit button?!!! Oh well. Above change your to you're.  Embarassed
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #628 on: April 29, 2007, 10:58:46 PM »

Where is that damn Edit button?!!! Oh well. Above change your to you're.  Embarassed

LOL, YR.  I did not even notice and I am quite anal about the use of the pronoun and the contraction.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: April 29, 2007, 10:59:10 PM »

I have heard of Asians having surgery to make their eyes more round but Joe T is the first person I have ever seen do this in reverse.   Shocked

But on the whole, I thought he was far more subdued than last night.  Did he come across as that to others?  He also did not shout at Dr. Baden for a big fat change.  I hate when he is so disrespectful of someone older and better educated and with far more integrity than he has himself or ever will have.  He should never be allowed to do that and the host should pull his plug if he ever does that again!  
 Evil or Very Mad

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: April 29, 2007, 11:00:04 PM »

Don't worry about it YR  We just blame those silly typo's on Angie!!
She know's we wub  her.  It's all good.

Rock On!!  Cool
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: April 29, 2007, 11:00:32 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
You know if I was paying an attorney $750 an hr to defend me I would sure hope that my source in Aruba was not an editor of a newspaper who never followed the story and who's only concern was to take tourist wedding pics.

The sole purpose of the paper is to cater to tourists and tell them all the happy, happy, joy, joy things on Aruba.

Hardly a source,

Why is it that JR and Joe T. seem to have the same talking points. Gee, we wonder.
So you noticed that too... Laughing
crazybabyborg
« Reply #632 on: April 29, 2007, 11:00:32 PM »

Sunny: You still here?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/sun4.gif
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: April 29, 2007, 11:01:13 PM »

Quote from: "San"
I was surprised that Joe Tacopina brought up the police car conversation.  Why all of a sudden bring that up when he didn't have to.  He said there is nothing on that tape.  Well I will disagree with that.

Joran: That's your problem. If they find that girl, then they will see that shit.

Deepak:  If they find the girl, you're going to get fifteen years in prison!

PERSONA NON GRATA

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: April 29, 2007, 11:02:04 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Thanks Anna I missed that one.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: April 29, 2007, 11:02:33 PM »

Klaas  Arrow  saw an article listing Elivia Lugo as a prosecuter connected to the NH case.

Maybe add Lugo or replace Hans Mos from the *those in charge* sticky?
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: April 29, 2007, 11:03:28 PM »

Quote from: "Red"

Hardly a source,

Absolutely true. Aruba today is a tourist rag. If they aren't showing pics of some wedding, they are showing some group or another usually from the tourism service industry there-getting some award or plaque.

Think twice about your source of information when the editor is primarily engaged in snapping pics at windsurfing contests, or maybe ladies night at Bahia. Evil or Very Mad

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: April 29, 2007, 11:06:05 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Klaas  Arrow  saw an article listing Elivia Lugo as a prosecuter connected to the NH case.

Maybe add Lugo or replace Hans Mos from the *those in charge* sticky?

Fixed - thanks!
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #638 on: April 29, 2007, 11:06:08 PM »

SB, are you watching Fox6? They just had Devon Walsh ask two girls from Boston about Natalee. I wish somebody would ask all Americans about Natalee and why they are there instead of another warm location.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: April 29, 2007, 11:06:09 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

That remark and the one by Deepak "You're own father....unbelievable"
have really stuck with me.  I don't think DK would say that about a dad who was trying to protect his son.  No.  Paulus did something that shocked even a loser like DK.  JMHO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.