April 26, 2024, 10:10:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #608 4/29 - 4/30/2007  (Read 157659 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #640 on: April 29, 2007, 11:07:36 PM »

i just  got here so i need to spend a couple hours catching up  Cool
but if JOE T. says the police car tape says nothing...well eerrrrr ahhhh
JOE i got a few questions that need answers to that are QUITE IMPORTANT

so, go suck an egg

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: April 29, 2007, 11:07:58 PM »

Joey and Julia = a pair of parrots...repeat after me.... Laughing
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #642 on: April 29, 2007, 11:08:16 PM »

Good Night All...the lappy battery is getting low and so is mine!! See you all tomorrow sometime....

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Huh?? You mean I gotta board now??
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: April 29, 2007, 11:08:22 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "San"
I was surprised that Joe Tacopina brought up the police car conversation.  Why all of a sudden bring that up when he didn't have to.  He said there is nothing on that tape.  Well I will disagree with that.

Joran: That's your problem. If they find that girl, then they will see that shit.

Deepak:  If they find the girl, you're going to get fifteen years in prison!

One thing looks certain the KLPD beleaves she died or was injured at that VDS household.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #644 on: April 29, 2007, 11:09:23 PM »

Hi monks. Still trying to catch up from my business trip this week.  Lots of cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping, etc....  I've been reading, but geesh, impossible to keep up!  Glad to see everybody back!

Praying this all brings justice to Natalee.

off to read back and catch up again..... Very Happy

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: April 29, 2007, 11:09:24 PM »

Quote from: "Atlmetroguy"
Good Night All...the lappy battery is getting low and so is mine!! See you all tomorrow sometime....

Goodnight Metro.  Good to see you.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: April 29, 2007, 11:09:39 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
I was surprised that Joe Tacopina brought up the police car conversation.  Why all of a sudden bring that up when he didn't have to.  He said there is nothing on that tape.  Well I will disagree with that.

Joran: That's your problem. If they find that girl, then they will see that shit.

One thing looks certain the KLPD beleaves she died or was injured at that VDS household.

Yep - KLPD keep going back to the Sloots just like any reasonably intellegent person would.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: April 29, 2007, 11:10:28 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Hi monks. Still trying to catch up from my business trip this week.  Lots of cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping, etc....  I've been reading, but geesh, impossible to keep up!  Glad to see everybody back!

Howdy Dihannah1!!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #648 on: April 29, 2007, 11:12:51 PM »

Joran 6/14:
At about 03.30 am Deepak came to Fisherman's Huts to pick me up. When I was sitting in the car I told Deepak that the girl was laying on the beach and that she was being annoying/irritating because she didn't want to go back to her hotel. Deepak asked me if I fucked her. I answered Deepak that I didn't because I didn't have a condom on me. Deepak also asked me what I was going to do with her. I had said to Deepak that she didn't want to go back to her hotel. I even told her that I lifted her up but that she didn't want me to bring her back to her hotel. Then Deepak said to me "don't f*** with that bitch" * that they will find her tomorrow on the beach. Then Deepak and me drove off towards home. What I can remark is that when we drove home the "Snack Truck" at "Fermins Bar" wasn't there. In the car I had....

In Joran's book he clearly says that Satish was the person driving the car.  This is not rocket science here folks....Why did Joran insist on saying it was Satish even though he had already given a statement that it was Deepak that picked him up?  I know that Joran did not get them confused.  

Someone from the darkside needs to explain that one to me...I am waiting.   Rolling Eyes
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: April 29, 2007, 11:12:59 PM »

Quote from: "snoopy"

That remark and the one by Deepak "You're own father....unbelievable"
have really stuck with me.  I don't think DK would say that about a dad who was trying to protect his son.  No.  Paulus did something that shocked even a loser like DK.  JMHO
I wholeheartedly agree with that snoopy!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: April 29, 2007, 11:13:07 PM »

Joe T doesn't know much at all about this case.  He spews whatever lies he is fed along with the love bowls and paypal account.  He has probabaly never even checked things out for himself and just depends on the Sloot syncophants for his information.  Then to prevent anyone from questioning him, he shouts.

That way he is pretty sure no one will expose his ignorance of the actual facts and he can get in those same worn out talking points (not a shred of evidence, search already done, blah blah blah!) like a mantra because the hosts are usually just as poorly informed as he is.

I have been VERY encouraged to hear DIG UP THE POOL twice tonight on national TV coverage.   Very Happy

It will never be a REAL search if that new concrete is allowed to stay in place.  That would NOT happen anywhere else.  If the Dutch are serious, they will be there early Monday morning, pre dawn hopefully, with their jackhammers.  Unless they are just props and for show.

Let's see them actually use them instead of just carrying them around like that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #651 on: April 29, 2007, 11:13:17 PM »

BTW, sorry, haven't caught up yet.  But really wondering what the dark side says when truth comes out and people are finally brought to justice, since they are so convinced Beth is the enemy and the freakin VDS idiots are the victims...  Who is to blame then?  Just thinking out loud here....

Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #652 on: April 29, 2007, 11:13:36 PM »

Quote from: "snoopy"

Goodnight Metro.  Good to see you.

Night Metro. You've only got a month left to play Augusta before it closes for the season. Get to work.  Smile
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #653 on: April 29, 2007, 11:15:12 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "Red"
You know if I was paying an attorney $750 an hr to defend me I would sure hope that my source in Aruba was not an editor of a newspaper who never followed the story and who's only concern was to take tourist wedding pics.

Exactly when was the last time a Natalee Holloway story was in Aruba Today?

The sole purpose of the paper is to cater to tourists and tell them all the happy, happy, joy, joy things on Aruba.

Hardly a source,

Why is it that JR and Joe T. seem to have the same talking points. Gee, we wonder.

Absolutely true. Aruba today is a tourist rag. If they aren't showing pics of some wedding, they are showing some group or another usually from the tourism service industry there-getting some award or plaque.

Think twice about your source of information when the editor is primarily engaged in snapping pics at windsurfing contests, or maybe ladies night at Bahia. Evil or Very Mad

Of course their ads deal with massages and beyond, curbside or your side, whatever side....or some on the side....

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: April 29, 2007, 11:15:12 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "Red"
You know if I was paying an attorney $750 an hr to defend me I would sure hope that my source in Aruba was not an editor of a newspaper who never followed the story and who's only concern was to take tourist wedding pics.

Exactly when was the last time a Natalee Holloway story was in Aruba Today?

The sole purpose of the paper is to cater to tourists and tell them all the happy, happy, joy, joy things on Aruba.

Hardly a source,

Why is it that JR and Joe T. seem to have the same talking points. Gee, we wonder.

Absolutely true. Aruba today is a tourist rag. If they aren't showing pics of some wedding, they are showing some group or another usually from the tourism service industry there-getting some award or plaque.

Think twice about your source of information when the editor is primarily engaged in snapping pics at windsurfing contests, or maybe ladies night at Bahia. Evil or Very Mad

Maybe this is the reason why the die hards are still going to Aruba ... (from Amigoe)

Antilles oppose place on list of tax haven  

WILLEMSTAD/WASHINGTON – Together with 33 other islands/countries, the Neth.Antilles appears on a recent proposed bill by three American senators that want to engage the tax haven abuse (abuse of tax paradises).  Via diplomatic channels in Willemstad , The Hague , and Washington , the Antillean government is vigorously protesting against that.  

This is the so-called Levin-Coleman-Obama Stop Tax Haven Abuses Act.  The democratic American presidential candidate Barack Obama is among the three senators that introduced the bill.  Being mentioned on the list of 34 ‘offshore secrecy jurisdictions’, as the countries in the document are being describes, can have an adverse effect on the financial sector.  

As a matter of fact, the Antilles have done everything possible lately, not to be reputed as tax haven.  For example, with the New Fiscal Outline (NFR) the entire tax system – especially with regard to the international financial service - is turned.  Meanwhile, the Antilles received the hallmark of the European Union (EU) and of the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), acknowledged the former Dutch minister of Finance, Gerrit Zalm (VVD) during a lecture for the Antillean Central Bank.  

Secretary of state Alex Rosaria ( PNP ) of Fiscal Affairs says that the government in Willemstad is doing everything possible via diplomatic channels to get the name of the Antilles removed from this list.  “The law is not enacted yet, but we also do not want this to assume a life of its own.”   He points out that the United States has recently ratified the treaty in connection with exchanging tax information.  Meanwhile, Rosaria has contact with the American consulate-general in Curacao, Robert Sorenson, about this and says that Finance and Foreign Affairs in The Hague are aware of this and that minister Plenipotentiary Norberto Ribeiro at the Dutch embassy in Washington is brought in.  

Also Aruba appears on the challenged list.  It’s not clear yet what this island is going to do against this.  The US-senators write in an elucidation that the 34 jurisdictions were taken from the American tax service, IRS that identifies these countries as possible locations for evasion of American taxes.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: April 29, 2007, 11:16:11 PM »

BTW, sorry, haven't caught up yet.  But really wondering what the dark side says when truth comes out and people are finally brought to justice, since they are so convinced Beth is the enemy and the freakin VDS idiots are the victims...  Who is to blame then?  Just thinking out loud here....

They will say that whatever happened it wasn't Joran's fault, it was an accident and it wouldn't have happened if Natalee hadn't been drinking.  That it's her fault.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #656 on: April 29, 2007, 11:17:29 PM »

I use roller skates to go from page to page it's so busy in here...want to borrow mine for a while? Wink
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #657 on: April 29, 2007, 11:17:44 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Well, I am still concerned that this is all for nothing.  I know, I do this every single night in here and most of you are tired of my whining.  I just don't want this family to be disappointed again.  They have had enough done to them and they need closure.  It's time for justice and it's long overdue. I just want KLPD to be on the up and up and actually get something done.  I am afraid it's just too late by now.

I know the feeling but good always triumphs evil and God does indeed work in strange ways. I believe He has a plan for everybody and everything. Imagine the numbers of high school seniors both male and female alike who made other choices because of what happened to Natalee for their respective senior trips and they are better off for it.

AMEN Metro!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: April 29, 2007, 11:17:57 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Joran 6/14:
At about 03.30 am Deepak came to Fisherman's Huts to pick me up. When I was sitting in the car I told Deepak that the girl was laying on the beach and that she was being annoying/irritating because she didn't want to go back to her hotel. Deepak asked me if I fucked her. I answered Deepak that I didn't because I didn't have a condom on me. Deepak also asked me what I was going to do with her. I had said to Deepak that she didn't want to go back to her hotel. I even told her that I lifted her up but that she didn't want me to bring her back to her hotel. Then Deepak said to me "don't f*** with that bitch" * that they will find her tomorrow on the beach. Then Deepak and me drove off towards home. What I can remark is that when we drove home the "Snack Truck" at "Fermins Bar" wasn't there. In the car I had....

In Joran's book he clearly says that Satish was the person driving the car.  This is not rocket science here folks....Why did Joran insist on saying it was Satish even though he had already given a statement that it was Deepak that picked him up?  I know that Joran did not get them confused.  

Someone from the darkside needs to explain that one to me...I am waiting.   Rolling Eyes

I am only considered to be from the Dark Side by a very few monkeys but I think I can answer that.  In MY Humble Opinion Only, Deepak was found to be on the computer chatting away with that JC Croes person and so Joran had to make it the Kalpoe who did NOT have that alibi.  That would only leave Satish who did not have online connection going and claimed to merely be asleep.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: April 29, 2007, 11:18:27 PM »

Some of them are so twisted, that Joran could tell them he did this and they would still proclaim he didn't do anything, I really mean that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.